Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Why We Won’t Appeal Disallowed Goal Against Nigeria – Zambia FA - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why We Won’t Appeal Disallowed Goal Against Nigeria – Zambia FA (40867 Views)

Violence & Disallowed Goal From Kano Pillars VS Dakkada (The Full Details, Video / Referee Danny Makkelie Apologies For Ronaldo's Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Won’t Appeal Disallowed Goal Against Nigeria – Zambia FA by BCISLTD: 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
deji17:
They have watched the replay and found out it was not a GOAL..Wise decision.

Pure goal

1 Like

Re: Why We Won’t Appeal Disallowed Goal Against Nigeria – Zambia FA by madjune(m): 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
Trending phase is now "move on"

Even in the face of glaring injustice.
It's sad. I think this football line technology should be enforced at all levels and with immediate resolutions to referee fkups like this.

If Zambia indeed scored a clean goal against Nigeria, it should count.

1 Like

Re: Why We Won’t Appeal Disallowed Goal Against Nigeria – Zambia FA by TEYA: 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
IgedeBushBoy:
The real reason is that; in football, ojoro is allowed, but do not allow thyself to be caught.
That Suarez's handball against Ghana says it all tongue
What is wrong with Suarez's handball against Ghana again? sad sad

1 Like

Re: Why We Won’t Appeal Disallowed Goal Against Nigeria – Zambia FA by ApBlaze10: 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
judedwriter:
It reminds me of the hand-ball Thierry henry scored for France against Ireland to qualify for the world cup! Ireland prostested, but FIFA refused to rescind the ref's decision....

Nemesis caught up with france in that World Cup. They didnt do anything reasonable in the tournament. they fell out of the groug stage. You remember?
Re: Why We Won’t Appeal Disallowed Goal Against Nigeria – Zambia FA by SmartyPants(m): 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
DWJOBScom:
I think that goal was right and the player was on side....

Hey bro... I just want you to know that nobody cares what you think.

4 Likes

Re: Why We Won’t Appeal Disallowed Goal Against Nigeria – Zambia FA by Tapout(m): 2:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
they know a rematch might be disastrous... Na just 1:0 Atlest they still have their dignity intact cheesy
Re: Why We Won’t Appeal Disallowed Goal Against Nigeria – Zambia FA by judedwriter(m): 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
ApBlaze10:

Nemesis caught up with france in that World Cup. They didnt do anything reasonable in the tournament. they fell out of the groug stage. You remember?
Yes, i remember...
I hope France's nemesis doesn't fall on the s.eagles sha o cheesy
Re: Why We Won’t Appeal Disallowed Goal Against Nigeria – Zambia FA by DWJOBScom(m): 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
SmartyPants:

Hey bro... I just want you to know that nobody cares what you think.
okay smart pant
Re: Why We Won’t Appeal Disallowed Goal Against Nigeria – Zambia FA by victorazyvictor(m): 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
IgedeBushBoy:
The real reason is that; in football, ojoro is allowed, but do not allow thyself to be caught.

na me no understand

grin

2 Likes

Re: Why We Won’t Appeal Disallowed Goal Against Nigeria – Zambia FA by deji17: 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
BCISLTD:

Pure goal

Offside Goal.

4 Likes

Re: Why We Won’t Appeal Disallowed Goal Against Nigeria – Zambia FA by Nedfed(m): 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
Yimu

Even if you appeal, FIFA will still prefer Nigeria than Zambia in worldcup.

Re: Why We Won’t Appeal Disallowed Goal Against Nigeria – Zambia FA by Lomprico2: 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2017
IgedeBushBoy:

How?
They gave him a red card and gave ghana a penalty. They only missed their chance.

1 Like

Re: Why We Won’t Appeal Disallowed Goal Against Nigeria – Zambia FA by RayJr: 3:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
DWJOBScom:
I think that goal was right and the player was on side....

Happy thinking sir

2 Likes

Re: Why We Won’t Appeal Disallowed Goal Against Nigeria – Zambia FA by kenkool(m): 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
IgedeBushBoy:
How's Suarez handball against Ghana an "ojoro"?
A penalty and red was given, what else do you want the ref to do?

2 Likes

Re: Why We Won’t Appeal Disallowed Goal Against Nigeria – Zambia FA by easyelliot(m): 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
Next time, score more goals.
Re: Why We Won’t Appeal Disallowed Goal Against Nigeria – Zambia FA by IgedeBushBoy(m): 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
kenkool:

How's Suarez handball against Ghana an "ojoro"?
A penalty and red was given, what else do you want the ref to do?
Nothing. But it clearly shows that football can be sometimes unfair. That offence was more than double the penalty.
Re: Why We Won’t Appeal Disallowed Goal Against Nigeria – Zambia FA by cmooa: 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
judedwriter:
It reminds me of the hand-ball Thierry henry scored for France against Ireland to qualify for the world cup! Ireland prostested, but FIFA refused to rescind the ref's decision....

