Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:08 PM

Iphone X Vs Iphone 8 Plus Vs Iphone 8- Which One Should You Buy ? (Pictures) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone X Vs Iphone 8 Plus Vs Iphone 8- Which One Should You Buy ? (Pictures) (1489 Views)

Getting A New Smartphone - Infinix Hot 10 Vs Xiaomi Redmi 8, Which Is Better? / SAMSUNG A10s Or Infinix Hot 8 Which One Should I Buy / Nokia 3.1 Plus Vs Huawei Y7 Prime 2019 Speed Test Comparison (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iphone X Vs Iphone 8 Plus Vs Iphone 8- Which One Should You Buy ? (Pictures) by Ugoeze2016: 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
Apple lovers are used to acknowledging the plus variant of the flagship phone as the top phone of the year, but that has changed this year. This year, Apple released the awesomely built iPhone X with unarguably the most powerful processor in the history of the American firm. It is not just any other phone. It is no surprise that it is the world’s first $1000 phone.

The iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus were released at the same event that witnessed the unveiling of the iPhone X. Although not as flashy or fancy as the iPhone X, both of these phones are also equipped with durable batteries and fast hardware. The question on the minds of fans of Apple is- how does the iPhone X compare with both the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus? We intend to provide a few answers in this piece.

Pricing

Expectedly, the iPhone X is much more expensive than both the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8+ as not only is it more attractive aesthetically, it also boasts of more advanced specs.The silver and grey variants of the 64GB version will start from $1000 (almost ₦400,000) with the 256GB going for about $1150 (approximately ₦416,000).

The iPhone 8 is expected to cost $700 (around ₦253,000) for the 64GB version and $850 (₦306,000) for the 256GB variant.

The 64GB version of the iPhone 8+ will go for $800 (₦288,000) while the 256GB variant will begin from $950 (₦342,000).
More....http://zokija.com/blog/iphone-x-vs-iphone-8-plus-vs-iphone-8-the-big-differences-2/

Re: Iphone X Vs Iphone 8 Plus Vs Iphone 8- Which One Should You Buy ? (Pictures) by MarkWayne89: 9:30am On Oct 13, 2017
Presuming that budget won't be a proble, I would go for the iPhone X, which is way more interesting, from a lot of points of view.

However, I'd get it with a contract, so I can get a better price, then unlock it, using this method: https://www.unlockunit.com/blog/how-to-unlock-iphone-x-using-unlocking-instructions/

Hey, the difference would be at least $200, compared to an unlocked version, and I would be able to use it in any network I want.
Re: Iphone X Vs Iphone 8 Plus Vs Iphone 8- Which One Should You Buy ? (Pictures) by HarveyDeven: 10:40am On Oct 13, 2017
I would also go for the X. That front-facing camera setup, as well as the design, are very impressive.

(1) (Reply)

Clean Infinix Hot 4 For Sale @28k / Iphone 5c Needed / Help! I Don't Know Which Phone To Get �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.