Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,122 members, 7,828,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

I Want To F*ck Donald Trump - Princess Vitarah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To F*ck Donald Trump - Princess Vitarah (446 Views)

Princess Vitarah Goes Topless In New Photo / Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs / Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To F*ck Donald Trump - Princess Vitarah by princeemmma(m): 10:55am On Oct 09, 2017
Remember the US-based Nigerian singer by the name Princes Vitarah? She’s that controversial singer who only sings about pussy and fucking. Can you guess what she did this time? She just revealed a new hit in which she repeatedly revealed her intention to get laid by US president Donald Trump. In the video, she’s seen making a spectacle of Trump.

She had her video guy make a good cartoon video of Donald Trump lusting after her pussy and making every effort to have a piece of it while she liberally opened up to the controversial president to have his way. Just that at the end, the president lost his breath in the process, giving authentication to the singer’s claim that her pussy kills niggas.

Princess Vitarah blatantly made known that she’s tired of fucking black men, hence her desire to get laid by Donald Trump. In her opinion, Donald Trump is the most qualified white guy to gain access to her life-taking honeypot.

In order words, she is on the verge of sending Donald Trump 6 feet below, but only after she’s had him on her inside. She declared that the Secret Service will excuse her when she visits the White House to see the President who will waste no time in grabbing her by the Pussy. I know you sure have what to say about this. Please air it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgxyZBvleX4

Re: I Want To F*ck Donald Trump - Princess Vitarah by Loyalblak007(f): 10:57am On Oct 09, 2017
She's back again... DONALD TRUMP ba?

Re: I Want To F*ck Donald Trump - Princess Vitarah by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 09, 2017
Go ahead dear, but make sure the lights are on cos you probably might mistake his mouth for his shit hole
Re: I Want To F*ck Donald Trump - Princess Vitarah by princeemmma(m): 11:06am On Oct 09, 2017
Treasuredlove:
Go ahead dear, but make sure the lights are on cos you probably might mistake his mouth for his shit hole
lol grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

See How This Guy Killed His Friend Because He Stole His Meat / Rapper, Skales Will Be Giving Out N10,000 To 10 Fans Today By 12pm / Wtf!! Blac Chyna Sues Kardashians For Messing Up Her Reality Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.