Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,778 members, 7,955,972 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:14 PM

How I Made Over $1200 In Two Weeks With Youtube - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Made Over $1200 In Two Weeks With Youtube (1708 Views)

How I Made My First 100k In Two Weeks With My Smartphone And Internet Connection / Own Your Personal House Within 12 Weeks With Just N38,000 / How I Earned N90,000 In Just Three Weeks: With Payment Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made Over $1200 In Two Weeks With Youtube by hineyolu(m): 2:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
I feel bad everytime people here ask for money from other people in order to teach them money making methods that may not eventually work. And for this reason i am willing to leak the method that made me a lot of money last month. I have been earning on the internet for over 7 years and i dare say that i have ample knowledge when it comes to earning online.

P.S i am not asking for anybody to drop his email or phone number. Ill just post the method and hope you use it because the begining of failure is when you decide not to take action. I guarantee that if you follow this step you'll earn money before the month runs out

A proof of my most recent earning will be attached to this post

THE METHOD
It’s not an exaggeration to say that practically everyone is on YouTube, or at least a YouTube viewer, is it? The statistics of YouTube users are rather astounding:
YouTube has more than 1 billion users
Every day people watch hundreds of millions of hours on YouTube and generate billions of views
The number of hours people are watching on YouTube each month is up 50% year over year
300 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute

Bearing these numbers in mind, it is not surprising that YouTube is being utilized as a source of income by many people.
In order to earn a healthy income from YouTube, stop viewing that platform as a monetize-able medium in and of itself. Instead, think of YouTube as the catalyst. The real way to make money from YouTube is to leverage its massive network.

The income from YouTube, if built to a significant and consistent amount, will allow you to have a freedom that not many people in the world have. It will allow you to work on your own time. It will allow you to earn money while you sleep. If your channel is built in a sustainable fashion, you will never have to worry about being unemployed.

I am earning a couple thousand dollars per month consistently from Youtube. I can say my life is pretty chill compared to my average fellow millennials. I see my friends always worrying about working. They spend a lot of their time working low wage jobs and always manage to not have money. Me on the other hand, I spend my time honestly just living life and making videos about things I care about.

If my story tells you anything, it tells you that by working to generate this consistent YouTube income, I have been able to enjoy life without worrying about doing a job that I care nothing about. It was totally and is still totally worth it to this day.

Download the free ebook on how i did it on [url]ytearn..com[/url]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made Over $1200 In Two Weeks With Youtube by Zdoh(m): 2:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

Neteller for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
Call/Whatsap....08088759163
Re: How I Made Over $1200 In Two Weeks With Youtube by Dollabiz: 9:04am On Oct 11, 2017
More
Re: How I Made Over $1200 In Two Weeks With Youtube by akwas32: 10:43am On Oct 11, 2017
I can't download it i don't kw why i even download the app ads not working

Akwagwa32@gmail.com
Re: How I Made Over $1200 In Two Weeks With Youtube by Sayzero: 1:13pm On Oct 14, 2017
Can't download after installing the app. could you please send to Iamdianney@gmail.com? Thanks
Re: How I Made Over $1200 In Two Weeks With Youtube by Sayzero: 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2017
Can't download after installing the app. could you please send to Iamdianney@gmail.com? Thanks
Re: How I Made Over $1200 In Two Weeks With Youtube by classicalbabs: 5:09pm On Oct 14, 2017
tbabs29@gmail.com
Re: How I Made Over $1200 In Two Weeks With Youtube by karlboss: 6:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
Karlbeneth2@gmail.com
Re: How I Made Over $1200 In Two Weeks With Youtube by princemillla(m): 8:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
Wouldn't mind a copy, thanks Princemillla@gmail.com
Re: How I Made Over $1200 In Two Weeks With Youtube by inertia007: 9:32pm On Oct 14, 2017
davidadacha1@gmail.com
Re: How I Made Over $1200 In Two Weeks With Youtube by princeadams11: 9:40pm On Oct 14, 2017
Princeadams11@yahoo.com
Re: How I Made Over $1200 In Two Weeks With Youtube by matoxy(m): 1:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
penielopemipo@yahoo.com
Re: How I Made Over $1200 In Two Weeks With Youtube by dandyspak: 2:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
Please, send it to dandisonabbey@gmail.com. Please, help a brother
Re: How I Made Over $1200 In Two Weeks With Youtube by hineyolu(m): 4:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
Seems like a lot of people are having problems downloading it, I will try to put up another link for for easy download
Re: How I Made Over $1200 In Two Weeks With Youtube by hineyolu(m): 6:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
Re: How I Made Over $1200 In Two Weeks With Youtube by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
hineyolu:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/41785urnnbcsn4x/Youtube_Money_Method_1.pdf

You can try this link

bros abeg
cannt still download it ooo

see my email

chibuikefaith@gmail.com
Re: How I Made Over $1200 In Two Weeks With Youtube by AndyCole16(m): 10:53am On Oct 18, 2017
hineyolu:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/41785urnnbcsn4x/Youtube_Money_Method_1.pdf

You can try this link
Thanks a lot for this....please can I contact you privately?
Re: How I Made Over $1200 In Two Weeks With Youtube by oba1721: 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2018
adegbola.bidemi@gmail.com
Re: How I Made Over $1200 In Two Weeks With Youtube by TonbDSenator: 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
this is my email timmy4real2011@gmail.com am interested
Re: How I Made Over $1200 In Two Weeks With Youtube by successpath4life(m): 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
unable to download, kindly send to: uyoattaeffiong@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

What Incentives Does A Landlord Enjoy For The Set-up Of Glo Mast On His Propert? / Joe Farms / The Fastest Way To Get Rich Is SHOPWITHSCRIP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.