Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Seun, You Just Locked A Thread That Is Not Islam Thread. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun, You Just Locked A Thread That Is Not Islam Thread. (698 Views)

The Thread That Never Made It To FP / A Thread For Those Who Want To Draw Close To God. / A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, You Just Locked A Thread That Is Not Islam Thread. by Originakalokalo(m): 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
The thread: Re: Produce a sura like it. Is not Islamic thread.

I advocated that we should leave Christian's thread open.

Yet, you locked this thread with some oath.

Check that thread pls.

It is not Islamic. I believe it is an error. Pls rectify.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Seun, You Just Locked A Thread That Is Not Islam Thread. by plainbibletruth: 3:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
Originakalokalo:

The thread: Re: Produce a sura like it. Is not Islamic thread.

I advocated that we should leave Christian's thread open.

Yet, you locked this thread with some oath.

Check that thread pls.

It is not Islamic. I believe it is an error. Pls rectify.

Thanks.

That's a common trick by the moderators to either force people to accent to the Islamic creed or reduce the visibility of the thread, since when it goes to the Islam section fewer people will see it and the Moslems can then always tell themselves how to deal on that thread.

1 Like

Re: Seun, You Just Locked A Thread That Is Not Islam Thread. by Originakalokalo(m): 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2017
plainbibletruth:

That's a common trick by the moderators to either force people to accent to the Islamic creed or reduce the visibility of the thread, since when it goes to the Islam section fewer people will see it and the Moslems can then always tell themselves how to deal on that thread.

It is well with them.

Does it mean that they can lock this one too?
Re: Seun, You Just Locked A Thread That Is Not Islam Thread. by plainbibletruth: 4:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
Originakalokalo:

It is well with them.

Does it mean that they can lock this one too?
Of course; if they feel like!

But since it's a direct complaint to Seun they may let it be.

Power can make people act in an impulsive way, disregarding other people’s feelings and desires.
Re: Seun, You Just Locked A Thread That Is Not Islam Thread. by Originakalokalo(m): 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
plainbibletruth:

Of course; if they feel like!

But since it's a direct complaint to Seun they may let it be.

Thanks. I am actually talking about them locking my thread: I am currently studying the Quran. See what you missed!"

Does it mean he can lock it out of my reach, our reach?

If yes, that will be a very serious issue.
Re: Seun, You Just Locked A Thread That Is Not Islam Thread. by Originakalokalo(m): 11:33am On Oct 23, 2017
Seen, your mods just locked my Thread on

" I am currently studying the Quran...."

There was no insult in the thread.

It.was started by me.

I am not a Muslim

Why lock it?
Re: Seun, You Just Locked A Thread That Is Not Islam Thread. by UmarIbnShittu(m): 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
Originakalokalo:

It.was started by me.

I am not a Muslim

Why lock it?
take ur. Own lion

Re: Seun, You Just Locked A Thread That Is Not Islam Thread. by enilove(m): 6:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
The truth is bitter. That is their only defence .
They are afraid because they know there are so many shameful things about Islam.
They fail to realize that there is no end to sufferings in hell.
Re: Seun, You Just Locked A Thread That Is Not Islam Thread. by Amberon11: 6:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
Seun has always been a dicktator. Worse than Buhari I must say.
Re: Seun, You Just Locked A Thread That Is Not Islam Thread. by ScepticalPyrrho: 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
Originakalokalo:

It.was started by me.

I am not a Muslim

Why lock it?
Ehyaah, sorry.

Just open a new one, and call it "part 2"

If they block it... Open "part 3".
Re: Seun, You Just Locked A Thread That Is Not Islam Thread. by UmarIbnShittu(m): 6:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
enilove:
The truth is bitter. That is their only defence .

They are afraid because they know there are so many shameful things about Islam.

They fail to realize that there is no end to sufferings in hell.
afraid of what don't compare muslims with yourselves because you guyz are cowards doesn't mean we are

(1) (Reply)

“is God A CONFUSIONIST?” / Tithe In Picture (photos) / Pastors why do you still teach tithe and ignore these Laws ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.