Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,293 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Mercy Johnson Plays Ludo Game With Her Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Plays Ludo Game With Her Husband (30326 Views)

Mercy Johnson Plays In The Rain With Children (Video) / Mercy Johnson Teases Her Husband During Ludo Game / Mercy Johnson Plays Popular Village Game "Suwe" With Her Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Plays Ludo Game With Her Husband by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
Love them.
Re: Mercy Johnson Plays Ludo Game With Her Husband by Successdynamik: 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
so make we fry water
Re: Mercy Johnson Plays Ludo Game With Her Husband by uduvwurode(m): 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
na evrytin be news??
Re: Mercy Johnson Plays Ludo Game With Her Husband by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
She resemble typical Nigerian housewife now
Re: Mercy Johnson Plays Ludo Game With Her Husband by muller101(m): 12:54pm On Oct 09, 2017
Who moved this thread to FP
Re: Mercy Johnson Plays Ludo Game With Her Husband by Mpanyi: 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2017
Which kind nonsense post? Pls let's freeze this forum if we have run out of good posts.
Re: Mercy Johnson Plays Ludo Game With Her Husband by 12345baba(m): 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2017
Seun and Co una dey Mad? See nonsense una dey use burn our data
Re: Mercy Johnson Plays Ludo Game With Her Husband by OTayobami(m): 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
Sirheny007:
@Op
you mean you mother never played romantic games with your father?
Na Op you mean or OT because the kyn thunder wey wan strike you now, ba only God know if your papi for house nor go feel am
Re: Mercy Johnson Plays Ludo Game With Her Husband by kingPhidel(m): 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
Move to trash... This ain't news
Re: Mercy Johnson Plays Ludo Game With Her Husband by pimper24: 1:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
That's not Ludo, it's scrabble tongue
GibsonB:
Couple that Play Games Together, Stay Forever, Thats it for our favorite Screen Goddess Mercy Johnson and her hubby, The actress just shared an adorable video of she and Prince playing ludo Games yesterday, and she seems to be wining..

They spend alot of time together, especially romantic moments, and thats how they last.. The Marriage of Mercy and Hubby has lasted for 5years with 3 kids, and its the only young celebrity marriage that has lasted this long, All the rest Crash, Crash Crash.,.

Meanwhile anyone noticed how bad her hair is? Maybe she just wanna keep low..lol..

Watch the video!
Here; https://www.instagram.com/p/BaBLupJF3Py/?taken-by=mercyjohnsonokojie

Or here;

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/10/aww-mercy-johnson-shares-adorable-video.html

Re: Mercy Johnson Plays Ludo Game With Her Husband by Cyrilpac(m): 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2017
Who post dis rubbish here?
Re: Mercy Johnson Plays Ludo Game With Her Husband by AreaFada2: 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
fav444:
Someone told me this:
"If you are overly wise u won't tarry in marriage, sometimes u need to behave like a fool".

That person is very wise indeed.
Re: Mercy Johnson Plays Ludo Game With Her Husband by Sirheny007(m): 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
OTayobami:

[s]Na Op you mean or OT because the kyn thunder wey wan strike you now, ba only God know if your papi for house nor go feel am
[/s]

Re: Mercy Johnson Plays Ludo Game With Her Husband by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
So make we fry sperm? embarassed
Re: Mercy Johnson Plays Ludo Game With Her Husband by freecocoa(f): 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
And na for outside their gate them dey play ludo? Issorrai!
Re: Mercy Johnson Plays Ludo Game With Her Husband by Luminee(f): 1:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
OP and the moderators mercy Johnson play ludo na news now abi. Do you know how many times I don play ludo ni, even when nobody to play with I dey play with imaginary opponent, I even loose sometimes sef.
Re: Mercy Johnson Plays Ludo Game With Her Husband by deafeyez: 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
fav444:
Someone told me this:
"If you are overly wise u won't tarry in marriage, sometimes u need to behave like a fool".

And get used?
Re: Mercy Johnson Plays Ludo Game With Her Husband by EMPEROR48: 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
Dis dont wort a news na.. Shu person play ludo na headline again? Dat means d day mercy will be in d toilet wit hubby dey will still headline it o..kia..pls dere are other worthy news to post not dis...dis is irrelevant
Re: Mercy Johnson Plays Ludo Game With Her Husband by grodt999: 1:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
ugliest Nigerians I've seen.
The guy looks like ghanian shoeshiner...
Re: Mercy Johnson Plays Ludo Game With Her Husband by RillJ(m): 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
Confirmed with experience.

fav444:
Someone told me this:
Re: Mercy Johnson Plays Ludo Game With Her Husband by Uniqueaccountant(m): 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2017
God help me.... the world will hear my success story..Amen
Re: Mercy Johnson Plays Ludo Game With Her Husband by donnish69: 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
and so? make we off pant? undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Plays Ludo Game With Her Husband by sammyswiss360(m): 2:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
even dis one too reach front page? but why na? its nt worth it jhorr!
Re: Mercy Johnson Plays Ludo Game With Her Husband by sammyswiss360(m): 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
fav444:
Someone told me this:

sorry,its tally ant not tarry..sorry oh,no offence biko
Re: Mercy Johnson Plays Ludo Game With Her Husband by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
How is this one news ?? Nairaland nairaland nairaland, how many times did I called you ??
Re: Mercy Johnson Plays Ludo Game With Her Husband by gbagyiza: 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
fav444:
Someone told me this:

True talk...
Re: Mercy Johnson Plays Ludo Game With Her Husband by fav444(f): 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
sammyswiss360:

sorry,its tally ant not tarry..sorry oh,no offence biko
Use ur dictionary my dear. Tally and tarry can never be the same.
Re: Mercy Johnson Plays Ludo Game With Her Husband by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
She looks more like the caroline character in prof johnbull
Re: Mercy Johnson Plays Ludo Game With Her Husband by Pat081: 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2017
Some useless and senseless posts re now making fb page dis days

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UN Rescue Service Affirms Legitimacy Of Ambassadorial Recognition On Tonto Dikeh / Beverly Osu Twerking On The Beach (Video, Photo) / Sean Tizzle Alleged London Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Lying On Blogs [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.