Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Letter To Students From Anothernigerian - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Letter To Students From Anothernigerian (391 Views)

Letter To The Extroverts, From Sassynigerian / Letter To The Introverts, From Sassynigerian / Letter To The Grudgeful Soul From Anothernigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Students From Anothernigerian by MrThisandthat(m): 6:49am On Oct 10, 2017
Great Students Of Our Time!!!

How are you all doing today?
I hope the four walls you are subjected to almost on a daily basis didn't hurt you much today?
How about our mentors that come in on intervals to put you through on what you see as irrelevant almost all the time?
What about the background? I hope they are still as encouraging as they seemed before you got into the institution?
Well, I can keep asking and asking but to what end? When I know am writing to millions of you and in no way shall you all come up with same answers so I'd rather work with my instincts because even if I choose to come after you one after the other, the society, loved ones, morals might in the end not allow you pour out your mind like it is.

You may choose to ask, why I have chosen to write you at this time,

Beloved, if I must be candid with you... I am writing to encourage you in this great journey you have embarked on because going by statistics alot of you have given up.
By giving up I mean the targets you set for yourself in the beginning no longer seem feasible so you had to let everything to be blown away by the wind.
No Dear, that's not the best decision you know, and need I remind you that you failed exams doesn't mean that you are a dull fellow?
Who even said it's the best test of knowledge anyways?
Or do you think stuffing your brains up with what someone wrote or instructed you to do is the best way through it?
Yes, it might get you through the hands of that particular instructor but trust me more awaits you just around the corner. You can only get through it anywhere if you really get to understand what you were taught rather than memorize it.
Sorry I deviated, but let me help you out with what seems to be as important to every student out there, what you do in school today contributes little or nothing to what you are destined to be in life so why give up?

By the way not everyone has the opportunity to go through school and are they all dead?

You let what the society set in front of you weigh you down like its your life itself. There is more to life than that lecturer that has sworn to never let you through his/her course. Need I remind you that never in this life should you entrust your fate in someone's hands. Please if you ever have done that I urge you to turn a new leaf this moment.

Stand Up, Get Up, Beat Your Chest and Say to yourself "No one can live his/her life and live mine too"

In a nut shell all I have been saying is YOU ARE NOT FINISHED, THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX.

Yours Truly
AnotherNigerian.

Source: http://www.anothernigerian.com/2017/10/letter-to-students-from-anothernigerian.html

Re: Letter To Students From Anothernigerian by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 10, 2017
Yes.. "I GET WHAT I SAY,NO ONE GETS TO RULE MY LIFE.. WHETHER EDUCATION WORKS FOR ME OR NOT, I'M GOING TO GREAT, I'M GOING TO MAKE IT AND I'M GOING TO PROVE MY HATERS WRONG..

(1) (Reply)

How To Build Character’s Confidence Level / That Day... / My Date With Anointing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.