Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,491 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Watching Dstv With Sim Card - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Watching Dstv With Sim Card (1326 Views)

5 Important Health Tips When Watching Nigeria World Cup Matches / Gov. Wike In Madrid Watching Match Between Atletico Madrid And Barcelona / TSTV Set To Dethrone DSTV With Pay As You Go TV Suscription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watching Dstv With Sim Card by kencoinz(m): 10:48am On Oct 10, 2017
Guys I visited someone and he was watching dstv but subscribed MTN sim and that's it.

Anyone here have ideas...
Re: Watching Dstv With Sim Card by policy12: 10:49am On Oct 10, 2017
Y you know ask am..

1 Like

Re: Watching Dstv With Sim Card by stobery(m): 10:50am On Oct 10, 2017
Who still do a dstv in this world of TSTV
Re: Watching Dstv With Sim Card by SOFTENGR: 11:01am On Oct 10, 2017
kencoinz:
Guys I visited someone and he was watching dstv but subscribed MTN sim and that's it.

Anyone here have ideas...

Your friend has better ideas
Re: Watching Dstv With Sim Card by kencoinz(m): 11:14am On Oct 10, 2017
SOFTENGR:

Your friend has better ideas

Not a friend if you all must know. If is a friend I won't make dis post and the guy talking about tstv.

Have you seen it?
Have you gotten one?

If your answers are no then bro that's mere speculations to me cos launch date no one see am buying instead they introduce naija politrick which is posting till November 1. I don't believe them until I get one myself so for now looking for cheap means of watching epl and champions league

(1) (Reply)

Video: Brazil 3 – 0 Chile [world Cup Qualification] Highlights 2017 / 90 Odds For The Weekend / See Who Won This Years Golden Shoe Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.