Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Job Opening For Book Lovers & Writers - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Job Opening For Book Lovers & Writers (776 Views)

Lovers On The Loose (18+) / For Novel Lovers,download An Inspiring Book From Okadabooks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Opening For Book Lovers & Writers by 5nlock: 7:39am On Oct 09, 2017
VACANCY OPENING for someone who can manage a Book Blog...

Your job, if you choose to accept it, is to basically REWRITE articles...and upload on the blog cool

You will receive article contents to rewrite.
The rewritten work should not look like a robot OR a merely spinned article. It must make sense! It must also be blunder-free.

CRITERIA
=======

i) You must be a READER and lover of books
ii) AGE: 18-30
iii)You must have have a PC with INTERNET CONNECTION
iv) You must be able to rewrite at least 5 articles per day
v) You must be willing to upload 6 days in a week.
vi) You must be innovative enough to GENERATE IDEAS for the blog

If you meet all the criteria above, send an email titled, "INTERESTED" to writingjobstodo@gmail.com

You will be contacted with further details

DEADLINE for ENTRY:
==============
13th October, 2017
Re: Job Opening For Book Lovers & Writers by babyfaceafrica: 7:43am On Oct 09, 2017
What about payment details?
Re: Job Opening For Book Lovers & Writers by iamoliverr: 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2017
awwn am late.

(1) (Reply)

Final Day: Hire Me Now And Get Free Content. / I Need Writers / Need An Article Writer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.