Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Buhari Hosts The Governors Of Yobe, Sokoto And Jigawa States, At The State House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hosts The Governors Of Yobe, Sokoto And Jigawa States, At The State House (13618 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Russia With Governors Of Ekiti, Gombe, Zamfara (Photos) / President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States / FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Hosts The Governors Of Yobe, Sokoto And Jigawa States, At The State House by Proffdada: 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
Good breed and fresh young politicians are gonna rule come next election and nigeria is gonna be great again.
Re: Buhari Hosts The Governors Of Yobe, Sokoto And Jigawa States, At The State House by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Buhari is too corrupt.
name any of your state man that is more credible than him
Re: Buhari Hosts The Governors Of Yobe, Sokoto And Jigawa States, At The State House by userplainly(m): 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
is this Jubril or Buhari? cos I want to be able to identify them better.... lol...9ja n kwaruptshun r like 5/6.....anyhow sha, dah one noh stop me from becoming hu I want to become...... may deh dey chop, evil n greedy, clueless, tribalistic, illiterate politicians time go come soon...then better people go rule irrespective of tribe
Re: Buhari Hosts The Governors Of Yobe, Sokoto And Jigawa States, At The State House by peacemara54(m): 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
See what is in my signature
Re: Buhari Hosts The Governors Of Yobe, Sokoto And Jigawa States, At The State House by phkka1(m): 5:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
The man is not sure of the Buhari he is seeing.
Re: Buhari Hosts The Governors Of Yobe, Sokoto And Jigawa States, At The State House by chosengocap: 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
Mac2016:
Mr President is a miracle survivor...Imagine, he is still very strong and active in official duties. God strengthen you more to chart Nigeria on the right course!
I need a Paradise soon pls!

“I called the Aso Clinic to find out if they have an X-Ray
machine, they said it’s not working"
“In the end I had to go to a hospital owned and operated by
foreigners 100 per cent"
“There is a budget for the Hospital and if you go there now,
you will see a number of constructions going on but they
don’t have a single syringe there. What is the purpose of the
buildings if there are no equipment there to work with?”
“You can imagine what happens across the states to
governors wives if this will happen to me in Abuja,”
First Lady Aisha Buhari October 2017
ps
N3b was appropriated for the Aso Rock Clinic in 2016
Re: Buhari Hosts The Governors Of Yobe, Sokoto And Jigawa States, At The State House by highchief1: 5:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
Evablizin:
Okay,how important is this meeting?

They will meet and meet yet no positive change.
y r u so negative this girl
Re: Buhari Hosts The Governors Of Yobe, Sokoto And Jigawa States, At The State House by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
pishure man
Re: Buhari Hosts The Governors Of Yobe, Sokoto And Jigawa States, At The State House by breakeven: 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
Op, you mean to say president jubril
Re: Buhari Hosts The Governors Of Yobe, Sokoto And Jigawa States, At The State House by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
Buhari nor fit buy dem booze self? watin dem dey use food allocation do?
Re: Buhari Hosts The Governors Of Yobe, Sokoto And Jigawa States, At The State House by michoim(m): 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
Newswatch bedevilled with controversies before they eventually became extinct is what Buhari haters want to use as evidence to tarnish his image? Despite all the media unsubstantiated stories, why did PDP in power then with all the hatred they have for Buhari, were not able to prove that he was corrupt?
Re: Buhari Hosts The Governors Of Yobe, Sokoto And Jigawa States, At The State House by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
brain dead cow and pretender,where is our 26billion dollars,where is our 2.8billion dollars too? Buhari has embezzled more than any leader in Nigeria. kalokalo gbe nkan mi senu wuye. pretender thief .
Na handsomeness Buhari dey take chop Nigerians. ole faworaja,where is our ,26billion dollars?
Hey, learn to civilized for once.
Re: Buhari Hosts The Governors Of Yobe, Sokoto And Jigawa States, At The State House by nairanaira12: 7:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
Mac2016:
Mr President is a miracle survivor...Imagine, he is still very strong and active in official duties. God strengthen you more to chart Nigeria on the right course!

Buhari isn't charting anything. He has failed. He can't even control simple aso rock clinic
Re: Buhari Hosts The Governors Of Yobe, Sokoto And Jigawa States, At The State House by TheKingIsHere: 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
sulesadat:

name any of your state man that is more credible than him

Ibori. Atleast, he didn't siphon $26bn from nnpc like Buhari.

Re: Buhari Hosts The Governors Of Yobe, Sokoto And Jigawa States, At The State House by VictorAB: 7:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
xxx384:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim

SCAM
Re: Buhari Hosts The Governors Of Yobe, Sokoto And Jigawa States, At The State House by gabbywatch77: 7:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
To show you that this man is not in charge of his govt, can you see how clean a whole president table is not even a single file he's working on.
Re: Buhari Hosts The Governors Of Yobe, Sokoto And Jigawa States, At The State House by Tecno66: 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
Evablizin:
Okay,how important is this meeting?

They will meet and meet yet no positive change.
2019 stuff.
Re: Buhari Hosts The Governors Of Yobe, Sokoto And Jigawa States, At The State House by andyoscar(m): 2:37am On Oct 10, 2017
Sai jubril from sudan
Re: Buhari Hosts The Governors Of Yobe, Sokoto And Jigawa States, At The State House by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 10, 2017
Mac2016:
Ogun and Sango rape u.dia

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Women Leaders Visit Aisha Buhari / Nsukka Residents Laud INEC On Credible Election In Edo / 2023: Timi Frank Warns Buhari, INEC Against Poll Shift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.