Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

ManMen - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ManMen (683 Views)

Please Kindly Read This manmen / ManMen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ManMen by Buddy0: 12:34am On Oct 10, 2017
ManMen
Re: ManMen by Oluwaseyi00(m): 12:37am On Oct 10, 2017
Just be serious when you get to sch.. #good luck

1 Like

Re: ManMen by Buddy0: 1:00am On Oct 10, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:
Just be serious when you get to sch.. #good luck

Thanks....
Re: ManMen by Millennialaku(m): 12:17am On Aug 21, 2020
now i understand why you attacked me.. you are a typical nigerian student that depend on their cert when they graduate

learn a skill oh.....hustle ohh grin grin
Re: ManMen by Buddy0: 5:44am On Aug 21, 2020
Millennialaku:
now i understand why you attacked me.. you are a typical nigerian student that depend on their cert when they graduate

I'm not attacking you, it's just an advice I offerd. And yeah you are right I do depend on certificate because most of these yeye skills are not paying that much except na yahoo you dey do.
Re: ManMen by Millennialaku(m): 8:19am On Aug 21, 2020
Buddy0:

I'm not attacking you, it's just an advice I offer. And yeah you are right I do depend on certificate because most of these yeye skills is not paying that much except na yahoo you dey do.

i want to change your perception on digital skills.....are you game ? smiley

p.s i am not into yahoo yahoo
Re: ManMen by Buddy0: 10:09am On Aug 21, 2020
Millennialaku:

i want to change your perception on digital skills.....are you game ? smiley

p.s i am not into yahoo yahoo

Yeah... What is it about ??
Re: ManMen by Buddy0: 7:13pm On Sep 04, 2020
Millennialaku:

Guy how far... Hope you heed to my advice that day when I told you to go and be academically prepared grin grin grin
Re: ManMen by Millennialaku(m): 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2020
Buddy0:

Guy how far... Hope you heed to my advice that day when I told you to go and be academically prepared grin grin grin
shocked so you still remember me grin grin

no date has been fixed oh.....don't get your hopes too high, you are in Nigeria.

modified: they are still battling with ASUU sef cool smiley
Re: ManMen by Buddy0: 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2020
Millennialaku:

shocked so you still remember me grin grin

no date has been fixed oh.....don't get your hopes too high, you are in Nigeria.

modified: they are still battling with ASUU sef cool smiley

Yeah turn out is fake news by bloggers, just confirm it. Guy even me am hoping for school to resume next year... But I still want you to experience school pandemic grin grin grin
Re: ManMen by Millennialaku(m): 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
Buddy0:

Yeah turn out is fake news by bloggers, just confirm it. Guy even me am hoping for school to resume next year... But I still want you to experience school pandemic grin grin grin

@first bolded made me laugh really hard......your eye don finally clear grin grin. But i think some schools will try to conclude second semester this year( or maybe not grin)

@second bolded as long as we are all going to experience it, no problem grin

(1) (Reply)

2017/2018 UNIMAID UTME Admission List For The Academic Session / .. . / African Dishes: 10 Of Africa's Most Popular Foods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.