Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,523 members, 7,847,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:08 PM

Aishat Alubankudi Called A "Sex Worker" Over Her Throwback Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aishat Alubankudi Called A "Sex Worker" Over Her Throwback Photo (49086 Views)

Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House / See Aisha Alubankudi's Reaction That She Sponsored Usa Protest Against Atiku / Zaynab Ikaz-Kassim & Aisha Alubankudi Organized The US Protest — Segalink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aishat Alubankudi Called A "Sex Worker" Over Her Throwback Photo by jashar(f): 8:05am On Oct 10, 2017
grin
Re: Aishat Alubankudi Called A "Sex Worker" Over Her Throwback Photo by eluquenson(m): 8:05am On Oct 10, 2017
Okay
Re: Aishat Alubankudi Called A "Sex Worker" Over Her Throwback Photo by lonlytroy(m): 8:05am On Oct 10, 2017
she is a political Prostitute, that's why e pain her
Re: Aishat Alubankudi Called A "Sex Worker" Over Her Throwback Photo by Abfinest007(m): 8:05am On Oct 10, 2017
people will always talk when you give them less attention you will achieve more but when you focus on them u will lose focus bcus they will criticise u more
Re: Aishat Alubankudi Called A "Sex Worker" Over Her Throwback Photo by Mobsync(m): 8:06am On Oct 10, 2017
Removed
Re: Aishat Alubankudi Called A "Sex Worker" Over Her Throwback Photo by crackhouse(m): 8:06am On Oct 10, 2017
Pls what's that on the first pic?
Is that a running sperm?
Re: Aishat Alubankudi Called A "Sex Worker" Over Her Throwback Photo by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 10, 2017
iamleumas:
Dear nairalanders, please I want to buy a new phone this week so I want you to suggest a good android phone that I can get for #45k

My interest

-4,000mah battery
-2gb RAM
-Quality camera

That's all.

Thanks

I'll be glad if you can please help me. It's very urgent
Tecno camon cx air.

1 Like

Re: Aishat Alubankudi Called A "Sex Worker" Over Her Throwback Photo by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:10am On Oct 10, 2017
rawpadgin:
"ladies let's support our gender"
Women are dia worst enemies.
Re: Aishat Alubankudi Called A "Sex Worker" Over Her Throwback Photo by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 10, 2017
orisa37:
Who is a Sex Worker?
a gender worker
Re: Aishat Alubankudi Called A "Sex Worker" Over Her Throwback Photo by Rinsola32(f): 8:14am On Oct 10, 2017
Sijo01:
I thought she was half naked in the picture. The person that called her a prostitute except s/he had personal encounter with her needs to get his/her head examined.

That's the latest now in this country....all ladies are called sexworker mostly by someone who even knows nothing about you.

Hmmmnnnnnn!
Re: Aishat Alubankudi Called A "Sex Worker" Over Her Throwback Photo by Myself2(m): 8:14am On Oct 10, 2017
Picture number 3 is the true picture of the REAL Buhari, not the Jubrin now at Aso rock
Re: Aishat Alubankudi Called A "Sex Worker" Over Her Throwback Photo by Adaumunocha(f): 8:17am On Oct 10, 2017
muller101:
Nairalanders will finish her . Honestly she resemble a sex worker. AKA( Ashawo) grin
She looks decent. Abi na d painted nails dey pain local village backward people?
Re: Aishat Alubankudi Called A "Sex Worker" Over Her Throwback Photo by AuroraB(f): 8:19am On Oct 10, 2017
Should that bother her
Children of hate/anger feels better when they run those they can't measure up-to, down
That's their relief, online smiley
Re: Aishat Alubankudi Called A "Sex Worker" Over Her Throwback Photo by seangy4konji: 8:20am On Oct 10, 2017
ok
Re: Aishat Alubankudi Called A "Sex Worker" Over Her Throwback Photo by 12345baba(m): 8:22am On Oct 10, 2017
She wan claim say Moslem women no dey do ashawo? Make she go park for lagoon
Re: Aishat Alubankudi Called A "Sex Worker" Over Her Throwback Photo by kokomilala(m): 8:25am On Oct 10, 2017
The person who profiled her commercial sex worker is prejudiced-pure and simple,because,for the life of me,I don't see anything wrong in the pic.
Re: Aishat Alubankudi Called A "Sex Worker" Over Her Throwback Photo by bewla(m): 8:27am On Oct 10, 2017
rawpadgin:
with that waist
Re: Aishat Alubankudi Called A "Sex Worker" Over Her Throwback Photo by BiafraIShere(m): 8:30am On Oct 10, 2017
I can't even make head nore tail of the whole brouhaha. Attention seekers everywhere, even her use of words does not appear decent at all. The accuser may be right afterall. RUBBISH!
Re: Aishat Alubankudi Called A "Sex Worker" Over Her Throwback Photo by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 10, 2017
muller101:
Nairalanders will finish her . Honestly she resemble a sex worker. AKA( Ashawo) grin

