Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

'I Am The Real Life Disney Princess- Toke Makinwa Thinks She Looks Like Cartoon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Am The Real Life Disney Princess- Toke Makinwa Thinks She Looks Like Cartoon (1516 Views)

Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Am The Real Life Disney Princess- Toke Makinwa Thinks She Looks Like Cartoon by GibsonB(m): 8:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
It is now normal for people to feel they look like a Cartoon! And Toke Makinwa has Joined the league of People who compare themselves to Cartoons, Her Lookalike Bobriskky had declared himself the Nigeria Male Barbie, And the Media Personality took to her page to declare herself the '' Real life' Disney Princess..

And we can now say they dont just look alike, as people feel, They think alike too, See her post below!..

Meanwhile what happened to her boobs.. They seems fluppy..

News from Ebiwali--http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/10/i-am-real-life-disney-princess-toke.html?m=1

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: 'I Am The Real Life Disney Princess- Toke Makinwa Thinks She Looks Like Cartoon by greatnaija01: 8:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
well... oshogbo weed is working.
Re: 'I Am The Real Life Disney Princess- Toke Makinwa Thinks She Looks Like Cartoon by galadima77(m): 9:03pm On Oct 09, 2017
And d Olympus??

1 Like

Re: 'I Am The Real Life Disney Princess- Toke Makinwa Thinks She Looks Like Cartoon by psalmsmiles(m): 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
real life nigerian barbie that is collecting anyhow undecidedreal life nigerian barbie that is collecting anyhow

1 Like

Re: 'I Am The Real Life Disney Princess- Toke Makinwa Thinks She Looks Like Cartoon by Tolexander: 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2017
OK!

Na only catoon?
more like these images

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Am The Real Life Disney Princess- Toke Makinwa Thinks She Looks Like Cartoon by walearoy(m): 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2017
galadima77:
And d Olympus??
has falling grin
Re: 'I Am The Real Life Disney Princess- Toke Makinwa Thinks She Looks Like Cartoon by Yeligray(m): 9:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
Shey you see what unemployment can cause.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Am The Real Life Disney Princess- Toke Makinwa Thinks She Looks Like Cartoon by Yeligray(m): 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
walearoy:
has falling grin
has fallen
Re: 'I Am The Real Life Disney Princess- Toke Makinwa Thinks She Looks Like Cartoon by Epositive(m): 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
Tolexander:
OK!
Na only catoon? more like these images
i had that toy as a kid bro! wow! shocked
Re: 'I Am The Real Life Disney Princess- Toke Makinwa Thinks She Looks Like Cartoon by jdluv(f): 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
Tolexander:
OK!
Na only catoon? more like these images
you funny die

1 Like

Re: 'I Am The Real Life Disney Princess- Toke Makinwa Thinks She Looks Like Cartoon by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
Shiit Olympus has fallen
Re: 'I Am The Real Life Disney Princess- Toke Makinwa Thinks She Looks Like Cartoon by Mrjo(m): 10:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
It will never be well with satan
Re: 'I Am The Real Life Disney Princess- Toke Makinwa Thinks She Looks Like Cartoon by walearoy(m): 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
Yeligray:
has fallen
hers is beyond Fallen hence Falling (continuous tense)
Re: 'I Am The Real Life Disney Princess- Toke Makinwa Thinks She Looks Like Cartoon by joseo: 11:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
grin when u don bleach finish.....then reduce weight drastically.......wat else do u expect to look like....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Am The Real Life Disney Princess- Toke Makinwa Thinks She Looks Like Cartoon by festwiz(m): 11:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
I am not disagreeing with her o, but are her Olympus quarelling? grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Am The Real Life Disney Princess- Toke Makinwa Thinks She Looks Like Cartoon by Yeligray(m): 11:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
walearoy:
shocked
Re: 'I Am The Real Life Disney Princess- Toke Makinwa Thinks She Looks Like Cartoon by anitapreeti(f): 11:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
walearoy:

Hmmm Smart Ass Nigga!! U want to change it now grin
Then it should be 'is falling' not 'has falling'

1 Like

Re: 'I Am The Real Life Disney Princess- Toke Makinwa Thinks She Looks Like Cartoon by Emodeee: 12:10am On Oct 10, 2017
she does not have a firm breast.
Re: 'I Am The Real Life Disney Princess- Toke Makinwa Thinks She Looks Like Cartoon by EponOjuku: 12:50am On Oct 10, 2017
See her useless breasts flat like fried eggs.
Re: 'I Am The Real Life Disney Princess- Toke Makinwa Thinks She Looks Like Cartoon by daryoor(m): 2:06am On Oct 10, 2017
More like real life bleaching princess
Re: 'I Am The Real Life Disney Princess- Toke Makinwa Thinks She Looks Like Cartoon by walearoy(m): 6:12am On Oct 10, 2017
anitapreeti:

Hmmm Smart Ass Nigga!! U want to change it now grin
Then it should be 'is falling' not 'has falling'

Sips kunu

(1) (Reply)

Idowu Philip Iya Rainbow Return To Film Industry / Watch The Best Science Student Dance Video By Olamide / Which Of These 3 Ebuka Uchendu’s Agbadas Is Your Favourite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.