Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

TSTV Doles Out Free 5000 Decoders Today - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TSTV Doles Out Free 5000 Decoders Today (1960 Views)

Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 / Tstv Will Give Out Free 5000 Decoders To Nigerians This Week For Testing / Tstv Doles Out Free 5000 Decoders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TSTV Doles Out Free 5000 Decoders Today by senier007(m): 9:24am On Oct 09, 2017
Making the revelation in Abuja, ​TSTV Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer​, ​Bright Echefu said the free decoders, which will serve as test run, will run for one month free ahead of the official commercial roll out on November 1.

[/b]Echefu, who said the giving out of the decoders will commence today, added that the decoders would also be installed​ for free​ ​to enable ​​them test the ​strong signal and services​ of the new pay TV.[b]

He explained that the delay in the commercial deployment of decoders to customers was to prevent sabotage by unscrupulous elements who would want to frustrate the company.

The TSTV, DTH pay TV, offers over 70 rich blend of local and international channels and packages for entertainment, including news, sports, kids, health.

Some of the channels include Star Sports, Fox Sports, Euro Sports News, Euro Sports 2, bein Sports MAX 4HD, bein Sports 3HD, bein Sports Global, bein Sports MAX (bein Sports 1-10)
TS Sports 4 HD, TS Sports 2, TS Sports 3‎ and Yolo Sports HD

Others are Trace Urban/Africa, HITS TV, MTV Base
TLC (HD), BBC America, CNBC, Aljazeera,Riwa Ndu TV, TS Hausa, TS Igbo, TS Yoruba, TS Sports 1 HD
BBC Radio 2, TVC News, Sky News, Arewa24, Nollywood TV among others.

[/b]Running on 4.5G network, every subscriber will get 20G of data for N3,000 monthly[b]. The data can also be used for video calls conferences with camera and WiFi, even as the TStv decoder has 50GB hard disk to record TV programmes and a pause/play function.

Echefu had during the signing of the multi-transponder agreement with their ABS partner, said their services would offer viewers the experience of HD and SD video, internet services, broadband, TVand radio, at a very affordable rates.

Also speaking, Head of Corporate Communications, Madu Ugo, assured Nigerians that TStv will “ensure that their yearnings about pay TV are met”.

“We are here to provide the best products and services. We urge every one to get their decoders and start enjoying sports, news, movies, documentaries, soap operas and others”.

http://leadership.ng/2017/10/09/tstv-doles-free-5000-decoders/
Re: TSTV Doles Out Free 5000 Decoders Today by rejosom(m): 9:49am On Oct 09, 2017
Ok
Re: TSTV Doles Out Free 5000 Decoders Today by ShobayoEmma(m): 9:54am On Oct 09, 2017
Something is still not right about this tstv ish of a thing. Or why dishing out 5000 decoders for free when millions of people are already ready to buy your decoder for all it cost. I don't if you are sure of the quality of your service, i think you wouldn't need any promotional mix for now. Anyway, my 6k is already in the oven for your decoder o.
Re: TSTV Doles Out Free 5000 Decoders Today by emmie14: 9:59am On Oct 09, 2017
Enough publicity. Get to air. Get started

1 Like

Re: TSTV Doles Out Free 5000 Decoders Today by dustmalik: 10:36am On Oct 09, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
Something is still not right about this tstv ish of a thing. Or why dishing out 5000 decoders for free when millions of people are already ready to buy your decoder for all it cost. I don't if you are sure of the quality of your service, i think you wouldn't need any promotional mix for now. Anyway, my 6k is already in the oven for your decoder o.
The real questions are; Who exactly are they giving the decoders to? What qualifies one for a decoder? These are things they haven't explained yet.
Re: TSTV Doles Out Free 5000 Decoders Today by senier007(m): 11:20am On Oct 09, 2017
dustmalik:

The real questions are; Who exactly are they giving the decoders to? What qualifies one for a decoder? These are things they haven't explained yet.

