Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,985 members, 7,866,705 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

Ivana Trump Calls Herself “first Lady” In A Current Interview With GMA (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ivana Trump Calls Herself “first Lady” In A Current Interview With GMA (VIDEO) (498 Views)

Regina Daniels Calls Herself Young Boss As Ned Nwoko Made Her MD CEO Of London O / Christian Reality TV Show "GMA" To Overshadow Bbnaija With Christian Contents / Ivana Trump And Italian Ex-husband Rossano Rubicondi Split Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ivana Trump Calls Herself “first Lady” In A Current Interview With GMA (VIDEO) by rizzyrozz: 6:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
Ivana Trump considers herself President Donald Trump's original first lady. The first Mrs. Trump gave herself this title during a recent interview with Good Morning America.

During the interview, Ivana said she has the "direct number to the White House" but that she doesn't really use it.

"I don't really want to call him there because Melania is there and I don't want to cause any kind of jealousy or something like," she said before adding "because I'm basically first Trump wife, OK? I'm [the] first lady."

Still, Ivana doesn't seem jealous of Melania's position.

"I think for her to be in Washington must be terrible," Ivana said, according ABC News. "It's better her than me. I would hate Washington."

Ivana and the president were married from 1977 to 1992 and had three children together: Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump and Eric Trump. When asked if she ever thought her ex would be president, Ivana said she did.

source.....WATCH VIDEO...https://royalsgist.com/2017/10/09/ivana-trump-calls-first-lady-current-interview-good-morning-america-video/

Re: Ivana Trump Calls Herself “first Lady” In A Current Interview With GMA (VIDEO) by godfatherx: 7:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
fuji house of commotion

(1) (Reply)

“i Can’t Marry A Poor Man, I Told My P.a I Don’t Expect Her To Marry A Man Witho / Davido Reacts To Jim Iyke Picking Him Over Wizkid / Annie Idibia Looking Flawless In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.