Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Davido Wins Song Of The Year & Video Of The Year At AFRIMMA 2017 | Full Winners - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido Wins Song Of The Year & Video Of The Year At AFRIMMA 2017 | Full Winners (45779 Views)

Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners / Davido Wins MOBO Best African Act Awards (Video) / Davido Wins Best Worldwide Act At MTV EMA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Wins Song Of The Year & Video Of The Year At AFRIMMA 2017 | Full Winners by joepentwo(m): 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
ds bois are mkinq us proud everyday
Re: Davido Wins Song Of The Year & Video Of The Year At AFRIMMA 2017 | Full Winners by judondasylva(m): 6:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
This award is crap because everyone know that mad over you is the song of the year in the whole of Africa and Runtown is Artist of the year. this I a fake award. falz artist of the year? when Runtown, Davido, and Tekno are there?
Re: Davido Wins Song Of The Year & Video Of The Year At AFRIMMA 2017 | Full Winners by sirnemzy(m): 6:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
Re: Davido Wins Song Of The Year & Video Of The Year At AFRIMMA 2017 | Full Winners by Amaaf(m): 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
usmanktg2:
Unbelievable!
Just recieved a call from DSTV and all they care for is just to know how am fairing.

Hmmm competition is good o!

Guy, seriously?
Re: Davido Wins Song Of The Year & Video Of The Year At AFRIMMA 2017 | Full Winners by mhayorstically7(m): 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
judondasylva:
This award is crap because everyone know that mad over you is the song of the year in the whole of Africa and Runtown is Artist of the year. this I a fake award. falz artist of the year? when Runtown, Davido, and Tekno are there?
Bro u want the award, come and take it
Re: Davido Wins Song Of The Year & Video Of The Year At AFRIMMA 2017 | Full Winners by mhayorstically7(m): 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2017
would someone please explain why falz won the best male artist in west Africa and davido won artist of the year
Re: Davido Wins Song Of The Year & Video Of The Year At AFRIMMA 2017 | Full Winners by mashcent(m): 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
wat is come closer doin on the song of the year list sef angry
Re: Davido Wins Song Of The Year & Video Of The Year At AFRIMMA 2017 | Full Winners by awa(m): 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
Without One Corner, all these awards na politics
Re: Davido Wins Song Of The Year & Video Of The Year At AFRIMMA 2017 | Full Winners by x6blade(m): 8:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
dotcomnamename:

I knew it, always insult people anyhow just like he insult his parent at home.
it was actually a display of foolishness. Read your previous post and ask yourself if you made sense
Re: Davido Wins Song Of The Year & Video Of The Year At AFRIMMA 2017 | Full Winners by Noblewhiz(m): 8:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
Cool... but how is Eazi a Nigerian?
The winners of some group is not satisfying Xcept They gat those own convincing method of judging, I don't see some of the winners being justified
Re: Davido Wins Song Of The Year & Video Of The Year At AFRIMMA 2017 | Full Winners by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 10, 2017
ChangetheChange:
;

But the mumu Wizkid said WO by Olamide is the best song this year

D guy just dey feel threatend by Davidos success. Dont kno wy he hates the guy so much. They should actually av been best of friends. But Wizzy alwsys feeling on top of the world. With his "Im not his mate " syndrome cos he started music before him.

Banky West started before him and never felt threatend by his success.

Conngats Davido and to him too
Re: Davido Wins Song Of The Year & Video Of The Year At AFRIMMA 2017 | Full Winners by valkaka(m): 1:36am On Oct 10, 2017
lol that reminds me,davido ft two American artists in one video. But drake is not coming closer to wizkid two videos.
Re: Davido Wins Song Of The Year & Video Of The Year At AFRIMMA 2017 | Full Winners by izombie(m): 5:24am On Oct 10, 2017
For me best rap should've been zoro. This guy killed it in bianca. I like sarkodie though.
Re: Davido Wins Song Of The Year & Video Of The Year At AFRIMMA 2017 | Full Winners by izombie(m): 5:29am On Oct 10, 2017
judondasylva:
guy no doubt mad over you is big but davido's IF takes the cake. If you are outside nigeria you will realise just how much people love and dance to that song. They use it as ringtones and stuff.
Re: Davido Wins Song Of The Year & Video Of The Year At AFRIMMA 2017 | Full Winners by insidifyguru: 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2017
Congrat to them all

Insidify Studio
When you book a studio session with us, you get exactly what is promised or even more. This is because we put you and your target audience at the core of our lives’ work. This is why we put ourselves and our high quality sets of equipment to work in order to make your work look, sound and feel undeniably better. As much as we are result oriented, we also believe that the process should be seamless, this is why at Insidify Digital, we ensure that our clients get the best experience.

Re: Davido Wins Song Of The Year & Video Of The Year At AFRIMMA 2017 | Full Winners by adaeze12345(f): 11:48pm On Oct 21, 2017
judondasylva:
so you encourage fake unproductive nonsensically,uncorrect,lousy,bitchy lyrics
that was why jesus weep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asake Performs On Stage With A Goat In Atlanta, USA (Video) / Viewers Slam Sam Smith Over 'demonic' Grammys Performance ( Pics) / Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In July 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.