Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

The Story Of A School Boy Frustrated By His Teacher - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Story Of A School Boy Frustrated By His Teacher (412 Views)

No Rescued Kankara Sec School Boy Could Communicate In English During Interview / SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State / Secondary School Boy Surprises His Gf On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of A School Boy Frustrated By His Teacher by akstrending(m): 8:46am On Oct 10, 2017
THE STORY OF A SCHOOL BOY FRUSTRATED BY HIS TEACHER

By Uduak Inwang
Last night, I went to a pharmacy owned by my Physics Class teacher, Mr. Tony Anderson, at Efficient Secondary School.

He was a very conservative person and straight to the point, having asked what brought me to his table, he also asked me about Twitter and how it works.

I started by telling him that Twitter is a micro blogging site a.k.a social media, initially restricted to 140 characters, but recently increased to 280 for influencers and verified users or handles.

I went forward to tell him my experience on Twitter, which is best used for campaigns and advocacy.

As a blogger, I spend most of my time on Twitter than any other social networks. It also directs my daily website post as I publish about what people are talking about which has become a Trending topic.

Also Sir, a study titled ‘How Africa Tweets’ was conducted by Portland communications in 2015. It shows Nigeria as the second largest Geo-located tweets 360 million. Egypt has the most Geo-located tweets if about 500 million in Africa. Third is South Africa with 325 million tweets.

Given this result, it is safe to say that Nigeria has the second largest amount of users in Africa.

I later took him outside and showed him my new Car given to me by the Honourable Commissioner for Culture and Tourism, Rt Hon. Victor Antai. With excitement, he prayed and congratulated me and immediately called in two of his staff and he goes. "this is Uduak Inwang, he was one of our very Brilliant students in Efficient, class of Senior Secondary 1. Go out side and see what loyalty, consistency and patience can do. Make sure you touch it." He said.

My last memory about Efficient Secondary School was when my Chemistry teacher told me that I will never understand how titration works. To be sincere, I never did. Having been frustrated out of a boarding school, I needed someone who could believe in me and it was Mr. Tony Anderson.

Today, my story has changed from a young boy who was confused due to a Chemistry teachers teaching methods to a renowned Digital Marketing Consultant who is not consulting for my Physics teacher's Pharmaceutical company.

REP your school!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Road Accident Statistics [See Image] / The Trouble With Nigeria / These Smart Self-driving Buses Are Been Tested In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.