Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

I Pray That Ipob Will Remain Peaceful. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Pray That Ipob Will Remain Peaceful. (355 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari / Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian / IPOB Will Participate In Elections In Abia, Ebonyi –nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pray That Ipob Will Remain Peaceful. by ChilledPill: 10:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
I've seen some comments on the other thread where Ipob were saying that nigeria government and SE governors wants to push them to arm struggle and I saw comments likes "they should pick up arms na" "python dance three loading" and i was like do these people making these comments know what they are really asking for

Let me say this one more time should Ipob pick up arms as people are asking them to hmmn it will be disasterous and people will lose their beautiful life and it will surely affects everyone whether young or old small and big everyone will be affected in one way or the other so say no to war and ask for a peaceful seperation if there will be any..... thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Pray That Ipob Will Remain Peaceful. by Temidayo9(m): 10:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
Take a cue from North/East Nigeria. Taking arm is good, and whole region will become Paradise for python to stay.
Re: I Pray That Ipob Will Remain Peaceful. by Israeljones(m): 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
i pray they dont
Re: I Pray That Ipob Will Remain Peaceful. by cosby02(m): 11:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
They can take whatever the like as long as nobody ill cry genocide when the battle begins.

(1) (Reply)

Photos +video:dino Melaye Win Senator Of The Year Award / An Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria's President - Junaid Mohammed / Resuscitation Of Farms And Mills In Anambra By Gov. Willie Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.