Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Biafra: Withdraw Troops From S/east Now, US Based Group Tells Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Withdraw Troops From S/east Now, US Based Group Tells Buhari (3512 Views)

PDP: Buhari, APC Jittery Over Atiku’s Acceptance In S/east, Other Zones / Atiku, S/east Rift Deepens Over Single Term Request / Biafra: Withdraw Troops From South-East Now - US Group Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Withdraw Troops From S/east Now, US Based Group Tells Buhari by Yyeske(m): 6:04am On Oct 10, 2017
No terrorist to tell us the effect of this message from this unknown group

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Withdraw Troops From S/east Now, US Based Group Tells Buhari by igbeke: 7:03am On Oct 10, 2017
Yyeske:
The US government never said anything

Yes, it means the voiceless in Nigeria are gradually been heard
Re: Biafra: Withdraw Troops From S/east Now, US Based Group Tells Buhari by Temidayo9(m): 7:20am On Oct 10, 2017
sekxy:

sovereign state that still begs for alms,begs for food,,begs for weapon ,practically begs for anything and everything !!the other time it was small Jordan they turned to!!beggar that's what I Call the sovereign zoo!!and will die anytime they are left to handle their own problem,,so don't shout so loud!!

Am very sure if your illusion country is finally given, they will also beg. All developing countries beg , so keep your headache somewhere and reason right.
Re: Biafra: Withdraw Troops From S/east Now, US Based Group Tells Buhari by omenka(m): 7:32am On Oct 10, 2017
Yyeske:
You mean someone still writing WAEC is a graduate, as in a graduate in engineering and you believed him? You fall my hand
Believe ke. You sef. grin

It is easier for me to believe Einstein was an illiterate than to believe that boy who claims to be a graduate of mechanical engineering has ever written SSCE. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Withdraw Troops From S/east Now, US Based Group Tells Buhari by Pigsandidiots: 7:44am On Oct 10, 2017
sekxy:

sovereign state that still begs for alms,begs for food,,begs for weapon ,practically begs for anything and everything !!the other time it was small Jordan they turned to!!beggar that's what I Call the sovereign zoo!!and will die anytime they are left to handle their own problem,,so don't shout so loud!!
How is your body? Hope you use your drugs well?
Re: Biafra: Withdraw Troops From S/east Now, US Based Group Tells Buhari by cosby02(m): 9:46am On Oct 10, 2017
sekxy:

skull mining,hunger ,ritual killings, being conquered territory,,idp camp everywhere in osun ,,still hasn't gotten Kwara back and being ruled by emir instead of Oba,,Still draging 32nd position with zamfara in WAEC result,backward education,,backstabbing, ,just to mention but a few,but they won't rest once BIAFARA topic is raised..they are shamless lots!!
you are a Pathetic ignorant.
Re: Biafra: Withdraw Troops From S/east Now, US Based Group Tells Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 10:48am On Oct 10, 2017
sekxy:

a proud one at that,,atleast I'm being recognized all over the world as not being a terrorist and have not killed anyonecheesy,,unlike you and your brothers that were recorded as the most dangerous terrorist group all over the world...yes I'm a terrorist, a proud one at that

dont put that thing in my face... angry....halfcast nonesense....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Economists: Biafran Separatists Are Gaining Support / Ekiti Election Results: Fayemi(APC) Won atleast 13 LGA of the 16 LGA-Vanguard / Buhari Being Welcomed In China By The Same People He Traveled With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.