Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) (22772 Views)

N200m Water Fountain In Benin, Oshiomhole Built: See The Current State / Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) / The Deplorable Condition Of The Benin Auchi Road In Edo State (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by Mac2016(m): 10:24am On Oct 10, 2017
Many roads in Nigeria are death traps including the one to my abode. Most Nigerians tread the valleys of the shadow of death daily...it is only by God's grace that we have not been consumed!
Re: Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 10, 2017
The earlier we all realised no part of Nigeria is up to standards even for developing countries, the better for all of us. Not Enugu, not Abuja, Not PH, not Kano, not even the "almighty" Lagos. Nigeria has to be the one country blessed with the most useless and corrupt leaders in the entire world. The more we think topics praising these idiots for playing their roles, deserves to make FP, the more relaxed the fools become. Thinking they've achieved the highest feat in the world.
Every citizen (regardless of ethnic group) owes himself and humanity the civic responsibility to point out things like this so our leaders know we are not stupid and we are not blinded by the selective reconstruction of only highbrow areas.
If we only push "beautiful pictures of lagos state" to the FP then we should also stop wailing that certain areas are below par because in the defense of our leaders, "they'll never know if we don't tell them".

4 Likes

Re: Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by Angy55(f): 10:24am On Oct 10, 2017
sad.
Re: Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by victrick105: 10:25am On Oct 10, 2017
And if they call out countries with leaders, Nigeria go rush come out...shame on both PDP and APC. If na to carry operation cobra abi python dance go intimidate armless citizens, una presido go be number 1.
Re: Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 10, 2017
xxx8xxx:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim
I think you lack sense.. if you have that account, why not do it for your family members.. shift joor lemme pass
Re: Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by muller101(m): 10:27am On Oct 10, 2017
Kingdom of witches and wizards grin
Re: Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by redsun(m): 10:28am On Oct 10, 2017
Damn! That road use to be impeccable a decade or so ago. What happened between now and then? Then too,the system was corrupt, but major roads managed to stay relatively intact and motorable

3 Likes

Re: Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by 360great(m): 10:31am On Oct 10, 2017
What a country. ....
Re: Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 10, 2017
Travelling to ekpoma or auchi na to go follow agbor which is more longer
Re: Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by troubleseller: 10:35am On Oct 10, 2017
At least two Minister of Works have come from Edo State and they couldn't do anything. This is perhaps the only thing that makes me ashamed in this state. Such a shame....

Re: Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by unitysheart(m): 10:39am On Oct 10, 2017
BrutalJab:

Will you keep quiet? Do you even know where Ekpoma is located? Isn't it a federal road?

Stop clearing our doubt bout your sanity.
no mind him
Re: Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by AleAirHub(m): 10:43am On Oct 10, 2017
See what my state has turn to......... Shame on Tony Anenih & People Deceive People leadership , whose 16yrs of ruling never contributed to Nigeria rather than shadow contract that never manifested... angry angry angry
Re: Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by eebraa(m): 10:46am On Oct 10, 2017
Edo state just dey carry the glory of old bendel state.Na Delta state get crude oil, Edo no get anything
Re: Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by omenka(m): 10:48am On Oct 10, 2017
JayJohnson:
See what 16 years of wickedness POP has caused us, they are expecting APC to fix their 16 years problem overnight- myopic Nigerians
I just don't understand the Potor goons honestly. They always sound as though we had a Dubai standard infrastructure all across the country only for everything to suddenly disappear when Buhari became the president. cheesy

What was the state of the road when the ineffectual buffoon held sway? What effort did he make to fix it?

1 Like

Re: Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by agbonkamen(f): 10:53am On Oct 10, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:
The Jazz in that Edo area will not allow any good road to last long. They need blood!
they need your blood to make that road work.....something that is obvious you are saying Edo need blood

Re: Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by myaokija(f): 10:55am On Oct 10, 2017
Was going back to Abuja from ontisha after the burial of my dad on Thursday. We left ontisha around 8:16am on Thursday and we arrived Abuja around 1:11am on Friday because of bad road. What happened? Two trucks got spoilt and block the road. Have never witnessed anything like that since I was born. Onisha ugbo road to Abuja is no go area, Agbor road to Abuja is hmmmmm. Isieleukwu road to Abuja is ewooooo. Is it Ekpoma road? I taya. No maintenance of the road anymore . Do we have government in this nation? God save your people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by spotty232(m): 10:59am On Oct 10, 2017
tsdarkside:
you can clearly see in the picture that a aspalt road never existed their...in dry season,its okay to drive their,but in wet season its a desaster...its common...ipobians are just not serious....

