Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

I Dont Fu*k Managers To Get To The Top Dencia Blast Yemi Alade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Dont Fu*k Managers To Get To The Top Dencia Blast Yemi Alade (551 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Dencia: "They Collapsed My Business" / Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) / Dencia Steps Out In Bathrobe For Early Morning Interview On TVC,Lagos (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Fu*k Managers To Get To The Top Dencia Blast Yemi Alade by Wwwnaijaitunesc: 11:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
I DONT FU*K MANAGERS TO GET TO THE TOP DENCIA BLAST YEMI ALADE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP10iP0DQAc
Re: I Dont Fu*k Managers To Get To The Top Dencia Blast Yemi Alade by Bizideas7(m): 11:54pm On Oct 08, 2017
Na only God knows who dey talk true oooo

1 Like

Re: I Dont Fu*k Managers To Get To The Top Dencia Blast Yemi Alade by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 12:00am On Oct 09, 2017
Still waiting for where she talk, I don't Bleep managers to get to the top

1 Like

Re: I Dont Fu*k Managers To Get To The Top Dencia Blast Yemi Alade by Hunter147(m): 1:04am On Oct 09, 2017
only God knows who is fucking the fuckeeonly God knows who is fucking the fuckeeonly God knows who is fucking the fuckee

(1) (Reply)

See What Actress, Cossy Orjiakor Wore Yesterday To Celebrate With Kids / Nigerian Lady Claims That Spirit Of Davido’s Friend Tagbo Appeared To Her / AFRIMA 2017: Wizkid Cart Away Three Major Awards As Davido Becomes Biggest Loser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.