Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Davido's Daughter Hailey Bags Fashion Endorsement At Just 4months [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Daughter Hailey Bags Fashion Endorsement At Just 4months [PICS] (3310 Views)

Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Feeds Herself With Eba And Soup (Photos) / Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Cute In New Photos / Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Daughter Hailey Bags Fashion Endorsement At Just 4months [PICS] by TunezMedia: 7:24am On Oct 09, 2017
Baby Hailey has bagged her first deal as far as her young modeling career is concerned.

Tho she is yet to cross her fifth month her mum, Amanda has been busy putting her babygirls face out there and has attracted the attention of a baby fashion line who have in-turn given baby Hailey her own line of wears.

The adorable Hailey who was welcomed days from her step sister's birthday has somehow managed a feat her elder couldn't, despite her huge fanbase.

www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2017/10/hailey-gets-one-up-on-imade-with.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter Hailey Bags Fashion Endorsement At Just 4months [PICS] by safarigirl(f): 7:32am On Oct 09, 2017
How will her elder sister achieve the feat when both her parents no fine....make she do magic?

At least this Hailey's mum is pretty, so, she got the right genes, but Imade simply didn't get lucky from any angle

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Daughter Hailey Bags Fashion Endorsement At Just 4months [PICS] by jbreezy: 7:45am On Oct 09, 2017
At 4 months, she don dey carry flower for head...chai, slay mama pikins don suffer

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Daughter Hailey Bags Fashion Endorsement At Just 4months [PICS] by Partnerbiz3: 7:46am On Oct 09, 2017
Media hype

Them don use 1bn remaining 29bn for akant.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter Hailey Bags Fashion Endorsement At Just 4months [PICS] by Tolexander: 7:48am On Oct 09, 2017
safarigirl:
How will her elder sister achieve the feat when both her parents no fine....make she do magic?

At least this Hailey's mum is pretty, so, she got the right genes, but Imade simply didn't get lucky from any angle
Seeing this post, I thought the poster would be a paragon of beauty.
Clicked on her profile to view her pic, I realized the Imade's mum, Sophia Momodu, she called ugly still ranks above her in the hierarchy of beauty.

Would you be happy seeing people blaming your mum for your ugliness?

Why don't you tried respecting an innocent young girl, even if you have a problem with her parents.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Daughter Hailey Bags Fashion Endorsement At Just 4months [PICS] by safarigirl(f): 8:02am On Oct 09, 2017
Tolexander:
Clicked on her profile to view her pic, I realized the Imade's mum, Sophia Momodu, she called ugly still ranks above her in the hierarchy of beauty.

Why don't you try respecting an innocent young girl, even if you have a problem with his parents.
where did I call Sofiat ugly? Read well and understand bros.The way you jumped to conclusions says a lot about you and your failure in basic comprehension

Secondly, my mum is late, and she gets a lot of credit for many of my features. Ugly is not one of them grin....but feel free to drag dead people

Pesin no fine, no mean say pesin ugly. It is you that is calling Sofiat ugly and na you sabi why.....

BTW, not so long ago, you called Basketmouth's daughter ugly and I clearly remembered attacking you for it, not your mother or father, but you. Stick to the narrative bro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Daughter Hailey Bags Fashion Endorsement At Just 4months [PICS] by olamil34(m): 8:19am On Oct 09, 2017
while am doing free jobs, this world is unfair.
Re: Davido's Daughter Hailey Bags Fashion Endorsement At Just 4months [PICS] by BoyHuncho(m): 8:20am On Oct 09, 2017
safarigirl:

Re: Davido's Daughter Hailey Bags Fashion Endorsement At Just 4months [PICS] by Tolexander: 8:22am On Oct 09, 2017
safarigirl:
where did I call Sofiat ugly? Read well and understand bros.The way you jumped to conclusions says a lot about you and your failure in basic comprehension

Secondly, my mum is late, and she gets a lot of credit for many of my features. Ugly is not one of them grin....but feel free to drag dead people

Pesin no fine, no mean say pesin ugly. It is you that is calling Sofiat ugly and na you sabi why.....