Your parents did a terrible job. You definitely can't be Yoruba you're too rude prob another tribe where such is allowed.

grin
Re: Aishat Alubankudi Called A "Sex Worker" Over Her Throwback Photo by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:33am On Oct 10, 2017
it should not disturb u s long as your conscience is clean and clear. . .pple will always talk and criticise you be it good or bad. .you just have to know what you want and reach for it. .be it ashawo, agbero, area boy or girl, hacker or so, just so what you want and go for it. .
Re: Aishat Alubankudi Called A "Sex Worker" Over Her Throwback Photo by TitlayoAjayi(f): 8:39am On Oct 10, 2017
This is a classic case of black men relate black women.

In the usa they use the word hoe.
It's classic.
Re: Aishat Alubankudi Called A "Sex Worker" Over Her Throwback Photo by CaptPlanet(m): 8:39am On Oct 10, 2017
but what is the job of a socialite?
Re: Aishat Alubankudi Called A "Sex Worker" Over Her Throwback Photo by bettercreature(m): 8:40am On Oct 10, 2017
Sijo01:
I thought she was half naked in the picture. The person that called her a prostitute except s/he had personal encounter with her needs to get his/her head examined.
She misunderstood those Yoruba words,the person didnt call her a sex worker,the words actually mean something else
Re: Aishat Alubankudi Called A "Sex Worker" Over Her Throwback Photo by TitlayoAjayi(f): 8:43am On Oct 10, 2017
Ok so.....black men hate black women....it is because of the skin color of black women because of the beauty...they secretly want other women.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves....
Re: Aishat Alubankudi Called A "Sex Worker" Over Her Throwback Photo by TitlayoAjayi(f): 8:46am On Oct 10, 2017
TitlayoAjayi:
Ok so.....black men hate black women....it is because of the skin color of black women because of the beauty...they secretly want other women.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves....

In the usa aa men they date other women bcus in Nigeria the men there want other women.....that's why they men are calling sex workers...
Re: Aishat Alubankudi Called A "Sex Worker" Over Her Throwback Photo by TitlayoAjayi(f): 9:01am On Oct 10, 2017
Y'all females in naija date other men....
Re: Aishat Alubankudi Called A "Sex Worker" Over Her Throwback Photo by muller101(m): 9:05am On Oct 10, 2017
pcguru1:

Your parents did a terrible job. You definitely can't be Yoruba you're too rude prob another tribe where such is allowed.

grin
I am not a bigot. Sorry
Re: Aishat Alubankudi Called A "Sex Worker" Over Her Throwback Photo by Dearlord(m): 9:24am On Oct 10, 2017
Karma is sure banker on earth
Re: Aishat Alubankudi Called A "Sex Worker" Over Her Throwback Photo by SmartyPants(m): 9:32am On Oct 10, 2017
rawpadgin:

Honestly... shocked
Re: Aishat Alubankudi Called A "Sex Worker" Over Her Throwback Photo by Sijo01(f): 9:48am On Oct 10, 2017
bettercreature:
She misunderstood that Yoruba words,the person didnt call her a sex worker,the words actually mean something else

What does it mean, please?
Re: Aishat Alubankudi Called A "Sex Worker" Over Her Throwback Photo by mayze: 9:50am On Oct 10, 2017
9japrof:
We are so frustrated, food no dey, light no come dey, everything come dey cost for market. To cap it off, data come dey more expensive.

How do we relieve yourself such pain and misery, you log on line on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or any of this social platforms and rain curses. There is no way on this freaking earth that someone can be there enjoying in abundance and you be enjoying misery, naaaah that's not possible, so you better spite her/her so that for the next few minutes/hours she knows what it feels to be sad and angry grin

Am speaking for fustrated Nigerians, not my personal view though angry

You are so so right. .dat's all they do all day..jumping here and there cursing and abusing successful people..I think in a way it satisfies their miserable souls..if they can divert that same energy to reasonable stuffs..Nigeria will be a better place..may God help us all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo & Founder Of Celestial Church Oshoffa Sharing A Meal (Throwback) / List Of 19 States Given Bailout As Released By CBN / Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.