Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Chaba Mark: My Apology To Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chaba Mark: My Apology To Goodluck Jonathan (27211 Views)

Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts / Bayelsa APC To Goodluck Jonathan: Return Our ₦300m, Bullet Proof Cars / Buhari's 61st Birthday Message To Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chaba Mark: My Apology To Goodluck Jonathan by Phenotech(m): 4:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
Okay! Apology accepted!
Re: Chaba Mark: My Apology To Goodluck Jonathan by TheKingIsHere: 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
I hope the ignorant likes of sarrki and omenka are reading this.

The way they ran their mouths for something they knoweth not, only God can have mercy on their souls.

**spits**
Re: Chaba Mark: My Apology To Goodluck Jonathan by biggy26: 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
Built2last:
Honestly i lost some good friends on twitter and facebook due to my political stance on 2015 general elections.

few like the op have since chewed the humble pie and apologised to me and we have moved on.

Buhari is a historical mistake.

Let me remind those who have forgotten. Nigeria had no business going into recession had he assembled his economic team on time after taking office. there was pressure and palpable fear from investors after he took over. Nobody could tell where ther country was headed to.

Worst off, he introduced the policy of you cant deposit Dollars to your account and if you deposit, you cant withdraw cash. Absolute rastafarian economics. People withheld their FX and dollar went as high as 520 naira to the dollar.

Osibanjo by a singular decision brought dollar back to 360 naira and it has remained so till date.

We are gradually coming of the recession his policy put us into and they are celebrating it as an achievement. so much so Lai Mohammed chews gworo while announcing it.

Buhari's ineptitude and cluelessness is irreedemable.

'Absolute rastafarian economics'. Looool!
You said it all boss!

1 Like

Re: Chaba Mark: My Apology To Goodluck Jonathan by Deo1986(m): 4:16pm On Oct 09, 2017
haters can go hang, Buhari's government is the best. As for Chaba, he is a mistake of a human a loser and a fool. He was sidelined in jonathans government in buhari's government too he is no where to be found what a shame a dog returning to his vomit. As for your jonathan he is irrelevant as far as Nigeria's politics is concern.

1 Like

Re: Chaba Mark: My Apology To Goodluck Jonathan by ozome15(m): 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
TEYA:
Lol when the Israelites left Egypt, they missed it. There is a thing about us that makes us to look at the past in admiration. I have heard people praising babangida and Abacha as the best leaders we ever had. I am not happy with Buhari, but that does not make me want to apologise to the bowler-hat-wearing clown for his foolishness. GEJ is the height of clownery.
U are clownery highest of fools. U are d chief chief of fools.

1 Like

Re: Chaba Mark: My Apology To Goodluck Jonathan by GlobalGisting(m): 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
TEYA:
Lol when the Israelites left Egypt, they missed it. There is a thing about us that makes us to look at the past in admiration. I have heard people praising babangida and Abacha as the best leaders we ever had. I am not happy with Buhari, but that does not make me want to apologise to the bowler-hat-wearing clown for his foolishness. GEJ is the height of clownery.

Are u sure Jonathan's foolishness is worse than your Dad's? Cos last I checked your mom headed all the clowns and I know and she loved your Dad's foolishness that's why she married him.

1 Like

Re: Chaba Mark: My Apology To Goodluck Jonathan by biggy26: 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
TEYA:
And pmb is what?
Re: Chaba Mark: My Apology To Goodluck Jonathan by TEYA: 4:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
ozome15:

U are clownery highest of fools. U are d chief chief of fools.
Foolish goat, you and your ilk will whine till 2023

1 Like

Re: Chaba Mark: My Apology To Goodluck Jonathan by TEYA: 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
GlobalGisting:

Are u sure Jonathan's foolishness is worse than your Dad's? Cos last I checked your mom headed all the clowns and I know and she loved your Dad's foolishness that's why she married him.
You are used to your father's foolishness that is why you find folly normal and acceptable. It runs in your family line.

