Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

How Can I Get Buyers For My Watermelon? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Get Buyers For My Watermelon? (2493 Views)

How Can I Get Buyers For High-end Automobiles? / FIVERR: How To Get Buyers Request Offers Always / Promote Your Business And Get Buyers Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Buyers For My Watermelon? by Remily(m): 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
Watermelon business over the years as proved to be a very lucrative business (if all is well done). I recently ventured into the business. However, the first batch is ready for sale this October. All I need now is a viable market and buyers in Lagos State precisely. Abeg, anyone with help on how to get buyers?
Re: How Can I Get Buyers For My Watermelon? by KayB: 5:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
Where is your location
Send their pics and other needed details to kaymillenium@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Get Buyers For My Watermelon? by aka12(m): 7:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
You dey lag n you still dey look for markek Guy Lagos na d bomb. Go out, locate the nearest market , find those that sell it especially the Hausa's, them plenty wella, negotiate with them. Find out how much they are getting it and how much they would be willing to sell if you want to patronise them. Do this with five different sellers of cucumber n water Mellon,then you get whats obtainable in the market. After Which you decide how much u want to be selling urs.

(1) (Reply)

Cat 966c, 1972 Model, Front-end Wheel Mounted Loader For Sale! / Wants To Start Selling Gold Neckless & Chains. Can This Work In Nigeria? / Do You Have An Old Diamond Bank, Bank Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.