Kindly note that there is nothing called Ref in football. It is called Referee (anytime and anywhere) within any context
Re: Why We Won’t Appeal Disallowed Goal Against Nigeria – Zambia FA by WiseFool2(m): 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2017
Iamkuttie:
African Football officiating issa Big Joke!!

Full blooded Nigerian, but the refree decision ain't really fair.! sad
Even my grandma could see that the player is in an offside position.
May sense fall on u!

12 Likes

Re: Why We Won’t Appeal Disallowed Goal Against Nigeria – Zambia FA by IgedeBushBoy(m): 3:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
Lomprico2:

How?
They gave him a red card and gave ghana a penalty. They only missed their chance.
For purposely holding the ball and throwing it out to prevent a goal like he's the goalie? That game shows how unfair football can sometimes be. So if I'm leading 1-0 and it's the 89th minute. I can have two keepers. If the 2nd catches the ball, I will just have to defend for a few seconds and win, right?
Re: Why We Won’t Appeal Disallowed Goal Against Nigeria – Zambia FA by IgedeBushBoy(m): 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
victorazyvictor:

Wetin concern Suarez handling ball against Ghana, was he not penalised? was penalty not given to Ghana?
so what's their similarity?

grin
Wrong is wrong, bro. Football can be unfair
Re: Why We Won’t Appeal Disallowed Goal Against Nigeria – Zambia FA by Chukazu: 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
So Zambians were actually serious about toppling Nigeria to the World cup

E no go better for them ni , like play ,like play,handshake don turn to fightundecided

1 Like

Re: Why We Won’t Appeal Disallowed Goal Against Nigeria – Zambia FA by IgedeBushBoy(m): 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
TEYA:

What is wrong with Suarez's handball against Ghana again? sad sad
Nothing bro, nothing
Re: Why We Won’t Appeal Disallowed Goal Against Nigeria – Zambia FA by WiseFool2(m): 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
madjune:
Trending phase is now "move on"

Even in the face of glaring injustice.
It's sad. I think this football line technology should be enforced at all levels and with immediate resolutions to referee fkups like this.

If Zambia indeed scored a clean goal against Nigeria, it should count.
Wetin konsine goal line technology with offside position,ehn?

2 Likes

Re: Why We Won’t Appeal Disallowed Goal Against Nigeria – Zambia FA by everozone: 4:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
It's all over.The Zambians prayers now is for the eagles to be sent packing at the group stage.But baba God has shut His ears against such prayers.The eagles will return home with the trophy whether Zambians like it or not.Please,don't quote me.
Re: Why We Won’t Appeal Disallowed Goal Against Nigeria – Zambia FA by BCISLTD: 4:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
deji17:

Offside Goal.

Talk true

1 Like

Re: Why We Won’t Appeal Disallowed Goal Against Nigeria – Zambia FA by ProDNA: 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2017
For reliable paternity DNA test, please click on my username and check my signature for our contact numbers and office addresses.
Re: Why We Won’t Appeal Disallowed Goal Against Nigeria – Zambia FA by deji17: 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2017
BCISLTD:

Talk true

Yea, the truth is that the goal is offside.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Won’t Appeal Disallowed Goal Against Nigeria – Zambia FA by Icon79(m): 5:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
Did you watch Real Madrid versus Bayern Munchen in the last UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals match? The ref allowed TWO offside goals, even one which Cristiano Ronaldo was over 10 yards offside. Was the match ordered to be replayed? Where the match officials Africans?

Abeg, mek we hear word, jor! Ref are human beings, they can make mistakes and sometimes do disallow clean goals as offsides. Saturday was not the first time that happened and it would not be the last.

O pari

Iamkuttie:
African Football officiating issa Big Joke!!

Full blooded Nigerian, but the refree decision ain't really fair.! sad

1 Like

Re: Why We Won’t Appeal Disallowed Goal Against Nigeria – Zambia FA by Lomprico2: 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
IgedeBushBoy:
For purposely holding the ball and throwing it out to prevent a goal like he's the goalie? That game shows how unfair football can sometimes be. So if I'm leading 1-0 and it's the 89th minute. I can have two keepers. If the 2nd catches the ball, I will just have to defend for a few seconds and win, right?

What else do u want them to do? Suarez was punished wasn't he?
Re: Why We Won’t Appeal Disallowed Goal Against Nigeria – Zambia FA by ManirBK: 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
IgedeBushBoy:
pls OJORO belong to which nigerian language?
Re: Why We Won’t Appeal Disallowed Goal Against Nigeria – Zambia FA by judedwriter(m): 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
cmooa:

Kindly note that there is nothing called Ref in football. It is called Referee (anytime and anywhere) within any context
Na nairaland english b dat now..... grin
Just kidding...correction noted
Re: Why We Won’t Appeal Disallowed Goal Against Nigeria – Zambia FA by CaptainFM1: 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
To be honest, that goal na very clean goal!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drama In The Tunisia Vs Mali Game As Referee Ends Match In The 89th Minute / Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina / Coach Gernot Rohr Robbed In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.