1 Like

Re: Chaba Mark: My Apology To Goodluck Jonathan by slivertongue: 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
time heals wounds, and helps engander forgiveness. more apologies will come from the elites who created most of the problems believing a change of personnel at aso rock is d answer not knowing dat those going in lack d capacity to govern and were part of the problem. almost all they said against others has come to hunt them.

1 Like

Re: Chaba Mark: My Apology To Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
Honestly anybody that is still supporting this government must the most clueless being ever.
Administration where the head does not know left from right.
In few yrs ppl will abandon this tribalist
Re: Chaba Mark: My Apology To Goodluck Jonathan by Dollabiz: 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2017
Oh
Re: Chaba Mark: My Apology To Goodluck Jonathan by Horlufemi(m): 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
TEYA:

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you
Re: Chaba Mark: My Apology To Goodluck Jonathan by Daboomb: 5:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
engineerboat:
As Copied-Letter Of Apology From Chaba Mark.

MY APOLOGY TO GOODLUCK JONATHAN.

Is there anyone close enough to former president Goodluck Jonathan who may be reading this post? Please tell him that one unknown quantity is seeking for his forgiveness.

I am asking for his forgiveness for the reasons I've carefully itemized below.

1. On Chibok Girls:
I was among those that lampooned him for being too slow to track down the abductors of the school children. I have to apologize to him because only recently, a serving minister threatened to implicate a governor on his role in the abduction saga. I told myself wait a minute, did I hear what I just heard? And I cast my mind back to when people said that the abduction was a stage managed plot to ease him out of power. I joined others then in calling such individuals, "conspiracy theorists" and "evil people". The story is getting clearer

Dear Jonathan,
in my haste or ignorance then, I couldn't ask myself these simple questions:

* how about 270 human beings could be loaded into trucks and just vanish from a city center.

*how none of the school authority could place a single phone call to the head office of any security outfit to confirm who authorized the evacuation as they said the abductors claim.

* why the principal who ought to be sacked and prosecuted for gross negligence, was elevated to the position of a commissioner shortly after. Whether it wasn't a reward for a job well executed?

Dear Jonathan, even now,

* the army has overrun Sambisa forest where the girls were said to be kept and still no trace of them is found.

* surprisingly, they are being released from "somewhere" in batches! Thank God that there are no traces of forest marks on their sleek skins. We eagerly await batch two. Hopefully, APC will secure the release of the last batch before 2019 as one major achievement for it to be voted again into power.

2. On Corruption:

Dear Jonathan,
I join others to insult your government because I thought then that the people in your government were thieves. Little did I know that compared to what we see today, they were mere pickpockets. Under the watch of our current anti corruption Messiah,

* government officials use hundreds of millions of naira of IDP funds to cut grasses in the sandy sahel region.

* billions of naira and millions of dollars, raw cash, are dug out of a house in a highbrow area of Lagos. The owner of the money is unknown and the said house lacks owner and C/o.

* $25 billion contracts are currently said to be wrongfully awarded by NNPC GMD to phoney companies.

Dear Jonathan,
Your former NSA, Dansuki has been held incommunicado for $2 billion. Your man's money is 2% of their man's. Even if Desiani's and other monies allegedly stolen by all those who served under your government are put together, they will not amount to 40% of what one man is currently alleged to have fingered.

In light of the above, dear Jonathan, find it in your heart to forgive me. I allowed myself to be deceived by smooth talkers and propagandists. People who hid under a hypnotic change mantra to deceive the minds of the simple. They promised to fix electric power in six months, build new refineries, pay monthly salaries to jobless graduates, feed school pupils and stamp out corruption. Who wouldn't fall for these lofty things?

But alas, since they shoved you aside, things have gotten worse in every front. Their first act was to jack fuel price up from N85 to N145. Something you tried and we gave you headache through our "occupy Nigeria" protests. We can't dare raise a single voice now. Next their ill advised economic policies caused prices of commodities to triple. They called it recession and blamed it on you.

No light, no road, no food, no security from attacks of herdsmen. The only means we use to cry out, social media, they want to shut it by draconian laws.

