Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Please Someone With Solution For Aspergellesis Of The Lungs : - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Someone With Solution For Aspergellesis Of The Lungs : (495 Views)

The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) / Man Coughs Out His Lungs In California / 14-Year-Old Boy Swallows Football Valve, Gets Stuck In His Lungs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Someone With Solution For Aspergellesis Of The Lungs : by msylva2147(m): 7:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
good evening everyone, please to all the doctors in the house, I have been suffering from cough for almost 18years after treating tuberculosis on five occasions yet am still coughing and worst aspect of it is that when I conducted a tuberculosis test it is always negative. And now the final test result has turned out to be aspergelesis of the lungs. please if there's anyone with the solution should help me because itraconazole was recommended for me and I took it for six months yet I don't seem to see any changes.
Re: Please Someone With Solution For Aspergellesis Of The Lungs : by lathrowinger: 7:54pm On Oct 09, 2017
Inhaler fall on you
Re: Please Someone With Solution For Aspergellesis Of The Lungs : by Rhea(f): 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
msylva2147:
good evening everyone, please to all the doctors in the house, I have been suffering from cough for almost 18years after treating tuberculosis on five occasions yet am still coughing and worst aspect of it is that when I conducted a tuberculosis test it is always negative. And now the final test result has turned out to be aspergelesis of the lungs. please if there's anyone with the solution should help me because itraconazole was recommended for me and I took it for six months yet I don't seem to see any changes.

The diagnosis of a fungal infection is not easy. Credit to whomever diagnosed yours. They have done half the job. Stick with them and follow the treatment protocol religiously. They may have to add some steroids to your treatment. But I leave that decision to a professional. Pulmonary fungal infections can take up to 6-12 months to cure. Also check to see if you have any other chronic infection going on.
Re: Please Someone With Solution For Aspergellesis Of The Lungs : by msylva2147(m): 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2017
Rhea:

The diagnosis of a fungal infection is not easy. Credit to whomever diagnosed yours. They have done half the job. Stick with them and follow the treatment protocol religiously. They may have to add some steroids to your treatment. But I leave that decision to a professional. Pulmonary fungal infections can take up to 6-12 months to cure. Also check to see if you have any other chronic infection going on.
thanks for your concern I really appreciate. Actually my serum sample was collected and was sent to mycology reference laboratory in Lagos university teaching hospital, that was where they were able to discover that I have this aspergillosis of the lungs. But physically I look quite healthy and there's nothing that I can't do at the moment except that regular cough that is disturbing me.
Re: Please Someone With Solution For Aspergellesis Of The Lungs : by Rhea(f): 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
msylva2147:
thanks for your concern I really appreciate. Actually my serum sample was collected and was sent to mycology reference laboratory in Lagos university teaching hospital, that was where they were able to discover that I have this aspergillosis of the lungs. But physically I look quite healthy and there's nothing that I can't do at the moment except that regular cough that is disturbing me.

It is curable. You are in good hands at LUTH when they are not on strike.
Systemic or pulmonary fungal infections are tough. Needs chronic treatment by experts
Re: Please Someone With Solution For Aspergellesis Of The Lungs : by msylva2147(m): 11:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
Rhea:

It is curable. You are in good hands at LUTH when they are not on strike.
Systemic or pulmonary fungal infections are tough. Needs chronic treatment by experts
kk thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Symptoms Of Type 1 And Type 2 Diabetes / Be The Next Face Of Nigeria Oriflame 2018 / The Best Haircuts For Men With Hair Loss And Best Way To Combat It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.