The 5k decoder will cover almost the zone based on dealers but Abuja will get the highest lion share

Stay connected if you are interested will let you know where to collect it
Re: TSTV Doles Out Free 5000 Decoders Today by toluxa1(m): 1:18am On Oct 10, 2017
senier007:

The 5k decoder will cover almost the zone based on dealers but Abuja will get the highest lion share

We dey wait.
Re: TSTV Doles Out Free 5000 Decoders Today by MorataFC: 4:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
senier007:

Stay connected if you are iinterested
will let you know where to collect it
if you are interested? Who no go have interest for tstv decoder?
Even DSTV agents are interested grin

4 Likes

Re: TSTV Doles Out Free 5000 Decoders Today by solelymade: 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
senier007:

Bros, I Dey monitor you Óò. Be like say na you go share am. I'm very much interested. Pm me on how to come claim am cheesy
Re: TSTV Doles Out Free 5000 Decoders Today by t12tosin: 9:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
I also need wan abeg, I no get gotv subscription money again
Re: TSTV Doles Out Free 5000 Decoders Today by adahib: 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
This TSTV and their foot-dragging sef. They should stop talking too much and just start running. Guys have been warming up since to buy their decoders and they are here talking about free decoders. I don't even think they are serious.

My subscription to DSTV will soon expire and I was hoping they would have gotten their act together by now.

If they continue like this,people are sure to lose interest pretty soon.
Re: TSTV Doles Out Free 5000 Decoders Today by sistems06: 4:41am On Oct 13, 2017
senier007:
Making the revelation in Abuja, ​TSTV Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer​, ​Bright Echefu said the free decoders, which will serve as test run, will run for one month free ahead of the official commercial roll out on November 1.

[/b]Echefu, who said the giving out of the decoders will commence today, added that the decoders would also be installed​ for free​ ​to enable ​​them test the ​strong signal and services​ of the new pay TV.[b]

He explained that the delay in the commercial deployment of decoders to customers was to prevent sabotage by unscrupulous elements who would want to frustrate the company.

The TSTV, DTH pay TV, offers over 70 rich blend of local and international channels and packages for entertainment, including news, sports, kids, health.

Some of the channels include Star Sports, Fox Sports, Euro Sports News, Euro Sports 2, bein Sports MAX 4HD, bein Sports 3HD, bein Sports Global, bein Sports MAX (bein Sports 1-10)
TS Sports 4 HD, TS Sports 2, TS Sports 3‎ and Yolo Sports HD

Others are Trace Urban/Africa, HITS TV, MTV Base
TLC (HD), BBC America, CNBC, Aljazeera,Riwa Ndu TV, TS Hausa, TS Igbo, TS Yoruba, TS Sports 1 HD
BBC Radio 2, TVC News, Sky News, Arewa24, Nollywood TV among others.

[/b]Running on 4.5G network, every subscriber will get 20G of data for N3,000 monthly[b]. The data can also be used for video calls conferences with camera and WiFi, even as the TStv decoder has 50GB hard disk to record TV programmes and a pause/play function.

Echefu had during the signing of the multi-transponder agreement with their ABS partner, said their services would offer viewers the experience of HD and SD video, internet services, broadband, TVand radio, at a very affordable rates.

Also speaking, Head of Corporate Communications, Madu Ugo, assured Nigerians that TStv will “ensure that their yearnings about pay TV are met”.

“We are here to provide the best products and services. We urge every one to get their decoders and start enjoying sports, news, movies, documentaries, soap operas and others”.

http://leadership.ng/2017/10/09/tstv-doles-free-5000-decoders/
l am getting frustrated.Pls which day exactly will they start to sell their decoders ?

(1) (Reply)

Tell Us D Best Movie U Saw This Year 2009 / Life Abroad- A Movie By Andy Best Electronics / Blu Ray Movies And Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.