Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,006 members, 7,863,637 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

Caroline Danjuma Reacts To Allegations Of Being Tagbo's Babymama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Reacts To Allegations Of Being Tagbo's Babymama (436 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Reacts To Increase In Lekki Toll Gate Tariff: "Are We ATM?" / Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Reacts To Allegations Of Being Tagbo's Babymama by bouncenews2: 11:25am On Oct 09, 2017
Caroline Danjuma has been at the forefront of accusations of liability against pop star, Davido and his crew in the death of Tagbo.

While lips remain sealed on the real cause of death as an autopsy is being awaited, rumours have emerged that Tagbo was the father of Caroline’s daughter.

She opened up in an emotional interview with SDK blog and revealed why she has been deeply hurt by Tagbo’s death.

First, she confirmed they were dating and losing a loved one hurts.

Secondly, the circumstances surrounding Tagbo’s death also hurt.

To her, the baby daddy talk is just a way of diverting focus from the fundamental questions she has been asking.

Her words:

I have woken up to see all sorts of allegations and it is really laughable because the whole idea is to divert the attention form the questions I am asking about what happened to Tagbo.

I will address this once and for all. Number one, I met Tagbo when I was legally divorced and out of my ex' house to start a new life.......

Yes, we were dating.

My daughter is three years old and I only met Tagbo last year. So, it’s not possible that Tagbo is the father of Elizabeth.

The person who posted that info claims to have Tagbo’s phone and claims he went to DNA with Baba, who is Baba?

Let us leave sentiments aside, trying to blackmail me to keep quiet will not work or change anything. We need justice for Tagbo..

No one is accusing anyone of being a murderer but we need to know what happened and why everyone is quiet...My anger is that he was abandoned by those supposed to be his friends and brothers.

Davido and Tagbo were very close and I am angry with Davido for keeping quiet.

Those who drink tequila should come out and confirm if 30 shots of tequila is strong enough to kill..

Stop protecting whoever is guilty, someone is dead, please!

Source: http://news.bounce.ng/Content/tagbo-was-not-my-baby-daddy-caroline-danjuma-20171009

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Caroline Danjuma Reacts To Allegations Of Being Tagbo's Babymama by Woly: 11:39am On Oct 09, 2017
The grandfather way she divorce na handsome man self..classless girl way dey call person murderer. She jump Comot for husband house make she for get chance dey knack anyhow . Yeye...

(1) (Reply)

Photos From The Candlelight Service Held In The Honour Of Late DJ Olu Last Night / Cheap And Affordable Self Contained Apartment - Ifeanyi Street Bariga Lagos / M.I Abaga Releases His New Truth About Rappers_fix Up Ya Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.