Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Actress Juliet Okeke Shares Photo Of Her Brother Who Survived Explosion At Gas S - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Juliet Okeke Shares Photo Of Her Brother Who Survived Explosion At Gas S (825 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year / "My Bae Owns A Private Jet" Daniella Okeke Shares Adorable Photos Beside A Jet / My Butt Is Getting Bigger – Daniella Okeke Shares Photos Of Her Backside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Juliet Okeke Shares Photo Of Her Brother Who Survived Explosion At Gas S by Abumalikovo1: 8:42am On Oct 09, 2017
Nollywood actress, Juliet Okeke, has shared a collagen of his brother who survived the explosion at a gas station in Ghana, recuperating in the hospital.

The tanker explosion at a gas station reportedly killed 6 people leaving 35 others injured in explosions at Atomic Junction, near Legon, Accra, Ghana on Saturday night.

National Fire Service spokesman Billy Anaglatey, who confirmed the incident on Sunday, said:

“As we speak, six people are dead due to this fire,” he said, adding that 35 were injured by the Saturday night explosions. Four of the 35 are in critical condition at the intensive care unit of the 37 Military Hospital.

The cause of the explosions is being investigated, said Anaglatey. On Sunday morning, burned steel frames show where the two gas stations were razed by the explosions.

“Some people said there were flames in the skies, l looked and saw the flames and was convinced something terrible had happened,” said James Appiah, a resident of North Legon.

Juliet wrote;

“Where and how do I start from, I read about the Ghana gas station explosion online and aljazeera not knowing that my younger brother (expensive) Uchenna Godwin was battling his life in it…. Lord it’s with tears of Joy that I say thank you my Brother is a Survivor

How can I thank God enough for my younger brothers life while I read the news online I didn’t know He was battling his life in the Accra Ghana gas explosion

Only when you wear the shoe then alone will you know how it feels for a loved one to be in pain… Saw a lot of news about the gas explosion in Ghana yesterday,went on to aljazeera news and am like thank God… Only to be called this evening from Accra military hospital that my younger brother battled his life in the outbreak… My heart fell straight into my stomach… With tears of Joy am grateful to God Almighty.. Expensive Uchenna Godwin you are a covenant Child”

http://www.gistb4u.com/actress-juliet-okeke-shares-photo-brother-survived-explosion-gas-station-ghana/

Re: Actress Juliet Okeke Shares Photo Of Her Brother Who Survived Explosion At Gas S by emmanwandud(m): 8:46am On Oct 09, 2017
Wishing you speed recovery but why didn't you run so fast bcs I was there and as a Nigerian I ran faster than other compatriots and had my life intact.
Re: Actress Juliet Okeke Shares Photo Of Her Brother Who Survived Explosion At Gas S by Abumalikovo1: 8:51am On Oct 09, 2017
emmanwandud:
Wishing you speed recovery but why didn't you run so fast bcs I was there and as a Nigerian I ran faster than other compatriots and had my life intact.

You be usian bolt ⚡️ cousin ? Thank God don't make mouth .
Re: Actress Juliet Okeke Shares Photo Of Her Brother Who Survived Explosion At Gas S by Elnino4ladies: 9:18am On Oct 09, 2017
emmanwandud:

He was busy dancing one corner
Re: Actress Juliet Okeke Shares Photo Of Her Brother Who Survived Explosion At Gas S by Abumalikovo1: 11:08am On Oct 10, 2017
Abumalikovo1:
Nollywood actress, Juliet Okeke, has shared a collagen of his brother who survived the explosion at a gas station in Ghana, recuperating in the hospital.

The tanker explosion at a gas station reportedly killed 6 people leaving 35 others injured in explosions at Atomic Junction, near Legon, Accra, Ghana on Saturday night.

National Fire Service spokesman Billy Anaglatey, who confirmed the incident on Sunday, said:

“As we speak, six people are dead due to this fire,” he said, adding that 35 were injured by the Saturday night explosions. Four of the 35 are in critical condition at the intensive care unit of the 37 Military Hospital.

The cause of the explosions is being investigated, said Anaglatey. On Sunday morning, burned steel frames show where the two gas stations were razed by the explosions.

“Some people said there were flames in the skies, l looked and saw the flames and was convinced something terrible had happened,” said James Appiah, a resident of North Legon.

Juliet wrote;

“Where and how do I start from, I read about the Ghana gas station explosion online and aljazeera not knowing that my younger brother (expensive) Uchenna Godwin was battling his life in it…. Lord it’s with tears of Joy that I say thank you my Brother is a Survivor

How can I thank God enough for my younger brothers life while I read the news online I didn’t know He was battling his life in the Accra Ghana gas explosion

Only when you wear the shoe then alone will you know how it feels for a loved one to be in pain… Saw a lot of news about the gas explosion in Ghana yesterday,went on to aljazeera news and am like thank God… Only to be called this evening from Accra military hospital that my younger brother battled his life in the outbreak… My heart fell straight into my stomach… With tears of Joy am grateful to God Almighty.. Expensive Uchenna Godwin you are a covenant Child”

http://www.gistb4u.com/actress-juliet-okeke-shares-photo-brother-survived-explosion-gas-station-ghana/

Rip

(1) (Reply)

Davido Welcomed In Sierra Leone Like A King By His Fans(photo+video) / ‘I Know Timi Dakolo’s Side Chic,i Have Seen Him A Couple Of Times’–twitter User / Meek Mill Reportedly Out Of Solitary Confinement, Transferred To Another Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.