Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Npower Official Notice To All 2016 Beneficiaries On Backlog - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Official Notice To All 2016 Beneficiaries On Backlog (1482 Views)

Npower To Pay 2017 Beneficiaries On November 10th / JUST IN: Npower Official Notice To All Beneficiaries / Npower Nigeria Notice To All Existing Beneficiaries On Attendance Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Npower Official Notice To All 2016 Beneficiaries On Backlog by MICIBAMA(m): 3:49pm On Oct 09, 2017
If you are experiencing payment issues, kindly identify which of these categories you fall into and rectify your issues before the 16th of October.

If we have told you your issue, please spend less time arguing and hurry to rectify the problem.

There are some of you who can't be paid backlog because your accounts cannot take beyond a certain amount so backlog of a few months is returned. You have to be persistent to ensure that your issue is dealt with at your bank.

Address it now.

NPower Payment Status – 2016 Beneficiaries
1. There are currently 182,347 qualified volunteers.

2. Only 173,046 volunteers are able to receive payments. For those unable to receive payments

a. 5,520 qualified beneficiaries are without account records on their NPVN profile

b. 684 beneficiaries have ‘’Know Your Customer’’ issues between the volunteer and bank i.e expired IDs, Account dormancy, recently closed accounts, transactions are not permitted

c. 2656 qualified beneficiaries with BVN unlinked to provided Account Numbers

d. 190 qualified beneficiaries have invalid account numbers/invalid BVN

e. 107 qualified beneficiaries have NAME mismatch issues

If you are having payment issues, you will be given till the 16th of October, 2017 to sort it out at your end.

Please take this seriously.

SOURCE: http://www.belmadeng.com/2017/10/nopwer-notice-to-all-2016-beneficiaries.html
Re: Npower Official Notice To All 2016 Beneficiaries On Backlog by Bakerdav: 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
How about 2016 ,that they send congratulately messages to this year but not yet recuited pls,what is the lastest
Re: Npower Official Notice To All 2016 Beneficiaries On Backlog by escober90(m): 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
Good afternoon Npower, my name is Fasoore, victor sunday, a Nagro beneficiary. Since December 2016, I haven't been paid my stipend due to my inability to update my account details on NPVN, I really tried hard to update it then but all my effort was to no avail. When I checked through npower facebook page the message i saw there prompted me to revisit NPVN page where I updated my account details today without any hitches. I also saw "Qualified" on my page on NPVN. pls Sir/Ma what is the way forward?
what's amazing there?
I meant, I haven't been paid.

(1) (Reply)

15 New Positions At Sunrose Consulting Limited In Lagos, Apply / Bolt Nigeria Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Frigoglass Technical Training 2019 aptitude test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.