Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Pls I Need Info On 2009 Hyundai Elantra - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pls I Need Info On 2009 Hyundai Elantra (1991 Views)

MODIFIED / Clean 2009 Hyundai Tucson For Sale In Abuja @ 1.5m sold sold / Used 2009 Hyundai Elentra (bought Brand New) sold!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Info On 2009 Hyundai Elantra by Benniewank(m): 11:16pm On Mar 09, 2010
Hello Peeps! Pls i need information from anyone who owns a Hyundai Elantra or anyone who knows bout the car. It's being considered along with a Honda Civic of same year for office use. Key factors are: cost, fuel efficiency, reliability and availability of parts. Useful contributions are highly appreciated in advance. Thanks!
Re: Pls I Need Info On 2009 Hyundai Elantra by KunleA2(m): 12:52am On Mar 10, 2010
Benniewank:

Hello Peeps! Pls i need information from anyone who owns a Hyundai Elantra or anyone who knows bout the car. It's being considered along with a Honda Civic of same year for office use. Key factors are: cost, fuel efficiency, reliability and availability of parts. Useful contributions are highly appreciated in advance. Thanks!

Hyundai has come a very long way since the introduction in the 80's. If you intend to get one shipped from the US, i can always be of assistance.
My email is: promise72@yahoo.com

Meanwhile, you can view my thread below. DELICIOUS Hyundai's are waiting and ready to be shipped.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-379950.128.html
Re: Pls I Need Info On 2009 Hyundai Elantra by Fhemmmy: 1:34am On Mar 10, 2010
2009 Hyundai Elantra is a great ride
Gas - Fuel consumption - With just 2.0L and a 4 cylinder, you cant go wrong with the efficiency of the fuel, uses regular Unleaded, Fuel Capacity: 14.0

Cost - I think it is one of the few car with great security and safety at a price that will not break the bank, you could get a 2009 for as low as 2.4M Naira, and we are not talking about all those moving boxes in Nigeria without safety bags (1st And 2nd Row Curtain Head Airbags, Passenger Airbag, Side Airbag) - I cant say same for the melon being sold in Nigeria.

Reliability - Like Oga Kunle said, Hyundai has come a long way and they have become a car maker to be reckon with, their rides are so reliable, they have all a good car need to have and you wont have to worry about getting stuck somewhere . . . .However, care is key.

Availability of parts - Hyundai is in Nigeria like pure water, and i am sure the parts are readily available.

Overall, the testing of that car came out with flying colors and i am sure you would love it - - - Please, i am not saying samething for the junks they sell in Nigeria oh. . . . I am talking of rides being sold in nations that has rules and have the safety of their citizens in Mind.

Hope this helps.

For more info and concerns: Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: Pls I Need Info On 2009 Hyundai Elantra by Benniewank(m): 6:58am On Mar 12, 2010
@Kunle -A and @Fhemmy,
Thanks for the insight. I really appreciate.

@Fhemmy, your offer of N2.4m is it Brand new? I never knew this car had great digs like this. I wonder why these Korean dealers offer we Nigerians box on wheels here. My company is looking forward to purchasing some for office use and they are definately going for tear rubber, u know company proceedure.

@Kunle-A, that your car is so clean, but it's kind of on the high side. The company would be going for tear rubber like i earlier mentioned.

@All: Pls send quotes of brand new one's to bennieandproxy@gmail.com so my partners and I can delibrate on 'em. Thanks in advance for your time.
Re: Pls I Need Info On 2009 Hyundai Elantra by Fhemmmy: 2:33pm On Mar 12, 2010
Benniewank:

@Kunle -A and @Fhemmy,
Thanks for the insight. I really appreciate.

@Fhemmy, your offer of N2.4m is it Brand new? I never knew this car had great digs like this. I wonder why these Korean dealers offer we Nigerians box on wheels here. My company is looking forward to purchasing some for office use and they are definately going for tear rubber, u know company proceedure.

@Kunle-A, that your car is so clean, but it's kind of on the high side. The company would be going for tear rubber like i earlier mentioned.

@All: Pls send quotes of brand new one's to bennieandproxy@gmail.com so my partners and I can delibrate on 'em. Thanks in advance for your time.

That is not the price for a brand new . . . .That is for a used 2009 with low mileages.
For a brand new 2010 Hyundai Sonata, you will be looking at the range of 3.4M Naira, delivered.

(1) (Reply)

Nissan sentral Just 250 / Tincan Cleared Tokunbo Cars For Immediate Sale / CLEAN TOYOTA CAMRY CARS 2007-2011@ AFFORDABLE OFFERS...CALL 08097577304 NOW!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.