Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

BUY/SELL EVERY KIND OF GADGET NATIONWIDE - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / BUY/SELL EVERY KIND OF GADGET NATIONWIDE (870 Views)

massive Gadget deals......ALL SOLD OUT!!! / Do you need some Cash, And you wanna sell your Gadget? You’re in the Right Place / Places You Can Buy/sell Your New, Used, And Even Spoilt Gadgets; Check Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUY/SELL EVERY KIND OF GADGET NATIONWIDE by tmogba4(m): 3:53am On Oct 09, 2017
Hello,
I am a marketer and owner of a fast growing startup company that kicked off operations in April, 2017.

What we do basically are:
1. Marketing and sales of gadgets, accessories and electronics.
2. We serve as third Party representatives between sellers and buyers of electronics and gadgets.
3. We deal in importation of gadgets like CCTV equipment, spy cameras, drones, smart watches and more at very low commission rate.
4. We deal in social media/online marketing of all kinds of goods and services at a very affordable cost.

You can post pictures of the gadgets(s) you have for sale or a request of what you wish to buy.
Kindly include your location, price (indicate whether negotiable or not), and contact(indicate whether on whatsapp or not).

Our Marketing Platforms

- Jumia market
- Olx
- Jiji
- Our whatsapp group of over 230 subscribers
- Our broadcast list of over 500 subscribers
- Our facebook group of over 120 followers
- Our Instagram handle of less than 100 followers

Contact us on whatsapp for our advertisement rate. 08136495877
Join either of our whatsapp groups by sending a whatsapp message to indicate your interest
Our Facebook/IG handle: @Polowogajeti
Re: BUY/SELL EVERY KIND OF GADGET NATIONWIDE by zboy1998: 10:50am On Oct 09, 2017
INFINIX HOT 2 FOR SALE

2GIG RAM

Re: BUY/SELL EVERY KIND OF GADGET NATIONWIDE by TonyHoysa: 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
tmogba4:
Hello,
I am a marketer and owner of a fast growing startup company that kicked off operations in April, 2017.

What we do basically are:
1. Marketing and sales of gadgets, accessories and electronics.
2. We serve as third Party representatives between sellers and buyers of electronics and gadgets.
3. We deal in importation of gadgets like CCTV equipment, spy cameras, drones, smart watches and more at very low commission rate.
4. We deal in social media/online marketing of all kinds of goods and services at a very affordable cost.

You can post pictures of the gadgets(s) you have for sale or a request of what you wish to buy.
Kindly include your location, price (indicate whether negotiable or not), and contact(indicate whether on whatsapp or not).

Our Marketing Platforms

- Jumia market
- Olx
- Jiji
- Our whatsapp group of over 230 subscribers
- Our broadcast list of over 500 subscribers
- Our facebook group of over 120 followers
- Our Instagram handle of less than 100 followers

Contact us on whatsapp for our advertisement rate. 08136495877
Join either of our whatsapp groups by sending a whatsapp message to indicate your interest
Our Facebook/IG handle: @Polowogajeti
What will I get from this ? On jiji picking up my goods in the top, and it goes grin
Re: BUY/SELL EVERY KIND OF GADGET NATIONWIDE by tmogba4(m): 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
TonyHoysa:

What will I get from this ? On jiji picking up my goods in the top, and it goes grin

Lol!
I can't quite understand you.
I guess chatting us up on whatsapp would be much better.
This thread is better for posting ads
Re: BUY/SELL EVERY KIND OF GADGET NATIONWIDE by opeey(m): 8:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
*4gig ram*
*250gb hard disk*
*New Hp 620 keyboard and battery*

*All for sale @ affordable price*

*Location-Akure*
Contact 08039268133,08071132065
Re: BUY/SELL EVERY KIND OF GADGET NATIONWIDE by tmogba4(m): 4:42am On Oct 18, 2017
iPhone 6 (64GB) with free Magnetic/Detachable USB Cable for a mouth watering sum of 95k
Slightly Negotiable

​Delivery to Just Akure and Lagos​
​08136495877​

iPad Air (16GB)
Original Price: ​#65,000​
Promo Price: #63,000
​Promo lasts till 11:59pm, 31st October, 2017​
​Free delivery within Akure and Lagos​
Call/Whatsapp: ​08136495877

Dell Inspiron 13
Screen Size: 13.3"
RAM: 4GB
ROM: 500GB
Processor: 1.7GHz Core i3
​Amazing Features:​
​- Touchscreen​
​- Backlit Keyboard​
Price: #130,000
Slightly Negotiable
Free Delivery within Lagos and Akure only

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 4 Lite Available / Alldata Automotive Software / 100% Clean Samsung S8plus For Sale SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.