If we agitate, they unleash trained pythons and crocodiles on us.

There is God.

Jonathan, I am truly sorry.

https://m.facebook.com/story/graphql_permalink/?graphql_id=UzpfSTEwMDAxNjQ0MjQzNjM3MzoxNzY1ODYxNTYyMzI3OTg%3D

In other words, you are daft, brainless and impressionable so much so that you cant make any "good Decision" on your own!

Are we now suppose to vote for Jonathan in 2019 or what is all these "apologetic trash" about?
angry angry

FYI,
On Cheebok Girls:

- after over 2yrs of kidnapping, only an IPOB will still expect Shekau to keep the girls in Sambissa, in one group.
Shakau simply split the girls into small groups and dispersed them even as far as Cameroun.
- Again, was Cameroun and Chad who contributed gallantly to the fight against Boko haram, loosing their Soldiers, also part of the conspiracy with Nigeria?

On Corruption:
- Are you saying that all those looters who willingly returned looted funds, were also stage-managed?
- Are you saying that Mama Piss actually got an inheritance of $15Million from her grandmother who sells groundnut by the road side?
- Are you saying that Mama Piss, who uses the identity of hr domestic staff to commit fruad, oepning fictitious bank accounts in their name, while operating the ATM's by herself, was created by Buhari?
- Are you saying that Mama Piss actually worked to earn as much as $35Million found in one of her bank accounts?
- Are you saying the likes of Olisah Metuh, FFK and many more who Billions of naira has been traced to, actually did not loot those funds?
- Are you actually saying that the Billions of Dollars stolen by Dezzianni Allisson Madueke, as esposed by the U.K and American authorities (something she actually alluded to herself, when she threatened one of her accomplices by name Omokere, to "expose everything"wink, also a fabrication of all those Governments?

On Infrastructure:
-Are you saying that Jonathan constructed roads to your village or to his own village in Otuoke for that matter? Did he make available, portable water for all your family to drink, during his "locust seven years" of maladministration, despite the price of Crude Oil averaging $120/barrel and Nigeri was at its optimum output?
- Are you saying Jonathan built many Power Plants, with all the humungous income Nigeria earned in his years as President or did he build a refinery so that we can stop importing finished crude oil or paying 'Cabals' fuel subsidy?

While it is considered "Mumu" to apologise when a Policeman slaps your face for doing nothing (Respects to Fela Anikulapo! ), your apology only shows the level of depravation and deliquency in "Yoots" like you.

But you know what, while l am not saying Buhari is doing fantastically well, (I am actually angry with him for not being pro-active in some corruption issues and his penchant for Nepotism as evidenced in the Babachir Lawal, Baru and lopsided federal appointments), l want you and Jonathan to put your mouth whereypur money is:

Let Jonathan contest on the platform of PDP or any othe rparty for that matter an dlet us see you "apologetic minions" vote for him asince he is the best thing to happen to your lineage, fter the creation of Bread Toaster
. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Chaba Mark: My Apology To Goodluck Jonathan by TEYA: 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
Horlufemi:

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you
Lol thanks grin grin
Re: Chaba Mark: My Apology To Goodluck Jonathan by FakoMaybach1: 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
[/color][/b]. grin grin grin[/quote]

2 years down the Line and your buhari has not gotten a single conviction, the woman you called mama Piss has gotten her hotel re-opened and she has gotten back her 15 million. It is obvious Buhari is all bark and no bite.

2018 is already here, and next is 2019, Buhari has not commissioned a kilometer of road, no single new power plant, even the one meal a day he couldnt launch successfully, Haba!!

I dont care about Jonathan, But i Love Nigeria more, Buhari pushed my people to demand for Biafra with his hate speech and loopsided appointments..Look at the CBN deputy governor he just appointed, she was made Executive director in her bank just 24 hrs before Buhari sent her name for appointment, if that is not fishy to you then you are a bigot!!

