Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

How Much Can I Use To Build 4 Flat Of 3 Bedroom? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Can I Use To Build 4 Flat Of 3 Bedroom? (531 Views)

Cost To Build 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Penthouse / How Much Will It Cost To Build 4 Bedroom Bungalow Inclusive Penthouse? / Can 3million Naira Build 4 Bed Room Bungalow Up To Roofing And Plastering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Can I Use To Build 4 Flat Of 3 Bedroom? by successman1234: 9:10am On Oct 10, 2017
Hi Everyone, I have no experience in property or construction.

With a land of 800 sqm, what is the minimum amount i will require to build a 3 bedroom apartment of 4

That is a 4 flat of 3 bedroom in Abuja?
Re: How Much Can I Use To Build 4 Flat Of 3 Bedroom? by Charisdesigns: 9:23am On Oct 10, 2017
Oya Qs in the house
Re: How Much Can I Use To Build 4 Flat Of 3 Bedroom? by Fadelex(m): 10:26am On Oct 10, 2017
successman1234:
Hi Everyone, I have no experience in property or construction.

With a land of 800 sqm, what is the minimum amount i will require to build a 3 bedroom apartment of 4

That is a 4 flat of 3 bedroom in Abuja?

it depends on the following
1. soil texture which will determine the type of foundation
2. finishes (roof, floor, ceiling, fittings, sanitary wares)
3. duration (as longer project duration increases project cost)

I want to believe you have a design already, you can pm me or drop your email add for more discussion. what part of abuja is the said plot? I'm a builder based in Abuja
Re: How Much Can I Use To Build 4 Flat Of 3 Bedroom? by successman1234: 10:31am On Oct 10, 2017
Fadelex:

it depends on the following
1. soil texture which will determine the type of foundation
2. finishes (roof, floor, ceiling, fittings, sanitary wares)
3. duration (as longer project duration increases project cost)

I want to believe you have a design already, you can pm me or drop your email add for more discussion. what part of abuja is the said plot? I'm a builder based in Abuja

The land is flat, with good soil strucutre.

Average finishing, i just want to know how much i need to budget.

just a rough estimation
Re: How Much Can I Use To Build 4 Flat Of 3 Bedroom? by Fadelex(m): 10:42am On Oct 10, 2017
successman1234:

The land is flat, with good soil strucutre.
Average finishing, i just want to know how much i need to budget.
just a rough estimation
upward of 23m with good finishes
Re: How Much Can I Use To Build 4 Flat Of 3 Bedroom? by princeifynicky(m): 10:57am On Oct 10, 2017
You can send me a mail for a detailed cost estimate for your proposed project.

Ifynicky06@gmail.com
Re: How Much Can I Use To Build 4 Flat Of 3 Bedroom? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
Budget 26-32 million, moderate finishing using longspan aluminium, high quality security doors and borehole....Cheers
Re: How Much Can I Use To Build 4 Flat Of 3 Bedroom? by successman1234: 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
ezesj:
Budget 26-32 million, moderate finishing using longspan aluminium, high quality security doors and borehole....Cheers

ohboy 32m is alot o.

But i know God will do it

(1) (Reply)

2 Bedroom Flats In Cedar Wood Apartments, Gudu Abuja... N36m. / N350,000 Standard Plot Of Land At Oloja Estate In Agbowa. / Miniflat In Ogba To Let

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.