Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Quran Says Jesus Is Greater Than Muhammad Then Muslim Must Become Christian. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Quran Says Jesus Is Greater Than Muhammad Then Muslim Must Become Christian. (1978 Views)

Igboho And Asari: When Individuals Become Greater Than The State / Blaqbonez Writes A Letter To Kanye West, Says Jesus Is Black / Nigeria: Fela Greater Than Wizkid – Twitter Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quran Says Jesus Is Greater Than Muhammad Then Muslim Must Become Christian. by EmceeRio1: 12:45am On Oct 10, 2017
God is not particular about religion but in you knowing him in love and truth. Quran chapter 3 v 68 just as Abraham did God tries to tell us that both the bible and Quran came from him. Read this and you will see a clearer picture right from the Quran the confession of a Muslim (Joseph Mario) who converted to Christianity (this is not a matter of religion but knowing GOD). True fact the truth is already revealing, while am working in a Muslim moscheet, as an imam, as a parish priest, once I preached in my parish the Jesus Christ is not God.

For me, God only was Allah, and I believed Allah never got married, so no sons for Allah. So I preached there that Jesus is not God. Then some Muslims asked me, “who is Jesus?” from the crowd. A Muslim but he asked me, who is Jesus? I was preaching he is not God, but the question was, “who is He?” To know who He is, I read the entire Quran once again: 114 chapters, 6666 words are in Koran. When I read it, the name of the prophet Mohammad I found in Koran 4 places, but the name of Jesus I found in 25 places. There itself, I was little confused.

Details>>> Quran says Jesus is greater than Muhammad then Muslim must become Christian.

(1) (Reply)

New, Tokunbo And Nigerian Used Tractor And Farm Implement For Sale / Need Help To Withdraw My Money From Mpower.com / Life Sense. Poor Vs Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.