Operation python dance was wrong in all fronts, even if you dont support the Biafra call look at spanish govts apology to catalonians, i hail Ooni of ife for doing what buhari didnt have the sense to do

APC has failed and if we are going to save our country they have to go

2 Likes

Re: Chaba Mark: My Apology To Goodluck Jonathan by Daboomb: 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
hucienda:
Na now dis one dey wake up? undecided

The 2015 Election was all about ganging up and pulling down a man whose only crime was not being a core northerner.

Afterall, the current administration is the worst ever since independence yet you still have dolts supporting it.

So, M. Mark and others like you, shine your eyes next time.

Stop all these rubbish about GEJ no tbeing a Northerner!

Buhari won almost ALL the Western States of Nigeria or are Yorubas also Northerners?

Even a Dog would have done better than Jonathan.
We can continue to "manage" Buhari but as for Jonathan and his likes, it is NEVER AGAIN, NEVER!

1 Like

Re: Chaba Mark: My Apology To Goodluck Jonathan by anpipac: 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
God will punish you there. stupid apology. you can go to hell and rott there.
Re: Chaba Mark: My Apology To Goodluck Jonathan by BENZINA(m): 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hmm, wish i could turn the clock back.
Re: Chaba Mark: My Apology To Goodluck Jonathan by Clergy20: 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
chuose2:
I HOPE THAT PEOPLE CAN ALL SEE THAT THEY WERE FOOLED INTO VOTING IN BUHARI!

WE NEED TO THINK, WOULD A CHRISTIAN HELP BUHARI A SELF CONFESSED ISLAMIST COME TO POWER?

CHECK AND SEE THAT ADEBOYE GAVE HIS BLESSINGS TO BUHARI TO BECOME PRESIDENT

GOD BEING MERCIFUL, WARNED US ALL ABOUT BUHARI

ADEBOYE MADE US IGNORE GOD'S WARNING ABOUT BUHARI,
ADEBOE ISSUED A LETTER URGING US TO IGNORE GOD'S WARNINGS.
IN HIS LETTER ADEBOYE SAID THE MAN'S WARNING WERE FALSE!
WE CAN ALL SEE THE ONLY FALSEHOOD ARE ADEBOYE & BUHARI

[img]https://3.bp..com/-0fqVWbAH45I/WJMoRv_O7PI/AAAAAAAAADs/UJJVFd8N0oQnEBUwv4t-iObItSkSWv9UgCPcB/s1600/latest%2Bletter%2Bcropped%2Bfinal.png[/img]

JUST LIKE DADDFREEZE HAS OPENED OUR EYES TO THE LIES OF TITHES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWPjBzau_W8?t=10m5s

WE ALL NEED TO LOOK & SEE WHO FOOLED US INTO VOTING BUHARI & WHO IS PREACHING TITHES?
ANSWER => ADEBOYE

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/adeboye-announces-new-measures-rccg/

So your god is that weak that he could only warn us but he couldn't defeat PMB. See how you make caricature of your god? So God didn't want PMB and yet PMB defeated him in an election, right? You must be kidding to think that God only loves and blesses Christians. You think PMB wasn't the will of God but Jonathan was and yet PMB defeated Jonathan and God was helpless?

Here is a detailed warning from God, telling us not to vote in Buhari that Adeboye made us ignore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNjEGfcZC74

2 Likes

Re: Chaba Mark: My Apology To Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
What a funny guy
Re: Chaba Mark: My Apology To Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
Fùck all of them..Gej, buhari etc. They are all the same.
Re: Chaba Mark: My Apology To Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
Oh oh oooooo

Re: Chaba Mark: My Apology To Goodluck Jonathan by ojonugwap(m): 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
[quote author=engineerboat post=61249640]As Copied-Letter Of Apology From Chaba Mark.

Is there anyone close enough to former president Goodluck Jonathan who may be reading this post? Please tell him that one unknown quantity is seeking for his forgiveness.

