Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

APC Won't Survive 2019 If Buhari Decides To Seek Re-election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Won't Survive 2019 If Buhari Decides To Seek Re-election (1212 Views)

Shake Up Looms At DSS As President Buhari Decides Acting DG's Fate. / Maina: Who Is Lying, Minister Or Head Of Service, Buhari Decides / 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Won't Survive 2019 If Buhari Decides To Seek Re-election by nairavsdollars(f): 12:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
APC is currently on life support machine but i see the party dying 'patapata' the day President Buhari decides to seek reelection. Even many APC chieftains know this, they are just waiting for him to try and declare. I think that is why the man has been silent on the matter.

Nigerians are waiting...

Re: APC Won't Survive 2019 If Buhari Decides To Seek Re-election by magoo10(m): 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
APC is already dead let alone 2019 ,I only pity their zombified e-warriors who have given themselves the worst job of defending a clueless president and bunch of inept cabinet members.

1 Like

Re: APC Won't Survive 2019 If Buhari Decides To Seek Re-election by adem30: 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
Buhari is only the lifeline APC get for now to stabilize the party. If Buhari is alive and decides to contest, that's the best hope for APC, and nobody can win him come 2019. You can try any of your choice and see
Re: APC Won't Survive 2019 If Buhari Decides To Seek Re-election by adem30: 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
magoo10:
APC is already dead let alone 2019 ,I only pity their zombified e-warriors who have given themselves the worst job of defending a clueless president and bunch of inept cabinet members.

We heard more than this before 2015 election

1 Like

Re: APC Won't Survive 2019 If Buhari Decides To Seek Re-election by BreezyCB(m): 1:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
Just wait and see
Re: APC Won't Survive 2019 If Buhari Decides To Seek Re-election by hakimi1974(m): 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
i am a realist. and i will say it as it is, and i don't care whose ox is gored. with less than two years to election, we have not seen any viable opposition to put even a chink in the a.p.c armour, let alone unseating it. all we keep hearing is buhari's candidature will sound the death knell for the a.p.c, i laugh in swahili. the right question is who amongst the thieving politicians backed online and offline by most youths of our time can unseat the man at aso rock. the answer is NONE. it is quite disheartening. for me, rather than leave the running of the affairs of this country to some old thieving briggand, i would rather stick to a frugal and conservative old papa, until the youths band together, and give themselves sense.
Re: APC Won't Survive 2019 If Buhari Decides To Seek Re-election by hakimi1974(m): 1:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
i am a realist. and i will say it as it is, and i don't care whose ox is gored. with less than two years to election, we have not seen any viable opposition to put even a chink in the a.p.c armour, let alone unseating it. all we keep hearing is buhari's candidature will sound the death knell for the a.p.c, i laugh in swahili. the right question is who amongst the thieving politicians backed online and offline by most youths of our time can unseat the man at aso rock. the answer is NONE. it is quite disheartening. for me, rather than leave the running of the affairs of this country to some old thieving briggand, i would rather stick to a frugal and conservative old papa, until the youths band together, and give themselves sense. that is, if dem go ever get sense.
Re: APC Won't Survive 2019 If Buhari Decides To Seek Re-election by Okanokan(m): 1:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
Its even where Buhari fails to run in 2019 thats where the trouble is, Buhari is the thin thread that symbolically holds the Apc together, the tent of Apc is broken into four parts
Re: APC Won't Survive 2019 If Buhari Decides To Seek Re-election by SalamRushdie: 1:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
adem30:
Buhari is only the lifeline APC get for now to stabilize the party. If Buhari is alive and decides to contest, that's the best hope for APC, and nobody can win him come 2019. You can try any of your choice and see

