Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Racist Comments By White Men On Ghana Explosion Pointed Out By Nigerian Man - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Racist Comments By White Men On Ghana Explosion Pointed Out By Nigerian Man (27804 Views)

Candace Owens Torches Biden & Dems Party For Racist Comments About Black Voters / The US Has Issued A Visa Ban On Ghana For Failing To Accept Deportees / US House Of Reps Vote To Condemn Trump's Racist Comments Against Congresswomen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Racist Comments By White Men On Ghana Explosion Pointed Out By Nigerian Man by Reference(m): 12:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
Tinnytony24:
I've jst lost my respect for white people angry... Tho nt all are racists... If i see one i knw... They dont welcome us bt we welcome them... Atleast i can boast that we Africans are better than them wink

All those people quoting me down dere... Atleast u shuld be proud of one thing na.... Shuu undecided

Are Nigerians any better. Do Nigerians not rejoice anytime the Haram sect slaughters folks caught in their crosshairs. Were they not jubilant about the killings by the army of protesting secessionists in the east. Abeg we have more than enough racism in Nigeria to contend with.
Re: Racist Comments By White Men On Ghana Explosion Pointed Out By Nigerian Man by Reference(m): 12:33pm On Oct 09, 2017
eleojo23:
If you are part of those who shout "afonja" and "Igbo" all over Nairaland, you don't have any moral right to criticize racism/tribalism.

Exactly. They are well known despite their never ending cyber identities. Then they came here to talk nonsense.
Re: Racist Comments By White Men On Ghana Explosion Pointed Out By Nigerian Man by abbeyty(m): 12:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
Ezigbonmadu:

Funny enough, the morronic white-ass-lickers will prohibit speaking of their indigenous language to their kids, they will also respond in a "superior" language when you try communicating with the ass-lickers in their mother tongues. It's pathetic.

It is really sad my brother, I know a lot of Nigerian parents who are ready to beat their kids to death if they dare speak their language at home.

2 Likes

Re: Racist Comments By White Men On Ghana Explosion Pointed Out By Nigerian Man by mmsen: 12:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
nurshah:
The fact that we show love to them ..should not mean we are stupid .it only mean we are human hence the reason behind God holding Africa even after and during the several civil wars,famine,current in rest in severalaftican countries including Nigeria, Africa still stands strong

When they Go low. We go high ....this shows and prices who the animals truly are

No, you are stupid.

You can sugarcoat it however you like but that much is clear.

Which deity is 'holding' Africa? What are you talking about.

1 Like

Re: Racist Comments By White Men On Ghana Explosion Pointed Out By Nigerian Man by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
abbeyty:

It is really sad my brother, I know a lot of Nigerian parents who are ready to beat their kids to death if they dare speak their language at home.
Even in schools,you're not allowed to speak `vernacular'.

1 Like

Re: Racist Comments By White Men On Ghana Explosion Pointed Out By Nigerian Man by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
illitrate:
White pussies are the good ones I think.
White pussies get flabby a lot quicker
Re: Racist Comments By White Men On Ghana Explosion Pointed Out By Nigerian Man by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
mmsen:

No, you are stupid.

You can sugarcoat it however you like but that much is clear.

Which deity is 'holding' Africa? What are you talking about.

Kk...please be advised that your ignorance has been internationally noted.Thank you for your time
Re: Racist Comments By White Men On Ghana Explosion Pointed Out By Nigerian Man by 1metre: 12:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
Tinnytony24:
I've jst lost my respect for white people angry... Tho nt all are racists... If i see one i knw... They dont welcome us bt we welcome them... Atleast i can boast that we Africans are better than them winkhow do u expect a slave master to welcome a common slave in his palatial kingdom if not in his farm? Debunk the cry bro, that's the side effect of colonialism.

All those people quoting me down dere... Atleast u shuld be proud of one thing na.... Shuu undecided
Re: Racist Comments By White Men On Ghana Explosion Pointed Out By Nigerian Man by paulstrings(m): 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2017
Proffdada:
mehn! They really screwed with your brain and gave you inferiority complex of platinum subscription
Ewoooh shocked shocked. My Chest. Platinum Kwa. You are Mean
Re: Racist Comments By White Men On Ghana Explosion Pointed Out By Nigerian Man by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
Tinnytony24:
I've jst lost my respect for white people angry... Tho nt all are racists... If i see one i knw... They dont welcome us bt we welcome them... Atleast i can boast that we Africans are better than them wink

Wen una de post "I stand for France n we were warnings u, u no gree

1 Like

Re: Racist Comments By White Men On Ghana Explosion Pointed Out By Nigerian Man by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
TimeMod3:
White pussies get flabby a lot quicker

hahaaaa we who got snakes love flabby pussies.

have u ever watched a python dance?