1. On Chibok Girls:
I was among those that lampooned him for being too slow to track down the abductors of the school children. I have to apologize to him because only recently, a serving minister threatened to implicate a governor on his role in the abduction saga. I told myself wait a minute, did I hear what I just heard? And I cast my mind back to when people said that the abduction was a stage managed plot to ease him out of power. I joined others then in calling such individuals, "conspiracy theorists" and "evil people". The story is getting clearer

Dear Jonathan,

* how about 270 human beings could be loaded into trucks and just vanish from a city center.

*how none of the school authority could place a single phone call to the head office of any security outfit to confirm who authorized the evacuation as they said the abductors claim.

* why the principal who ought to be sacked and prosecuted for gross negligence, was elevated to the position of a commissioner shortly after. Whether it wasn't a reward for a job well executed?

Dear Jonathan, even now,

* the army has overrun Sambisa forest where the girls were said to be kept and still no trace of them is found.

* surprisingly, they are being released from "somewhere" in batches! Thank God that there are no traces of forest marks on their sleek skins. We eagerly await batch two. Hopefully, APC will secure the release of the last batch before 2019 as one major achievement for it to be voted again into power.

2. On Corruption:

Dear Jonathan,
I join others to insult your government because I thought then that the people in your government were thieves. Little did I know that compared to what we see today, they were mere pickpockets. Under the watch of our current anti corruption Messiah,

* government officials use hundreds of millions of naira of IDP funds to cut grasses in the sandy sahel region.

* billions of naira and millions of dollars, raw cash, are dug out of a house in a highbrow area of Lagos. The owner of the money is unknown and the said house lacks owner and C/o.

* $25 billion contracts are currently said to be wrongfully awarded by NNPC GMD to phoney companies.

Dear Jonathan,
Your former NSA, Dansuki has been held incommunicado for $2 billion. Your man's money is 2% of their man's. Even if Desiani's and other monies allegedly stolen by all those who served under your government are put together, they will not amount to 40% of what one man is currently alleged to have fingered.

In light of the above, dear Jonathan, find it in your heart to forgive me. I allowed myself to be deceived by smooth talkers and propagandists. People who hid under a hypnotic change mantra to deceive the minds of the simple. They promised to fix electric power in six months, build new refineries, pay monthly salaries to jobless graduates, feed school pupils and stamp out corruption. Who wouldn't fall for these lofty things?

But alas, since they shoved you aside, things have gotten worse in every front. Their first act was to jack fuel price up from N85 to N145. Something you tried and we gave you headache through our "occupy Nigeria" protests. We can't dare raise a single voice now. Next their ill advised economic policies caused prices of commodities to triple. They called it recession and blamed it on you.

No light, no road, no food, no security from attacks of herdsmen. The only means we use to cry out, social media, they want to shut it by draconian laws.

There is God.

https://m.facebook.com/story/graphql_permalink/?graphql_id=UzpfSTEwMDAxNjQ0MjQzNjM3MzoxNzY1ODYxNTYyMzI3OTg%3D[/q
how much do they pay you to vomit all this nonsenses park well lemme see road to view center
Re: Chaba Mark: My Apology To Goodluck Jonathan by Referendum50(f): 8:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
engineerboat:
As Copied-Letter Of Apology From Chaba Mark.

1. On Chibok Girls:

Dear Jonathan,

Dear Jonathan, even now,

2. On Corruption:

Dear Jonathan,

Dear Jonathan,

There is God.

https://m.facebook.com/story/graphql_permalink/?graphql_id=UzpfSTEwMDAxNjQ0MjQzNjM3MzoxNzY1ODYxNTYyMzI3OTg%3D

Even after buhari the next president will be worse than buhari..
So it a problem greater than any man the evil forces causing president to do wrong policies are too many
Re: Chaba Mark: My Apology To Goodluck Jonathan by amerlino(m): 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
chuose2:
I HOPE THAT PEOPLE CAN ALL SEE THAT THEY WERE FOOLED INTO VOTING IN BUHARI!

WE NEED TO THINK, WOULD A CHRISTIAN HELP BUHARI A SELF CONFESSED ISLAMIST COME TO POWER?

