Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

This Silence Is Not Good! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Silence Is Not Good! (350 Views)

Six Reasons Gambling/Betting Is Not Good For You As A Christian / Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" / This Silence Is Not Good, Wake up Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Silence Is Not Good! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
There is as it were a terrible silence in the atmosphere. The type that precedes a breakout, but this one does not feel like a breakout of good things.

A couple of years ago, the dreams and visions of many Christians were filled with messages, revelations and warnings from the Lord to the world and to Christians in particular. But, those messages were largely ignored, laughed-off as falsehood, explained off by new Christian teachings. Heresies quickly replaced truth and ‘make me feel good’ messages were used to repress the stern warnings of God. And the church and many Christians wanted it so.

Now we have many churches in Nigeria filled with people but the Lord will not attend their meetings nor be in the midst of them. They just go through the motions but the glory and power of God is departed. We now have many prophets, pastors etc that the Lord no longer speak to nor walk with, but rather than sincerely repenting and seeking the Lord, they seek other sources of power to fool the people, to deceive and are being deceived. The Lord is no longer pleased with many offerings, tithes and sacrifices neither will He accept them because they are proceeds of fraud, lies, theft or are stained with blood. Still, He called, pleaded, warned and waited but many will not hear nor respond.

Now, consciously or unconsciously many Christians and churches today have shut out the Lord of Host both from their lives and from their assemblies by making it (life & church) filthy, unholy, unrighteous and very worldly. They have shut out the very owner of the vineyard and are consumed by lust, greed and evil. Who have had such a thing, can the holy and powerful one of the Universe be ignored or can the ‘consuming fire’ be shut out of His vineyard?

Now you are on your own to face the wolfs, dogs and vultures. Since you would not listen nor heed the instructions, corrections and teachings of the Lord and have rejected Him many times and have shut Him out from you. The whole Universe is on edge. The Angels watch with disgust and the beloved Son cries with deep agony saying “remember my blood, the cross and the grave”. The Father’s heart aches and He says “I am weary of repenting because of your evil. Repent and return”.

“Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain”- (Psm. 127:1-2). How shall the Lord build your life, economy, relationships, family etc when you have refused Him. How shall he keep the city in safety and peace seeing you have abandoned Him. Yet, with all your skills, talents, experience and power you can do nothing. Even those who do not know the Lord will prosper ahead of you because you have rejected your source. Repent and return quickly or iniquity shall be your ruin.

Hear now the word of the Lord “I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early” (Hos. 5:15 KJV). Except we acknowledge our sins and repent, nothing will work, the economy, security, families will suffer. Disaster after disaster with increasing intensities will occur. Worst of all, the polluted church will be violently scattered. Everyman shall save only himself by his faith.

It shall be more tolerable on the judgment day for the murderer, the terrorist, the thief, the fornicator the liar than the man or woman who in the name of the Lord deceives another through lying wonders and miracles. You are worst of than the devil!. Repent! Else it will be better if you were never born.

To all intercessors keep not silent. For your sake this land Nigeria is preserved thus far. For your sake the church is still breathing in the land but the dark clouds are gathering and judgment is near in the house of God. Oh! Great anger is upon many pastors and prophets because they have not told my people the truth, they did not warn them for me as I instructed. You feared their faces rather than me. You thought about your pocket rather than their souls. You will answer to me.

Hear now the advice of a brother to the church. All men of God in the Land no matter your position or denomination should come together and agree on a one month solemn national fast. No denominational church service should be held on Sundays during this period. All believers together should gather in a unified manner. No one should talk about ‘my church’ or denomination there. All church programs should be suspended during this period. All that will be done there is repentance and confessing the sins of the church and the nation. As stupid as it may sound to some, I tell you unless we do this all the denominations, creed and assembly will face brutal attacks that will shock even the attackers. There should be no delay anymore. If we allow this silence to break, no one knows who will or will not survive. Of cause the just shall be saved not necessarily survive.

From history we can tell that people naturally turn to God during or after great distress and disasters. We can tell that revival naturally breaks out after great judgment. But should we wait till that happens?
As much as this is for Nigeria, it applies also to all nations. Particularly to all Christians.

Share to all believers and seek the Lord earnestly.

Note: This article was written by the instruction of the Almighty God.

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Tithing / Wow! So Surprised After Reading This.. / How To Effectively Study The Holy Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.