Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,421 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Gtbank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtbank (2394 Views)

Gtbank 2015 I.t Applicants.. Meet Here!!! / Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 / Industrial Training Opportunity @ Gtbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank by Abacha: 9:36am On Feb 19, 2007
Hi Nairalanders,
Wonna know what the test formart for GTB is.
I havnt been called, but have given an insider
to aid submission,

Thanks,

Abacha cool
Re: Gtbank by zaksman(m): 12:42pm On Feb 19, 2007
then give us the low down about how apt test looks like. i have bn invited for the test and brother, i really need this job like i need paradise
Re: Gtbank by uchman80(m): 1:17pm On Feb 19, 2007
hi,
I will like to know where you are surposed to write the test. Cause I am not aware of any GTBank test that is comming on. I also am waiting to write the bank test too.
Re: Gtbank by tullaatee(m): 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2007
GTBAnk test comes in four different questions. The first one is called Futhering. It is 60 questions to be answered within 4 or 5 minutes I cant really rember againg. The second one ia age diferrence> This one also is 60 ques to be answered wirhin the same minute (4 or 5). The thrid one is called Mirror Image ( which is the most technical ) I think it is also 40 or 60 question to be answered within 6 minutes. The last one is nubering also 60 ques to be answered withing 4 minutes.
All in all the essence of the question is basically to test your speed and accuracy. There is negative marking . so be careful.

Wish u good luck
Re: Gtbank by jontemple: 5:42pm On Feb 19, 2007
hi guys,

those invited for GTB should please tell us the venue and date so that we can come.

secondly can any body tell when GTB interview for those who passed their test in abuja be and what is going wrong. recently, they removed the list of successful candidate from their site leaving only past ones.
God please help us.
Re: Gtbank by agnesoseka: 8:58am On Feb 20, 2007
can someone pls xplain wat negative marking is to me?
Re: Gtbank by ANDSTEL(m): 1:10pm On Feb 20, 2007
@agnesoseka,
negative marking simply means if u get one answer wrong, a mark or more is subtracted from what ever mark u have scored so far.

Shikena!!!!!
Re: Gtbank by uchman80(m): 6:11pm On Feb 20, 2007
Hi, i am still waiting to know the venue of the Gtbank test, and the time and date. Those who have gotten it should share with other house mates
Re: Gtbank by anarado(f): 2:01pm On Feb 21, 2007
Pls guts, is it through that the gtb test of 3rd feb. has been cancelled
Re: Gtbank by uchokoro(m): 2:32pm On Feb 21, 2007
I passed th GTB test done by kimberly ryan on the 8th april, 2006 in port harcourt. My name is number 9 on the list of succesful peolple in the GTB website but uptill now, I have not been called for an interview. Pls Nairalanders, what do u advise me to do.
Re: Gtbank by agnesoseka: 10:54am On Feb 24, 2007
@andstel, thanks!!!

(1) (Reply)

Secreatary Needed At Comandclem (festac) / Career Links Search And Apply Now / Total Recruitment!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.