Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Mrp-psquare Blocked Me On IG Bc I Advices Him To Settle With His Brother—blogger - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mrp-psquare Blocked Me On IG Bc I Advices Him To Settle With His Brother—blogger (674 Views)

DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now / Zlatan Ibile: Tacha Has Blocked Me On Social Media / Mrp Zoom Your Life Raffle Draw Scam Or Legit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mrp-psquare Blocked Me On IG Bc I Advices Him To Settle With His Brother—blogger by CutenaijaMedia(m): 9:17am On Oct 09, 2017
P-Square (Peter Okoye) Blocked me On Instagram because I Advices Him to settle With his brother - "Tcute Open Up"

Nigerian fast rising blogger and CEO CuteNaija.com, reveals that Peter Okoye (P-Square) popularly known as Mr P, blocked him on Instagram simply because he advised him to settle with his blood brother....

"He wrote

" Nawaooo Just because I advised Mr P(Psquare) to settle with his brother, he blocked me on Instagram, please fam, Is it a bad advice "??

Cuties please, Does he deserve to be blocked for giving this wonderful advice to MrP

Source : http://www.cutenaija.com/2017/10/p-square-peter-okoye-blocked-me-on.html

Re: Mrp-psquare Blocked Me On IG Bc I Advices Him To Settle With His Brother—blogger by Hashimyussufamao(m): 9:26am On Oct 09, 2017
always mind to keep to ur own affairs

1 Like

Re: Mrp-psquare Blocked Me On IG Bc I Advices Him To Settle With His Brother—blogger by SylvesterRichie(m): 9:31am On Oct 09, 2017
Bros who send you message,

1 Like

Re: Mrp-psquare Blocked Me On IG Bc I Advices Him To Settle With His Brother—blogger by sinaj(f): 9:41am On Oct 09, 2017
Who get that E concern you meme abeg
Re: Mrp-psquare Blocked Me On IG Bc I Advices Him To Settle With His Brother—blogger by Afrok(m): 9:42am On Oct 09, 2017
Mr blogger...

1 Like

Re: Mrp-psquare Blocked Me On IG Bc I Advices Him To Settle With His Brother—blogger by Afrok(m): 9:43am On Oct 09, 2017
sinaj:
Who get that E concern you meme abeg

3 Likes

Re: Mrp-psquare Blocked Me On IG Bc I Advices Him To Settle With His Brother—blogger by sinaj(f): 9:44am On Oct 09, 2017
[quote author=Afrok post=61245902][/quote] grin
Re: Mrp-psquare Blocked Me On IG Bc I Advices Him To Settle With His Brother—blogger by AuroraB(f): 10:02am On Oct 09, 2017
What brazen idiocy cheesy
Shame no catch you at all, you come dey make news out of it sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Gospel Artiste, Tim Godfrey, Buys Cars For 5 Of His Crew Members / Iceberg Slim Reveals Why He Fell In Love With Juliet Ibrahim / The Guy Having Sex With His Adopted Daughter Would Like Every One To Calm Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.