Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Publish Button Does Not Highlight To Publish Content Pls Help - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Publish Button Does Not Highlight To Publish Content Pls Help (303 Views)

How To Flash Itel And Tecno Button Phones / How To Change Add Friend Button To Follow Button 2022 | How To Add Follow Button / How To Activate The Follow Button On A Facebook Personal Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Publish Button Does Not Highlight To Publish Content Pls Help by NManonymous(m): 6:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
good evening sir.
am having a challenge and i know you can be of help to it.
before i finish creating a content completely,the content begins to save to draft and the publish button will not be highlighted ,i use wordpress,please help me with the solution

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft 365 Enhances Ransomware Defenses / Does Huawei H805GPFD Have Any Version Requirement Of OLT Software? / Acunetix Vulnerability Scanner Now Also On Linux

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.