Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Order For Your TSTV Decoder And Dish...now.h.i.j Global Consult. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Order For Your TSTV Decoder And Dish...now.h.i.j Global Consult. (1484 Views)

See How Tstv Decoder And Dish Look Like! / TSTV Decoder: 6 Reasons Why Many People Would Obtain It / TSTV Decoder Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Order For Your TSTV Decoder And Dish...now.h.i.j Global Consult. by genuineproperty: 10:55am On Oct 10, 2017
Get your TSTV decoder and dish with our installation experts doing the installation for you with just shikini money.order now!!!,Call the manager H.I.J Global Consult.08021083781.
Re: Order For Your TSTV Decoder And Dish...now.h.i.j Global Consult. by Mrnakeina(m): 11:00am On Oct 10, 2017
Can you send to Yola & Mubi?
Re: Order For Your TSTV Decoder And Dish...now.h.i.j Global Consult. by rexchazy(m): 11:15am On Oct 10, 2017
Where is ur office
Re: Order For Your TSTV Decoder And Dish...now.h.i.j Global Consult. by dustmalik: 11:17am On Oct 10, 2017
Post the pictures of TStv decoders you have in stock.
Re: Order For Your TSTV Decoder And Dish...now.h.i.j Global Consult. by Ogbeniayo(m): 11:38am On Oct 10, 2017
Order kini.. Something you don't even have yet ?? Maybe someone next to me is interested

2 Likes

Re: Order For Your TSTV Decoder And Dish...now.h.i.j Global Consult. by mm7: 11:41am On Oct 10, 2017
dustmalik:
Post the pictures of TStv decoders you in stock.
Please post the pictures of the decoders you have

1 Like

Re: Order For Your TSTV Decoder And Dish...now.h.i.j Global Consult. by genuineproperty: 4:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
Good afternoon,this is to inform you our esteem customers that the said date for the release of Decoder and dish of TSTV has been scheduled for the first of November 2017 by our suppliers .Please do bear with us.Management

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Popular Best Hollywood English Movies Of 2018 / More Of The Hot Steamy Men Of The Washerman Movie / Favorite Movie Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.