Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

15 People Killed In Mgbuosimini, Port-Harcourt Rivers State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15 People Killed In Mgbuosimini, Port-Harcourt Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (39973 Views)

Police Arrest Notorious Criminal Who Killed 15 People Including Female Corper / Prophet Joseph Ojo: 15 People Chained In Lagos Church, Rescued By Police / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 People Killed In Mgbuosimini, Port-Harcourt Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by cornoil(m): 4:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
Mgbuoshimini used to be very lively, I used to come down frm eagle island to Nicholas bar or MLJ lounge to relax every evening, but no more. Everywhere was so quite or dull by 7 pm yesterday evening.
Amhappy:
Please people put politics aside in this issue. This incident is so sad and its not the first time this year. This gunmen just stroll in and kill innocent people and leave without any confrontation. This community hosts Agip. #GODSAVEMGBUOSHIMIRI#
Re: 15 People Killed In Mgbuosimini, Port-Harcourt Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by donqx: 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
oh no
Re: 15 People Killed In Mgbuosimini, Port-Harcourt Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Hameed206: 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2017
''Humans''......the most heartless, barbaric and hostile of creations in the universe.
Re: 15 People Killed In Mgbuosimini, Port-Harcourt Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
Guestlander:

Thank you my brother. I asked yesterday why policemen were following the ex first lady around rather than doing their job which is protecting the populace some people attacked me giving all kinds of silly excuses.
You were opposed by fellow plebians and members of the masses! Can you imagine! Nothing can be more ridiculous.

I do not believe in any society other than Plato's Republic. That's why I've vowed NEVER to participate in the scam called democracy. On that, I'm in the same camp as RUSSELL BRAND. How can the people be living like slaves when the elite - the supposed "leaders" and "servants" of the people - live like Kings and reside in Bling Castles and Palaces? Plato advocated that society should be ruled by the VERY BEST, and the leaders must be POORER than the people they serve. Any aspiring leader that opposes this concept should be automatically disqualified, since he has demonstrated what his real interests are and what he considers MORE IMPORTANT.

Being a leader is all about making sacrifices. You wield the blade to slay the dragons for your people. You break through a dead end for them to pass, while you step on the new land FIRST to check if there are thorns or not. They can step over your corpse but you would never step over theirs. Anyone who can't make such sacrifices has no business being a leader in the first place, since there would be no difference between him and the rest. The entire point of being a leader is that you're more qualified than the rest. So, if you're like everyone else and have no qualities more suited for leadership than the rest, what would be the point in YOU being the leader? It's pointless!

Like I said earlier, I can never participate in the current system. If I have any passionate interest in politics at all, it would be to tear down the false gods, demolish their pyramids and bring down their tabernacles. I seek the total demise of the current structures. There's no longer any point in "fixing" the leaks in the roof. It has been the WRONG one all long. We need to tear it apart and replace it with the right one - the kind of canopy society deserves.
Tozara

2 Likes

Re: 15 People Killed In Mgbuosimini, Port-Harcourt Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Palmchatstar(m): 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
highchief1:
shut up what do u no abt life
what do you think life is all about ? Human bein like you
Re: 15 People Killed In Mgbuosimini, Port-Harcourt Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by discusant: 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
grin88:
rivers of blood

Rivers of blood continues because some Rivers people would rather tolerate that, than have Biafra restored for the peace of all - just because of Igbophobia.
Re: 15 People Killed In Mgbuosimini, Port-Harcourt Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by akigbemaru: 6:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
zoba88:
According to Jennifer who lives in Port Harcourt that shared the story,fifteen people were killed today in Mgbuosimini Waterside,Rivers state.It is unclear what led to their death but some people said that there has been cult related violence around the area that even several passersby suffered machete cuts, as violence raged all through the night, without intervention by security operatives, while most inhabitants remained indoors for some days in the area.Below is what Jennifer wrote..

'Fifteen people confirmed dead at mgbuosimini waterside in Rivers state Portharcourt. This is the third batch of innocent citizens residing in that area to be trapped in all these fiasco.We need peace and security  in Rivers state.  My chest'.

'These are live pictures from the dastard act that happened in Mgbuosimini community early this morning. Innocent lives wasted. Including newly married couples and a woman that recently gave birth. I condemn this act in its totality. Sixteen innocent lives wasted. All businesses shut down,Everywere looks like rapture just occured. Live. My chest.Too bad'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/fifteen-people-killed-in.html?m=1
Re: 15 People Killed In Mgbuosimini, Port-Harcourt Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by leomarz007: 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2017
Evablizin:
embarassed

Live and let others live too.

You can't cut people's lives short and expect to live long.

RIP Ma people.
Law of karma and co. would be awaiting them at their next junction. RIP

1 Like

Re: 15 People Killed In Mgbuosimini, Port-Harcourt Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Rhea(f): 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
zoba88:
According to Jennifer who lives in Port Harcourt that shared the story,fifteen people were killed today in Mgbuosimini Waterside,Rivers state.It is unclear what led to their death but some people said that there has been cult related violence around the area that even several passersby suffered machete cuts, as violence raged all through the night, without intervention by security operatives, while most inhabitants remained indoors for some days in the area.Below is what Jennifer wrote..

'Fifteen people confirmed dead at mgbuosimini waterside in Rivers state Portharcourt. This is the third batch of innocent citizens residing in that area to be trapped in all these fiasco.We need peace and security  in Rivers state.  My chest'.

'These are live pictures from the dastard act that happened in Mgbuosimini community early this morning. Innocent lives wasted. Including newly married couples and a woman that recently gave birth. I condemn this act in its totality. Sixteen innocent lives wasted. All businesses shut down,Everywere looks like rapture just occured. Live. My chest.Too bad'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/fifteen-people-killed-in.html?m=1

crisp
Re: 15 People Killed In Mgbuosimini, Port-Harcourt Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Lambkings(m): 11:03pm On Oct 09, 2017
Crystalline:
Nigeria, which way? We don't need all these now. Our leaders are inflicting so much pain on us already, the best we can do is unite to fight them not one another.

We need love
We need peace
We need unity

NOT HATE and VIOLENCE.

God bless Nigeria.
seconded
Re: 15 People Killed In Mgbuosimini, Port-Harcourt Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by April4th(m): 11:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
Port Harcourt slowly turning into #Beirut where at least one person dies every 24hrs. Wike what are you doing? Security wise?
Re: 15 People Killed In Mgbuosimini, Port-Harcourt Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Daboomb: 2:31am On Oct 10, 2017
Tolexander:
This is one of the reasons why python should be invited to the dance floor in River State.

Governor Wike is too busy to provide security for his people, he ismore concerned about "Who and What" led to the booting out of that clueless, ineffective buffoon from Aso rock.

Welldone Wike, you see your life?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Stabs Nigerian Prostitute To Death In Ghana (Photo) / Mother Of 3 Got Arrested For Robbery In Lagos / Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.