Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,547 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

How Do I Resolve An Iphone 6s Icloud Lock Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Resolve An Iphone 6s Icloud Lock Problem (581 Views)

How Do I Resolve 'you Need The Official Whatsapp Wahala'? / Pls Who Can Help Me My Iphone Just Went Into Icloud Lock / The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Resolve An Iphone 6s Icloud Lock Problem by MichaelMIGO(m): 11:38am On Oct 10, 2017
I bought a London used iPhone 6s few days ago and It shows [/b]iPhone is disabled, connect with ITunes[b] and there is nothing I can do about it...

I need help on how to resolve this issue

P.S: I am open to any idea

Thanks.

1 Share

Re: How Do I Resolve An Iphone 6s Icloud Lock Problem by eponoloyin: 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
Maybe you bought a stolen phone. sorry
Re: How Do I Resolve An Iphone 6s Icloud Lock Problem by MizMyColi(f): 5:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
I will never forget in a hurry, how I mistakenly input my brother's stolen iphone details on a website that looked exactly like apple's.
I never knew it was a clone. and they got my number from the find my iphone feature.
Infact, very sad experience it was...
Upon how I sabi computer reach.

Well, now I always feel very hostile to people who are asking for how to unlock an icloud locked phone.
In my mind, they are thieves and allies of thieves.

That incident pain me nuh be small.

Those hackers cloned icloud website PERFECTLY, and me I was eager to know where the phone was.
Well, I've moved on.
But threads like this bring back the sad memory.

Anyone who can should learn from my bitter experience.
I cried my eyes out. I filled in his icloud details on a clone website and that was how they immediately removed the phone from his icloud account.

It's hard to say this, but I forgive them.
Re: How Do I Resolve An Iphone 6s Icloud Lock Problem by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
Send me a message on whasapp 09065167613
MichaelMIGO:
I bought a London used iPhone 6s few days ago and It shows [/b]iPhone is disabled, connect with ITunes[b] and there is nothing I can do about it...

I need help on how to resolve this issue

P.S: I am open to any idea

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi New Release / Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus: Specifications And Review / I Need One Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.