All your fellow BMCs have resigned and your are still here forming Zombie Rambo like one who sold his sense for groundnut
Re: APC Won't Survive 2019 If Buhari Decides To Seek Re-election by surgical: 2:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
adem30:
If you are thinking of the power of incumbency it has long expired, let buhari seek re election, his rule can't go beyond 2019 that's a fact.
Re: APC Won't Survive 2019 If Buhari Decides To Seek Re-election by henrysam(m): 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
Even if he does not. I only give the party some few months to scatter like pack of cards.
Re: APC Won't Survive 2019 If Buhari Decides To Seek Re-election by surgical: 2:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
hakimi1974:
i am a realist. and i will say it as it is, and i don't care whose ox is gored. with less than two years to election, we have not seen any viable opposition to put even a chink in the a.p.c armour, let alone unseating it. all we keep hearing is buhari's candidature will sound the death knell for the a.p.c, i laugh in swahili. the right question is who amongst the thieving politicians backed online and offline by most youths of our time can unseat the man at aso rock. the answer is NONE. it is quite disheartening. for me, rather than leave the running of the affairs of this country to some old thieving briggand, i would rather stick to a frugal and conservative old papa, until the youths band together, and give themselves sense. that is, if dem go ever get sense.
unfortunately the vote of you and your ilk will not be enough to retain him in power, the myth of integrity has been exposed as scam,no leadership or management skills. so why would Nigerians want to experience, pain and suffering with him again absolutely no reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Won't Survive 2019 If Buhari Decides To Seek Re-election by hakimi1974(m): 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
surgical:
unfortunately the vote of you and your ilk will not be enough to retain him in power, the myth of integrity has been exposed as scam,no leadership or management skills. so why would Nigerians want to experience, pain and suffering with him again absolutely no reason.
i can see beyond my nose. no be 2019? it is at hand. no need for any banter of words. let us wait and see how useless our politicians can be.
Re: APC Won't Survive 2019 If Buhari Decides To Seek Re-election by adem30: 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
surgical:
If you are thinking of the power of incumbency it has long expired, let buhari seek re election, his rule can't go beyond 2019 that's a fact.

Buhari do not need Power of incumbency to win, mind you He also end power of incumbency by winning your hero woefully
Re: APC Won't Survive 2019 If Buhari Decides To Seek Re-election by Okanokan(m): 11:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
Either way Apc is a goner. Whether Buhari runs or stand down Apc is doomed.
Re: APC Won't Survive 2019 If Buhari Decides To Seek Re-election by tsdarkside(m): 12:03am On Oct 19, 2017
Okanokan:
Either way Apc is a goner. Whether Buhari runs or stand down Apc is doomed.

you yeasterners live in fantasy lalaland....who should replace apc??....fee dee fee??...apga..??...who exatly....
Re: APC Won't Survive 2019 If Buhari Decides To Seek Re-election by tsdarkside(m): 12:06am On Oct 19, 2017
hakimi1974:
i can see beyond my nose. no be 2019? it is at hand. no need for any banter of words. let us wait and see how useless our politicians can be.

let them keep on dreaming....they think opening threads upandan in politics section will change our minds....

buhari did well so far if we look at the crazy democracy that we are practising.....
Re: APC Won't Survive 2019 If Buhari Decides To Seek Re-election by SalamRushdie: 12:07am On Oct 19, 2017
adem30:

It's it BMX paltry salary that is speaking not you
Re: APC Won't Survive 2019 If Buhari Decides To Seek Re-election by aolawale025: 12:13am On Oct 19, 2017
If buhari decides to contest in 2019. He may run under his CPC. I don't think APC would survive till next elections.
Frankly though buhari is a one-term prez
Re: APC Won't Survive 2019 If Buhari Decides To Seek Re-election by gebest: 12:29am On Oct 19, 2017
everybody knows that.
Re: APC Won't Survive 2019 If Buhari Decides To Seek Re-election by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 19, 2017
This isn't news anymore grin grin grin cheesy
Re: APC Won't Survive 2019 If Buhari Decides To Seek Re-election by Sammiejokes(m): 6:51am On Oct 19, 2017
The foolish Igbos still continue to shoot themselves, they never learn, I don't know if they have good tacticians. You expect a northern man to vote PDP when BUHARI dey contest, go and ask charly boy who Buhari is with northern youths. the only option you guyz have is the afonjas but unfortunately una don scatter any iota of trust. So keep opening thread, the last time we checked APC keeps winning elections outside SS and SE.
Re: APC Won't Survive 2019 If Buhari Decides To Seek Re-election by EnEnPeecee: 8:20am On Oct 19, 2017
buhari would go down in history as the worst human being Nigeria ever had

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Gov. Wike Visits Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka / PHOTOS: Dino Melaye Steps Out In An All Military Camouflage Ensemble / Under Age Registration: INEC Claim Of Threat To Life Shameful - Aduwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.