I fail to see you brought ipob to this matter,if Edo was in s.e I would even understand a little...

2 Likes

Re: Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by slapandfall(m): 11:01am On Oct 10, 2017
Please let's do any thing to make the government attend to this road. This road is a total mess. Please assist share and push till it enters inside Buhari and his ministers ear.
Re: Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by edupedia: 11:01am On Oct 10, 2017
dunkem21:
I remember these people promise to build 1000 NEW roads cheesy

Tales by moonlight undecided

....give the link to nairalanders....sorry I have never ever read even one reply cos IPOBians are empty barrels and nonentities...
Re: Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by Orobo2Lekpa: 11:07am On Oct 10, 2017
agbonkamen:
they need your blood to make that road work.....something that is obvious you are saying Edo need blood

Its not Edo that needs blood but the plenty of Jazz in Edo state.
Re: Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by nairanaira12: 11:08am On Oct 10, 2017
brainpulse:
angry But GEJ government constructed and repaired all the roads in Nigeria

Aren't you ashamed of yourself? 3 years after, you are still blaming Jonathan?
What's the agenda of your party or tribe? To make Nigeria better or to blame past government?

3 Likes

Re: Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:13am On Oct 10, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

Anyone who drives through Benin Auchi road especially Ekpoma axis without shedding tears is most definitely heartless.

From Benin city to Abuja used to be 5hrs drive,
But these days of horror on the highway as a result of the disastrous state of the road has seen it extend to between 8-9hrs or even more.

Nothing is working in Nigeria anymore.

I hope Nigerians are proud of the change they have embraced.

#Sad
Adam Oshomole and his APC crooks will look the other side looking for what next to accuse GEJ or Ngozi Okonja or PDP for. That is the only Job Fulani gave Adam Oshomole since he join APC. It's shameful that the road that connects Tony Anineh and Onolemeh or so both former Works Minister is like this while Parasitic North have the best Road Network in West Africa... it's shameful indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by Hmajeed(m): 11:20am On Oct 10, 2017
BrutalJab:

Will you keep quiet? Do you even know where Ekpoma is located? Isn't it a federal road?

Stop clearing our doubt bout your sanity.

and Buhari is the first president ever since the discovery of Oil.. and was it not part of the roads marked for immediate construction
u people Ehn!!
Re: Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by Keballl: 11:21am On Oct 10, 2017
JayJohnson:
See what 16 years of wickedness POP has caused us, they are expecting APC to fix their 16 years problem overnight- myopic Nigerians

Aren't you shameless. How long will you zombies keep blaming the PDP ? Useless lots.

4 Likes

Re: Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by dunkem21(m): 11:23am On Oct 10, 2017
edupedia:

....give the link to nairalanders....sorry I have never ever read even one reply cos IPOBians are empty barrels and nonentities...

Bet on it since you're too lazy to search the net.

Zombie.
Re: Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by Juggernaut21: 11:25am On Oct 10, 2017
I just weak.......
Re: Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by odiviano1(m): 11:26am On Oct 10, 2017
tsdarkside:
you can clearly see in the picture that a aspalt road never existed their...in dry season,its okay to drive their,but in wet season its a desaster...its common...ipobians are just not serious....

Pls be guided in ur utterances

Thats the only major road linking the north and south.... how can it not be tarred

I passed here yesterday and it was hell
Re: Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by perragy(m): 11:35am On Oct 10, 2017
Useless government n politicians. To them #People'sLifeDontMatter

Accident and Robbery Area.
Re: Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by GuntersChain(m): 11:40am On Oct 10, 2017
would it be a bad idea for this trucks to transport their goods through train, and less the burden on the roads
Re: Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by Owiii(m): 11:40am On Oct 10, 2017
UduMgbo1:
bloody forking hell!!!

but these truck people are stupidd ooo
I passed through that road on Sunday. It was so horrible. I have a video on my hone pertaining that particular part. Let the government intervene on that road

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Begins Verification Exercise For Employees / Sanwo-Olu To Commission Agege Pen Cinema Bridge Tomorrow / Patricia Etteh Graduates From Buckingham University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.