Imagine when u have to spank like someone making semolina, or wheat, or tuwo. grin grin grin grin
Re: Racist Comments By White Men On Ghana Explosion Pointed Out By Nigerian Man by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
Tahra:
Even in schools,you're not allowed to speak `vernacular'.
You wanna mix vernacular with western education?, don't be a joke.
Re: Racist Comments By White Men On Ghana Explosion Pointed Out By Nigerian Man by 1metre: 1:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
Tinnytony24:
I've jst lost my respect for white people angry... Tho nt all are racists... If i see one i knw... They dont welcome us bt we welcome them... Atleast i can boast that we Africans are better than them

how do u expect a slave master to welcome a common slave in his palatial Kingdom if not in his farm? Debunk the cry, that's the bad effect of colonialism.
Re: Racist Comments By White Men On Ghana Explosion Pointed Out By Nigerian Man by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
illitrate:

hahaaaa we who got snakes love flabby pussies.

have u ever watched a python dance?

Imagine when u have to spank like someone making semolina, or wheat, or tuwo. grin grin grin grin
gosh! that's murky!. Snakes go flaccid in flabby pussies.
Ever heard of tight and stretchy?
Re: Racist Comments By White Men On Ghana Explosion Pointed Out By Nigerian Man by ochardbaby(m): 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
We blacks should stop saying anything about racism again the white are ahead of us.the portrait of God by jehova withness showed God is a white man, portrait of angels also showed they are white and prophet Muhammed (saw) wasn't black, jesus (is) wasn't black.

we loot our treasury , we take it to them, we want best medical care we run to them.

I think they should come back and colonize us again, we are toddlers!

Headmaster was once a school boy!
Re: Racist Comments By White Men On Ghana Explosion Pointed Out By Nigerian Man by thimbook2(m): 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
eleojo23:
If you are part of those who shout "afonja" and "Igbo" all over Nairaland, you don't have any moral right to criticize racism/tribalism.

On point!

A lotta tha e-bullets & disses flying ya way, y'all home-based lots gave to other countries.

Shyts tough enuf wiv them thinking of Africa in prehistoric terms but e'ryday ya gotta come online and see Nigerians at each other's throats like it was a zombie Holocaust or something, then they treat us that way and we say we feeling bad? Nah bro, we done lost that privilege the moment y'all made treating each like trash online da standard normative experience.

Compare forum convoys, online engagements and social-media etiquettes, language and goodwill on reddit, Quora etc with African sites like NL and you'll see it clear. Other countries find it easier treating Nigerians like trash because of precedents formerly set or being set by Nigerians.

Not all whites feel dis way though, even u got "blacks" here who'd still go ahead and cut ur arss up for being so "fresh-off" da furking boat like y'all act when u first make the cross here.

Anyway, call a spade a spade, those morrfugging racist b@stards really need an arss-whupping of the brain! God bless Nigeria, Ghana & Africa.
Africans beautiful, baby, Africa's home, the murrfurking existential source-point, those sourpusses just beefing. Africans hold ya head up high, because deep inside de hearts, they fear the "BlackMan" but our hearts are the noblest.
Much Love&Respeck people, much love!!
Re: Racist Comments By White Men On Ghana Explosion Pointed Out By Nigerian Man by larrybee2017(f): 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
Proffdada:
mehn! They really screwed with your brain and gave you inferiority complex of platinum subscription
cheesy cheesy cheesy wink cheesy the guy need help.
Re: Racist Comments By White Men On Ghana Explosion Pointed Out By Nigerian Man by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
Re: Racist Comments By White Men On Ghana Explosion Pointed Out By Nigerian Man by bigpicture001: 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
We blacks should stop saying anything about racism again the white are ahead of us.the portrait of God by jehova withness showed God is a white man, portrait of angels also showed they are white and prophet Muhammed (saw) wasn't black, jesus (is) wasn't black.

we loot our treasury , we take it to them, we want best medical care we run to them.

...does foolishness run in ur family...?
Re: Racist Comments By White Men On Ghana Explosion Pointed Out By Nigerian Man by akigbemaru: 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
taoheedoriloye:

Re: Racist Comments By White Men On Ghana Explosion Pointed Out By Nigerian Man by MEILYN(m): 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
obo389:
And this is where blacks won't fail to amaze me And won't have sense. angry
If na one catastrophe or calamity happens in any white man land, you will see blacks showing support and solidarity and even displaying their nations flag angry
Lmao... Inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: Racist Comments By White Men On Ghana Explosion Pointed Out By Nigerian Man by Backinfront(m): 1:48pm On Oct 09, 2017
Ezigbonmadu:

Funny enough, the morronic white-ass-lickers will prohibit speaking of their indigenous language to their kids, they will also respond in a "superior" language when you try communicating with the ass-lickers in their mother tongues. It's pathetic.
Eg the "Rip English" crew. Those guys need bombs in their skulls

1 Like

Re: Racist Comments By White Men On Ghana Explosion Pointed Out By Nigerian Man by jy2kbeyond(m): 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2017
muller101:
the portrait of Satan is always black grin

Hmmmm.....food for thought
Re: Racist Comments By White Men On Ghana Explosion Pointed Out By Nigerian Man by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
Insensitive and callous as those goats were, I think you should focus your attacks on the idiots instead of making the thread about White people as a whole. That's very stvpid and unfair.