BTW, not so long ago, you called Basketmouth's daughter ugly and I clearly remembered attacking you for it, not your mother or father, but you. Stick to the narrative bro
Oh you have not forgotten?
I thought you have.
Why then not practising what you preach and stop being hypocritic

You attacked me for describing BM daughter's forehead, yet you still came up to speak bad of another person's baby. What sense is in that?

You posted nonsense, and told me to comprehend it, isn't that oxymoronic?

Moreover, I never said BB's daughter is ugly so what is your point?

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter Hailey Bags Fashion Endorsement At Just 4months [PICS] by safarigirl(f): 8:29am On Oct 09, 2017
Tolexander:
Oh you have not forgotten?
I thought you have.
Why then not practising what you preach and stop being hypocritic

You attacked me for describing BM daughter's forehead, yet you still came up to speak bad of another person's baby. What sense is in that?

Moreover, I never said BB's daughter is ugly so what is your point?
lol....shifting goal post? I am waiting for you to point out where I called Sofiat or Imade ugly

If I was less busy, I would check your profile like yoi did mine, but you most likely don't even have your picture up, so why bother? Enjoy mine grin

Back to the matter, where did I call Sofiat or Imade ugly?

I make sure not to use the term 'ugly' to describe people 90% of the time. It is such a harsh word

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Daughter Hailey Bags Fashion Endorsement At Just 4months [PICS] by stillondmatter: 8:54am On Oct 09, 2017
k
Re: Davido's Daughter Hailey Bags Fashion Endorsement At Just 4months [PICS] by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 09, 2017
what a world... rich getting richer... poor getting poorer
this is why some do rituals
30billion must be made
Re: Davido's Daughter Hailey Bags Fashion Endorsement At Just 4months [PICS] by Houseofglam7(f): 10:11am On Oct 09, 2017
Awwwwwww
Re: Davido's Daughter Hailey Bags Fashion Endorsement At Just 4months [PICS] by ednut1(m): 10:26am On Oct 09, 2017
Tolexander:

Why don't you tried respecting an innocent young girl, even if you have a problem with her parents.
damn grin grin grin
Re: Davido's Daughter Hailey Bags Fashion Endorsement At Just 4months [PICS] by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 09, 2017
good for her
Re: Davido's Daughter Hailey Bags Fashion Endorsement At Just 4months [PICS] by MasterKim: 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
safarigirl:

Kwontinue.
u wey be like panla fish sef dey talk. Na WA o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Daughter Hailey Bags Fashion Endorsement At Just 4months [PICS] by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
MasterKim:

Kwontinue.

Re: Davido's Daughter Hailey Bags Fashion Endorsement At Just 4months [PICS] by safarigirl(f): 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
MasterKim:

Kwontinue.
lol...at least I put my picture, wey your own? tongue

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter Hailey Bags Fashion Endorsement At Just 4months [PICS] by MasterKim: 7:16pm On Oct 09, 2017
safarigirl:
lol...at least I put my picture, wey your own? tongue

Forget am. Me be fine boy. No go come
Re: Davido's Daughter Hailey Bags Fashion Endorsement At Just 4months [PICS] by safarigirl(f): 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
MasterKim:

Forget am. Me be fine boy. No go come
lol...who no be fine boy? grin

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter Hailey Bags Fashion Endorsement At Just 4months [PICS] by MasterKim: 7:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
safarigirl:
lol...who no be fine boy? grin
I'm freaking handsome madam. No dey price me abeg
Re: Davido's Daughter Hailey Bags Fashion Endorsement At Just 4months [PICS] by PetrePan(m): 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
Tolexander:

Damn..if u see d way i ran to her profile like my life is at stake

(1) (Reply)

Na Spoil We Spoil: Peruzzi Reacts After Leaked Sex Video With Unilag Slay Queen / Cute Photo Of Burna Boy And His Mother / Popular Comedian Emmanuella Crying To Bryant Kobe And Daughter Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.