Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,006 members, 7,841,858 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Photo Of 25-year-old EBSU Student Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In Ebonyi State - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo Of 25-year-old EBSU Student Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In Ebonyi State (310 Views)

Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) / 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises / Final Year EBSU Student Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of 25-year-old EBSU Student Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 09, 2017
http://stevani.com.ng/so-sadphoto-of-25-year-old-ebsu-student-shotdead-by-armed-robbers-in-ebonyi-state.html
A final year student of Business Education at
the Ishieke Campus of Ebonyi State University
has been shot dead by suspected armed robbers.
The student, about 25 years, from Ishiagu in
Ivo Local Government Area of the State,
identified as Chinedu Linus was gunned down by the robbers while on rampage in his residence,
Lucky City Hostels in the wee hours of
Wednesday.
Narrating the incident when newsmen visited the
area in company of the Special Adviser to the
Ebonyi State Governor on Student Affairs, a
student resident in the hostel who identified
himself as Eric John said the sad event took place
around 2 am on that day, adding that the diseased was the Student-overseer of the
hostel, otherwise known as the Hostel President.
He said: “We were all sleeping around 1 to 2 am
when we heard a knock on our gate. He came out
as the president to actually know who was
knocking, not knowing that they were already inside the hostel, probably through a ladder. He
was having a piece of rod, probably to defend
himself.
“I heard a kind of struggle. They took him into
his room, dispossessed him of his Laptop and
probably, other personal belongings, and pushed
him outside and shot him. Thereafter, they
broke into my room and robbed me of my
Laptop, Phones and a sum of money I recently brought back from a journey.”
He noted that similar robbery incident was
recorded on Sunday of the previous week in the
hostel next to theirs where the robbers broke
in at night into the room of the student who
took custody of the funds raised by the student community in the area for payment of
Electricity bill, and under gun point, dispossessed
him of the money and other personal belongings.
He called on the government and School
authorities to come to their aide as they have
been deprived of means of survival in the school. “There is an internal vigilante arrangement by
the community

(1) (Reply)

Sangu Delle / What You Must First Learn To Make Chemical Kinetic Easier / Fedpolelpost Utme Result 2017 Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.