CHECK AND SEE THAT ADEBOYE GAVE HIS BLESSINGS TO BUHARI TO BECOME PRESIDENT

GOD BEING MERCIFUL, WARNED US ALL ABOUT BUHARI

ADEBOYE MADE US IGNORE GOD'S WARNING ABOUT BUHARI,
ADEBOE ISSUED A LETTER URGING US TO IGNORE GOD'S WARNINGS.
IN HIS LETTER ADEBOYE SAID THE MAN'S WARNING WERE FALSE!
WE CAN ALL SEE THE ONLY FALSEHOOD ARE ADEBOYE & BUHARI

[img]https://3.bp..com/-0fqVWbAH45I/WJMoRv_O7PI/AAAAAAAAADs/UJJVFd8N0oQnEBUwv4t-iObItSkSWv9UgCPcB/s1600/latest%2Bletter%2Bcropped%2Bfinal.png[/img]

JUST LIKE DADDFREEZE HAS OPENED OUR EYES TO THE LIES OF TITHES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWPjBzau_W8?t=10m5s

WE ALL NEED TO LOOK & SEE WHO FOOLED US INTO VOTING BUHARI & WHO IS PREACHING TITHES?
ANSWER => ADEBOYE

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/adeboye-announces-new-measures-rccg/

Here is a detailed warning from God, telling us not to vote in Buhari that Adeboye made us ignore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNjEGfcZC74
and wat will u say about Father Mbaka that opened his liar mohammed's mouth and declared that the Holy spirit told him dat Buhari will lead us to d promised land after castrating GEJ infront of a great multitude of people?
Re: Chaba Mark: My Apology To Goodluck Jonathan by globatop: 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
Paperwhite:
GEJ God will continue to vindicate you.You have been forgiven man.APC government are true witness.

Some people are so blind to know that we are where we are due to the ineptitudes of GEJ govt.

Some of us did not like buhari, but GEJ must go, so it became AOBJ, any option beside Jonathan,
Re: Chaba Mark: My Apology To Goodluck Jonathan by ElsonMorali: 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
Didn't know Nigeria is filled with so many idiots.

This is amazing.

Jonadumb is now your role model abi?

Ko ni ragba fun gbogbo yin lae. angry

If not that Nigeria is in a perpetual reverse gear, the likes of Jonathan and Diezani should be hung by their necks till they be dead.

Awon oloriburuku. angry angry angry
Re: Chaba Mark: My Apology To Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
greatjoshy:
okay, but it`s too late for this cos the damage has already been made.
i still wonder why so many Nigerians wickedly and intentionally decided to maltreat GEJ for no just cause at all..... he was treated like a mere piece of trash and not like a president.
nobody can do to this buhari (no matter how 100% clueless he has proven to be) all what they did to GEJ when he was the president.
till date GEJ and his family are still being maltreated for no reasonable cause!!
this is PAINFUL!!!

GEJ is Nyamiri
GEJ Is an igbo man.
GEJ was defeated in the 1967/1970 civil war, Thusbhe has no place in nigeria.
That's why.
Re: Chaba Mark: My Apology To Goodluck Jonathan by psp2pc(m): 8:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
GEJ was a clueless and corrupt leader.
I don't give a damn what anyone says about him.
we know the people who support him are the south easterners, supporters of thieves.
if he had continued ruling, his bunch of pilfering ministers and cabinet members would have put FOR SALE on this country.
Re: Chaba Mark: My Apology To Goodluck Jonathan by greatjoshy(m): 9:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
PrecisionFx:

GEJ is Nyamiri
GEJ Is an igbo man.
GEJ was defeated in the 1967/1970 civil war, Thusbhe has no place in nigeria.
That's why.
Don't be tribalistic abeg..... Be a patriotic Nigerian at least for once in your life na
Re: Chaba Mark: My Apology To Goodluck Jonathan by 9jja(f): 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2017
eleojo23:
GEJ said this and they thought he was blabbing.

You are on point bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Difu Obiano's 6th Birthday Celebration In USA (Photos) / Three Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Killed in Maiduguri Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) / Buhari Meets Anyim, Uduaghan, Marafa In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.