Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Who Want's To Design A Website 4 Me. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Want's To Design A Website 4 Me. (646 Views)

Politics, News And Fashion Article Provider Needed For A Website 4 15k Per Month / Pls who Can Create A Worldclass Standard Ecommerce Website 4 me In A Shortwhile? / I Need Website 4 Peep To Watch Films (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Want's To Design A Website 4 Me. by gameaddict(m): 3:02pm On Mar 09, 2010
Hi!

I need someone who's great at dynamic web design and the whole huckus puckus.

My price: 20K

About the site: Users should be able to view videos not neccesarily on the site( don't start that evil grin thinking embedded videos, well, embedded with a twist. grin) and stuff. More info and secrets when you're employed  grin

contact me @ redacted_@gmail.com

note: Pay and conditions are negotiable. Not above 30k though  grin

Developer should also be in lagos. preferably around lekki or Unilag(added advantage)  grin

Please if you're interested, I'd like to see your work(s). I'd dig into the stuff and develop it myself but right now, I'm stuck learning c++ and java and there's no time to start down the php/mysql route. interested? Lets get going?
Re: Who Want's To Design A Website 4 Me. by lekywhite(m): 2:47pm On Mar 10, 2010
Sorry u didnt ask for opinion but lets be realistic, the pay is far small compared with what you want, i believe u know about this thing too.
Re: Who Want's To Design A Website 4 Me. by gameaddict(m): 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2010
Thanks 4 replying guys. Thing is I'm a student and not into web programming. I only study c++ & java as an hobby so I don't have any knowledge of the web design/programming prices. I just thought up what I'm thinking might be a great killer app/new kind of web portal and decided to find a developer. I'm sorry 'bout the prices but it's what I have. If anybody is willing and capable of executing my ideas at the price, the person may get 30% of site earnings after expenses for two years if the site is sucessful. Who's willing?
Note: The site requires advanced coding experience. Knowledge of how those digg it and publish on facebook and tweeter work.
Re: Who Want's To Design A Website 4 Me. by gameaddict(m): 7:04pm On Mar 10, 2010
Thanks 4 replying guys. Thing is I'm a student and not into web programming. I only study c++ & java as an hobby so I don't have any knowledge of the web design/programming prices. I just thought up what I'm thinking might be a great killer app/new kind of web portal and decided to find a developer. I'm sorry 'bout the prices but it's what I have. If anybody is willing and capable of executing my ideas at the price, the person may get 30 percent of site earnings after expenses for two years if the site is sucessful. Who's willing?
Note: The site requires advanced coding experience. Knowledge of how those publish on facebook and tweeter work.

(1) (Reply)

Web Page Gets Bigger In Size / Comment And Help If Needed / Php Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.