Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Investment Opportunity With High ROI In Agro-processing. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investment Opportunity With High ROI In Agro-processing. (378 Views)

5 Banks In Nigeria With High Savings Interest Rates Account / Why Nigerian Entrepreneurs Should Invest In Agro Export / Tin Can Records 150% Increase In Agro Exports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investment Opportunity With High ROI In Agro-processing. by jshwilton(m): 4:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
I presently have funds with an Agro-processing company in Ibadan. They process and sell Palm Kernel.
They pay 10% ROI weekly or 40% gross ROI every month. I'm willing to share the info with anyone interested for a fee.
Investment is in multiples 120k and dividends in 10k per lot of 120k weekly.
I've been doing this for 8 months and there has never been any case of default. They're involved in real tangible business with an office and physical factory. You will also sign an investment MOU with the coy.
If you are interested, you may call or send a text to 09056486052.

(1) (Reply)

Business Promotion For Business People / Create & Operate A Fully Functional Paypal Account That Receives And Send Cash / Benefits Of Selling Your Products And Services Online (e-commerce)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.