Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Premature Ejaculation: How To Last Longer Tonight - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Premature Ejaculation: How To Last Longer Tonight (1133 Views)

You Can Earn A Thicker, Stronger Male Organ Even Last Longer With... / Cameroonian Woman Whose Premature Baby Died (Pathetic Photos) / Super Bazooka And Maganin Kit For Penis Enlargement And Premature Ejaculation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Premature Ejaculation: How To Last Longer Tonight by markbor: 11:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
Premature Ejaculation Destroys Your Sex Life and Strips You of Your Self-Confidence!
Hell does not have as much fury as has a woman whose male ejaculates before she wants him to ejaculate!
r 30, 40, 50 minutes, naturally, was
Definition of Premature ejaculation!
• A person who ejaculates before his partner wants him to ejaculate or he himself wants to ejaculate.

• Persistent or recurrent ejaculation with minimal sexual stimulation before, on, or shortly after penetration and before the person wishes

Premature ejaculation can erode your confidence in the bedroom and
destroy your sex life. Worse, it can destroy your love life.

• If you’ve ever had to apologize for finishing too quickly…
• If you’ve ever felt the shame of leaving her unsatisfied…
• If she’s ever cheated on you…
• If you’ve ever lost your girlfriend to premature ejaculation…

Then you know how it feels. You know the crushing shame and
embarrassment that premature ejaculation leads to. It is a debilitating
condition. The self-consciousness that P.E. breeds will invade other areas of your life. If left unchecked, you’ll eventually lose even the drive to chat up
women. What’s the point? Right? You’ll only disappoint her in the
bedroom.

Sound familiar?
Every time you get started, you're suddenly ready to finish within minutes or even
seconds... your body tenses, your breathing gets ragged... and it's all over before it even began. She looks up at you with a mixture of surprise and amusement... she says it's okay, but deep down, she wishes you could last longer and give her the time of a life. You know it, she knows it, and you can see it in her eyes.

So yeah, it is embarrassing... It's humiliating.
And in a way, it's even worse if you're in a long term relationship. Having to constantly
look your partner in the eye after a bad performance can become a real romance killer.

In this article I will try to answer the question "how to
last longer tonight by simple tricks that you can use
tonight to stop premature ejaculation. However, I
want you to know that the tricks I'm about to share
with you are "quick-fix" solutions.

These solutions require virtually NO extra effort and
they are great to use when you don't have time to
implement a long-term strategy for treating
premature ejaculation or you just want some instant
results to last longer TONIGHT.

So don't look at these as the "ultimate solution" to
premature ejaculation, but look at them as a
powerful starting point and a way to help you build
some momentum in learning how to get full control
in the bedroom and answer the question "how to last
longer tonight”.

Now let's get straight to the tricks...

1 - Masturbate before sex
If you've got the time masturbate once before you
know you're going to have sex. Having one orgasm
in the day means you're much more likely to last
longer the second time round during sex.

Wear a thick condom
One of the causes of premature ejaculation is
experiencing too much stimulation and getting
overwhelmed with pleasure. One "quick-fix" way to
put a stop to this is with a thick condom that will
reduce the pleasure you feel. It's not an ideal
solution, because it will make sex less pleasurable,
but you will get the longer-term pleasure of long lasting sex.

Do math in your head
Here's another effective method you can use when
nothing else is working. Try doing some complicated
math in your head. By having to work out something
complicated it takes your focus away from the
pleasure going on in your genitals and so will delay
your orgasm.

Urinate before sex
This is such a simple trick, but almost no man does
it. You probably don't realize this, but having a full
bladder puts pressure on your genitals which
encourages early orgasm. Put a stop to this
unnecessary cause of premature ejaculation by
urinating before you have sex.

Lick the roof of your mouth
This actually originates from Tantric sexual
practices. The theory is that by licking the roof of
your mouth you transfer energy up your body away
from the genitals and in the process you last longer.
Whether you believe the theory or not doesn't really
matter, what matters is that it works, so I highly
recommend you give it a try.

Pull out and give her MouthAction
Do you ever find yourself getting close to orgasm
and feel like there's nothing you can do? Well don't
just keep thrusting away expecting to miraculously
be able to last longer, take corrective action. If you
pull out and give her MouthAction you'll give yourself that
much needed break from stimulation but at the same
time you'll keep the pleasure going for her. It's a win win move because you get to last longer and she still gets pleasure.

Now like I said earlier, these tricks are what I call "quick fix" solutions and although they don't fully cure premature ejaculation in themselves, what they do is they answer the question "how to last longer tonight?" and you can put them to instant use without hassle.

For ADVANCED techniques to finally end your premature ejaculation once and for all, Call/Whatsapp 08023342859 or email irabormark@gmail.com

Re: Premature Ejaculation: How To Last Longer Tonight by Abover1: 5:25am On Nov 01, 2018
I have a solution to quick ejaculation It is just a leaf, all you Ned to do is to blend it and cook it like soup add small pepper. My brother you are good to go. Call me 08058863371 Or adenugaaaa@gmail.com
Re: Premature Ejaculation: How To Last Longer Tonight by Abover1: 7:43pm On Jan 13, 2019
Guys, Say buy to premature ejaculation with this roots 1. Cocoa root 2.sasamura root. Wash them, cut into small piece, put in a bottle, add water or alcoholic. if you can't get them call me 08058863371 08060011887.

Re: Premature Ejaculation: How To Last Longer Tonight by Kingsdave(m): 12:28pm On May 25, 2019
Abover1:
Guys, Say buy to premature ejaculation with this roots 1. Cocoa root 2.sasamura root. Wash them, cut into small piece, put in a bottle, add water or alcoholic. if you can't get them call me 08058863371 08060011887.

Interested but haven't heard any testimony about this
Re: Premature Ejaculation: How To Last Longer Tonight by AngryParrot1: 4:57pm On May 25, 2019
Kingsdave:

Interested but haven't heard any testimony about this
Even after taking all these, & u r still eating all those junk & packaged food, nothing for u. U can not have a permanent solution.
Re: Premature Ejaculation: How To Last Longer Tonight by jbblues24(m): 7:19pm On May 25, 2019
Why go to college? There's Google.
Re: Premature Ejaculation: How To Last Longer Tonight by jbblues24(m): 7:47pm On May 25, 2019
Look! In the sky. It's a bird, it's a plane. Or is it a helicopter? No actually I think it is a bird. Or maybe I'm just seeing things. Who knows... After 10 shots of Whiskey things start to gFun. So sleek.et a bit strange.

(1) (Reply)

A Natural Remedy For Gingivitis, Toothaches, And Mouth Sores / 7 Best Home Remedies To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally / Oet Exam Dates In Nigeria-oet Exam Registration & Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.