Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Moaning During Sex Is A Crime, Says Lawyer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Moaning During Sex Is A Crime, Says Lawyer (558 Views)

Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) / Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp / MOANING During SEX Is Crime - Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moaning During Sex Is A Crime, Says Lawyer by Vanmatrix(m): 1:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
A Ghanaian lawyer , Maurice Ampaw , has said that incessant loud moaning during sex is a crime and must carry a penalty.
According to myjoyonline , Ampaw says moaning infringes on the rights of others and must be stopped .
He said , “Why is it that you are having sex , I cannot sleep ? In a compound house , they are having sex with you and everybody cannot sleep , you are infringing upon their rights to privacy and you are committing a crime because you are committing what we call a sexual nuisance .
“Everything that makes noise , everything that makes you uncomfortable is a nuisance .
The lawyer explained , “There are some girls when they are having sex and you are passing on the streets , you will hear them moaning and screaming .
“The worst ones are the men . If you are a man and you are having sex and you are talking and moaning , can ’ t you control yourself? You should have self- control , ” he said. “When animals are having sex do you hear them moaning like that?”
Ampaw also gave an instance of when he had to lodge in a hotel and could not sleep because of the noise coming from a couple that also lodged in the same hotel .
He narrated , “After I had finished with a hard day ’ s work at 7 o ’ clock I checked into my room and this guy and this girl came to town to rest, I was lying down before I could realize , [ their ] bed [ was making noise ] and then I woke up, I could not sleep and the girl was giving commentary . ”
“If you are enjoying , enjoy but don’ t come and infringe on [ my rights] …We must put a stop to it , ” He concluded .

source : http://punchng.com/moaning-during-sex-is-a-crime-says-lawyer/

Re: Moaning During Sex Is A Crime, Says Lawyer by ogoloray(m): 1:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
On d contrary... If i waz president, u'd get a life-sentence as a woman 4 keeping silent during sex

1 Like

Re: Moaning During Sex Is A Crime, Says Lawyer by DaniDani(m): 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
I support this in-toto. I remember when my neighbor married one mgbeke that is full of herself. She said that she is a virgin and that should be her problem and that of her husband but she wants everyone in the compound to know that her husband is thrusting her hardened vj which is none of my business. And I noticed that she like making this loud moan any time I'm around. She thought I cared but forgot that I have tasted more than 6 pussies before she tasted her husband's dick
Re: Moaning During Sex Is A Crime, Says Lawyer by Teaveapoet(f): 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2017
Henhen...okay ooo. in which constitution is this one written?don't quoteme#

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nawaoo See Calabar Church Where Fees Are Allegedly Paid For Deliverance [PHOTO] / Woman Pours Her Maid Hot Water After Seeing Her Having Sex With Husband [VIDEO] / Business Man Killed In Cold Blood By Assassins In Calabar (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.