Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,039 members, 7,863,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:32 AM

Pls House Could This Be Real Or An Avenue To Scarm - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pls House Could This Be Real Or An Avenue To Scarm (1097 Views)

Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act / Is This Real Or 419 / [VIDEO] PLEASE HELP!! Women Shoplifting On Allen Avenue Ikeja Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls House Could This Be Real Or An Avenue To Scarm by segebanton(m): 9:41am On Feb 19, 2007
pls house could this be real or an avenue to scam people?

Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 15:38:59 -0800 (PST)
From:  "johnson .a. doghudje" <spanner800@yahoo.com>  Add to Address Book  Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: shortlisted for interview
To:  gracekpme01@yahoo.com
   You have been shortlisted and for interview that is suppose to hold on 23th of
Febuary,2007 at our office, oteri holdings investments (Nig)Ltd,#6, louise solomon close
lagos by 10AM Prompt.
Tel, 08035501245,08052200527,08038773657

You were required to come with the following:

1. Writing materials,one passport photograph and copies of credentials.

2. All applicants applying with SSCE and equivalent are to come with
the copy of their credential,while B.SC,HND,OND,MBA,MSC and equivalent
are also required to come with the copy of their credentials/CV.

3. Print this Email and come along with it,because this stands as an
invitation letter.

4. this will no longer hold based on some conditions best know to the organisation.
you are now required to send your credentials through mail to spanner800@yahoo.com
with subject; my credentials.
make a deposit of #1000 naira to

Account number 01433095301152
Account name; johnson a doghudje
Bank name; UBA

Note please,
the money is for consultant fees #600 as well as medicals #400
when sending your credentials send also the teller number of your deposit slip.
the details of the employment as well as salary information that is negociable will be sent to
you when your credentials have being viewed by the board in charge of employment.thanks.
the salary is not less than #50,000 naira.

CONGRATULATION.

Meanwhile for those staying in the following states,they have a huge advantage and are gauranteed the jobs,
Lagos,Ogun,Osun,Oyo,Ondo,Ekiti,Edo & delta, Kwara State,rivers,abuja,cross river,and the whole of the south and east,
graduates at entry levels salary scale depends on your experience.
the above information you are required,is to be sent on or before 21th feb 2007.
any enquiry should be directed to the manage,on oscarot0607@yahoo.co.uk.
Thanks,
Human Resources Manager

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Pls House Could This Be Real Or An Avenue To Scarm by kellyomale(m): 9:53am On Feb 19, 2007
Hello  segebanton, I don't believe any consultant for job. using yahoo.com address. The organisation should be registered. Moreover, these consultant sometimes were not invited to get labour for the organisation they claim to employ on behalf. Let's not fall into such messy trap because of our desperate search for job.

I personnally will only apply to the company or organisation directly and not through any consulting firm.
I wish all Nairalanders best.
Re: Pls House Could This Be Real Or An Avenue To Scarm by lonatache(f): 10:09am On Feb 19, 2007
please ooo, be very careful, i got one like that they asked me for an ETB bank draft but un fortunately for them, etb doesnt just give out its drafts in the course of it all they found it was a scam and had to notify others with the same text messages. so shine your eyes oooo shocked
Re: Pls House Could This Be Real Or An Avenue To Scarm by tipsydude(m): 10:57am On Feb 19, 2007
wats up house? am really sori i started replyin comments in dis forum witout sayin hi 2 d old timers and 2 introduce myself as a new timer. y'all shuld 4give aiight.

sege back 2 d mail u got inviting u 4 an interview, i wuld like u 2 know dat d shit is full time scam and its quite obvious from d whole txt. ok start 4rm d top " You have been shortlisted and for interview that is suppose to hold on 23th of
Febuary,2007 at our office, oteri holdings investments (Nig)Ltd,#6, louise solomon close
lagos by 10AM Prompt."
d date indicated there is supposed 2 be 23rd and not 23th. then their instructions which starts with "You were required to come with the following:" is d interview a thing of d past or is it that they dont know their tenses? then instruction numba 4 contradicts 1 to 3. it aint properly phrased and it starts with low case and not caps indicating that it is an afterthought. furthermore, d area to note has bad construct and phrasing, besides wat d hell is negociable? if they mean dat d salary which is negotiable will be communicated 2 u at a l8r date with details of employment, y then state that it is above 50k? they also stated dat candidates 4rm d states that have been listed and infact from d entire south and east r guaranteed employment, it leaves one 2 wonder which organization wuld employ nuttin less than 2000 pple at a time? finally, they closed with "[s]the above information you are required,[/s]". for pete's sake wat kind of dudes thought of this? they beta go back 2 d skool of scam. its rather very unfortunate that scammers now use dis forum 2 scam job seekers. i wuld suggest dat d owner of dis site and d moderator shuld put up measures 2 remove such dubious posts by scammers in dis forum. we have 2 look out 4 each other men. have a nice day.
Re: Pls House Could This Be Real Or An Avenue To Scarm by texbiano(m): 1:32pm On Feb 19, 2007
This mail stinks scam, scam, scam. Any fairly sharp guy would know that this is cheap fraud. The grammer is so unsophisticated and grossly flawed. I dont want to spend my time analyzing this mail cos its not worth it. We need to be more careful and discerning. These heartless guys are always on the prowl seeking whom to devour.

(1) (Reply)

419: Us Court Convicts 31 year old Nigerian / Nigerian Teacher Arrested For Playing With Student Breasts At Home / OAU Graduate Committed Suicide Because His Girlfriend's Father Hates Him [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.