Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Upcoming Artist's Are Disgusting And Are Lazy!! - Says Mayowa Bae - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Upcoming Artist's Are Disgusting And Are Lazy!! - Says Mayowa Bae (437 Views)

Upcoming Artist Are Better Than Celebrities Do You Agree?( Check Reason) / Muraino Ft. Zinoleesky - Ole (lazy) / Mayowa Bae "Forever" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Upcoming Artist's Are Disgusting And Are Lazy!! - Says Mayowa Bae by Joelsblog(m): 9:28am On Oct 09, 2017
Budding singer, Mayowa Olarenwaju, aka Mayowa Bae, who began his musical career in the church and a son of a pastor but otherwise doing secular music, has taken a swipe at gospel artistes, saying their underachievement in relation to secular artistes is as a result of their laziness.
Mayowa Bae who chronicled his musical journey in an interview with Potpourri, says the gospel artistes don’t work as hard as their secular counterparts and are not as creative either.

Mayowa Bae

“Yes, we have a lot of gospel artistes that are now singing secular music. In my own opinion, I think the gospel artistes need to work harder to measure up to the secular ones. They are lazy compared to the secular artistes. I’m sorry to say this, but I think they are very lazy,” he said.

Speaking on his style of music, which he says, is unique, the greenhorn singer observes that everyone had their special flavour and posits that he has what it takes to rub shoulders with the best in the industry.

“I think the sky is too wide for all birds to fly; everyone has to come with their own style. When Mr. Eazi released his song, Bombay, people were asking what he was singing because no one knew him. I listened to some of his songs and also watched some of his videos before he hit stardom; but then people said he was singing like he was at a funeral. Later, they began to accept him and his style. So, I think I have to keep doing what I love to do, stay real to myself and I know when the time comes, I will take over,” he said.

Read more: http://joelsblog.com.ng/2017/10/gospel-artist-are-lazy-mayowa-bae.html
Re: Upcoming Artist's Are Disgusting And Are Lazy!! - Says Mayowa Bae by elimajoe(f): 10:17am On Oct 09, 2017
I don't think that gospel artistes are lazy. In my opinion, they have their own style in which they loved to work.

(1) (Reply)

Humblesmith – Sugar [ Download New Music ] / Fake Awards For African Musician? How Can Someone Got International Award Whi / [throwback Video Released] 9ice Caught Deficating In The Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.