Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

A Facebook User Looses Her Arm After Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Facebook User Looses Her Arm After Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident (photos) (682 Views)

Sirbalo Survives Ghastly Car Accident (Photos) / Lady Looses Her Husband After Praising Him For Staying Despite Cheating On Him / Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Facebook User Looses Her Arm After Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by ophizzey001(m): 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
[img]https://4.bp..com/-LdJt1mB2x5o/WdzDdTrey6I/AAAAAAAAAg8/hkt1PEjLiQc7y5MoB3roAw-330aR97QWwCLcBGAs/s1600/fatgirl-one-hand-1.jpg[/img]
Olivia who lost one of her arm afte an accident

A young Nigerian lady and Facebook user identified Olivia Malachi, who lost her arm in an accident some months ago, has taken to the social networking platform to share her latest photos and stating that she didn't lose her smile despite what she has been through.

She posted the photos and wrote; "Don't envy my smile, believe me i went through pains and i still smiled knowing that i wouldn't stop smiling..#Superwoman."

See Facebook User Here And More Shocking Photos
https://www.afrikloaded.com.ng/2017/10/facebook-user-says-she-wont-stop.html
Cc:
Lalasticlala
Fynestboi
MissyB3
mynd44
ishilove

(1) (Reply)

There Is Evil Around Us” – Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Says As He Mourns Late DJ Olu / Shatta Wale Spotted With A Gun In The Studio... Mmm!! / Wizkid, Patoranking, Shatta Wale And More At Becca Africa’s 10 Years Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.