Afterall, we have pathetic muggins and retarrds here on nairaland who rejoice over the suffering of others and revel in their anguish simply based on ignominious tribal and regional sentiments.

Do you attack such a person for lacking a modicum of humanity or do you consider their entire tribe and region responsible? Face the fools and stop screaming "Whites". There are Whites with the same grievances and concerns as you. This pointless identity politic stvpidity has got to stop. White people are not your enemies. Rather, powerful, greedy, callous, self-centered and rapacious people ARE, many of whom just happened to be White.

And, like someone already pointed out, if you're a tribalist on nairaland, you have no business condemning racism.

The same idiots that throw ethnophaulisms all around and shout "Afonja" and "Igbo", that go tribal whenever they witness gruesome crimes against humanity, instead of condemning it in one voice, are here condemning White idiots who're just like them. Ridiculous. undecided
Tozara

3 Likes

Re: Racist Comments By White Men On Ghana Explosion Pointed Out By Nigerian Man by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
Tinnytony24:

okay, so because 4 white people made silly comments about how they don't care and that makes all white people Bad or racists? Well..stay in your own country then.

We are not even sure these people are white. grin you are an ignoranmuse!
Re: Racist Comments By White Men On Ghana Explosion Pointed Out By Nigerian Man by Afhounja(m): 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
The idiot who wrote that tweet is a fvcking idiot and a very typical & sad example of why this country is in it's current predicament.

Majority of Nigerians worry about what will never affect them directly in their entire lifetimes. Instead of concentrating on affairs that affect our lands, we waste time yapping about things that are happening across the ocean---that is 10,600+ kilometers away from Nigeria.

White people don't sit around b!tching about the frequent changes in the Nigerian economic atmosphere.

Majority in this country are still suffering from colonial mentality. They still turn their faces towards the direction that the white man points to. They still seek validation or remarks from the western and eueopean lands before they are able to recognize that what they are doing is either of significance or value.

This is why The Powers That Be as regards the major engines in 'The Nigerian Operating System' can easily get away with almost anything. They know that you are distracted by what you subconsciously obey so it's easy for them to rob you off your rights and entitlements.

You either wake up & develop or you keep sleeping & decay. Your choice.
Re: Racist Comments By White Men On Ghana Explosion Pointed Out By Nigerian Man by Litmus: 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
In the Nigerian's place (if incident took place in Nigeria) a Ghanaian poster would make the statement, 'Nigerians are corrupt', in support of those white racist views. Nigerians should learn to mind their own business Africans from elsewhere are generally not your friends.
Re: Racist Comments By White Men On Ghana Explosion Pointed Out By Nigerian Man by bkool7(m): 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
Lets be frank some miscreants on Nairaland would say worst if it happened in Europe
Re: Racist Comments By White Men On Ghana Explosion Pointed Out By Nigerian Man by Litmus: 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
Poor, beautiful minded, naive Nigerians. You people are nearly the only decent thing in that continent and if I had the power, I 'de cut your land from Africa and set it apart, adrift in the ocean. The continent does not deserve you.
Re: Racist Comments By White Men On Ghana Explosion Pointed Out By Nigerian Man by AreaFada2: 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
twentyk:
Sadly the white men came and subjugated us,use our destiny and we live by their set standards and terms... We are forever in their mercy..till date they still nd will forever be our master,they gave us the Gods to worship, education, everything.....

The worst part is we can't do anything about it...every means to emancipate ourselves have been checked by these guys....every means of production have been colonized, monopolized in their favor...

Sad...

Nna ehh.

Most are very uninformed despite good education. Those that are good are just naturally good. But most just obey the law that are strongly enforced. So they conceal their true bad feelings towards Africans most times. But they still manifest in subtle ways in their attitude.
Re: Racist Comments By White Men On Ghana Explosion Pointed Out By Nigerian Man by RaptorX: 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
Africans generally suffer from inferiority complex in regards to whites which is why they show deference to Europeans and try to cry more for them when they are bereaved than they even cry for themselves. While pretending it's because they are good people but will never show their good side to their fellow Africans, look at all the hatred and tribalism in Nigeria . You should read the comments on Western websites when the ebola outbreak hit West Africa and you will hate this white people.

2 Likes

Re: Racist Comments By White Men On Ghana Explosion Pointed Out By Nigerian Man by Jointhemiltons2(m): 2:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
Tinnytony24:

Most Americans only care about demslvs buh wen tragedy hits dem del want d world to sympathize.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians / Donald Trump: "Our Historic Movement Has Only Just Begun" / Egypt Devalues Its Pound, Loses Over 50% Against US Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.