Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Large Quantity Of Soybean And Maize For Sale - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Large Quantity Of Soybean And Maize For Sale (673 Views)

New Soybean And Maize / Soybean And Groundnut Needed Urgently For Pick Up / I Need Serious Suppliers Of Soybean And Maize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Large Quantity Of Soybean And Maize For Sale by username12: 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
Several tons of Soybean and Maize for sale to any part of the country. Contact me on 07032206469. This offer is strictly on first come first serve. Price is negotiable. Pay on delivery

Re: Large Quantity Of Soybean And Maize For Sale by KingOfSkills: 8:59am On Oct 10, 2017
all these pictures ain't yours, you copied them from a foreign company website.
why can you just snap the exact product u have and upload.
Only God knows if you truly have these products in large quantity as you claim

2 Likes

Re: Large Quantity Of Soybean And Maize For Sale by dorispray: 9:43am On Oct 10, 2017
KingOfSkills:

Only God knows if you truly have these products in large quantity as you claim
Actually there's no need for that statement.
The person actually stated that payment is on delivery, and that is what I will opt for if I'm gonna buy the produce.
Re: Large Quantity Of Soybean And Maize For Sale by KingOfSkills: 12:33pm On Oct 10, 2017
dorispray:

Actually there's no need for that statement.
The person actually stated that payment is on delivery, and that is what I will opt for if I'm gonna buy the produce.
OK, drop ur WhatsApp number, let's talk and finalize business
Re: Large Quantity Of Soybean And Maize For Sale by jrusky(m): 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
I would suggest you drop a pictures that are more portrayed Nigeria background to build honesty these is like copied ones please this is business section everything must be authentic. I need maize but these pictures I can really trust them.

Pls edit.
Re: Large Quantity Of Soybean And Maize For Sale by KingOfSkills: 4:20pm On Oct 10, 2017
jrusky:
I would suggest you drop a pictures that are more portrayed Nigeria background to build honesty these is like copied ones please this is business section everything must be authentic. I need maize but these pictures I can really trust them.

Pls edit.

I can supply you maize, drop your phone number/WhatsApp.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Agric Loan / The Plantain City Project Ogun State ( Story So Far........... / Where Can I Get Lab Rat In Ilorin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.